Author Topic: Yevette / Evette - BSS - Edinburgh  (Read 2369 times)

Offline nike

Had some time off work over festive period and to stave off the boredem decided to pay a visit to Blair street sauna.
5 girls working, Laveena, Heidi, Abby, Vivviene and Yevette.
Everyone was busy apart from Laveene and Yevette.
Chose Yevette. About 5"3' size 6 or 8 max, brunette, with permed just below shoulder lenght hair. Nice c cup breasts. Romanian , I think, she was in deep conversation with Laveena, who is def. Romanian.
Into the room and asked if I wanted shower, just had one upstairs. Asked if wanted a massage again declined. Starts up a conversation whilst stroking my member, I'm finding it difficult to get hard with all the talking.  Finally asks if I want oraland we"re off. Ok owo without it being great. However she does take instructions well and definitely improves. She does allow fingering and kept up the oral until  I asked her to stop. On with the jacket and cowgirl, she's pretty tight. After a prolonged spell of cowgirl with slight variations, changed to doggy and finished. Offered a massage but she had no cream , so just moved her hands lightly over my skin.
 Had to initiate round 2 and again had to reinstruct about oral technique.  Onto sex, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and finished in doggie.
No Fk allows kissing on lips.
Allows
cim didn't ask.
Facially  6/10
Body.      9/10
Services 7/10
Effort.     7/10
I will probably return, as dhe does show a willingness to try.

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Pleased you enjoyed yourself but based on your review I’ve added her to my avoid list.

Offline nike

Pleased you enjoyed yourself but based on your review I’ve added her to my avoid list.
I've tried to be subjective however, in hindsight , gave her way too much benefit of the doubt.
Could have been a neutral had she not shown a willingness to take instruction.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 08:22:24 am by nike »

Online Edina

I've tried to be subjective however, in hindsight , gave her way too much benefit of the doubt.
Could have been a neutral had she not shown a willingness to take instruction.

She's one of the better of the younger ones at BS, although that isn't saying much.

Offline dmitrybulgakov

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 840
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
Hi

New here. If you go to a Sauna, and you dont like a girl then can you walk out safely?


Thanks
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline nike

Hi

New here. If you go to a Sauna, and you dont like a girl then can you walk out safely?


Thanks

Saunas are places of business, they are very safe. U can adk to look around, if it's ur first time. However once u use the facilities, shower , sauna etc, ur unlikely to get ur entrance fee back. U only pay a girl once u pick her and spend time with her.

Offline TKovac

No they shoot you on the spot and the local plod and journalists cover it up.
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac