Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ultimate blonde 36e Nottingham  (Read 3873 times)

5 review(s) for ULTIMATEBLONDE36E (1 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Moderntosser

External Link/Members Only

30 mins

£60

Ok, so this one is from at least a year ago maybe longer but the recent conversations reminded me (unfortunately) of my meeting with her.
My main recollection is how much older she is than she claims, her current aw profile says 30, when I met her she was definitely over 40. Also she is big.... she refers to her massive tits but avoids saying everything about her is massive, especially her arse. Some people may like this, each to their own - but not me so felt misled on age and figure.

Her attitude was aloof. Like she was doing me a favour. Not at all engaging and bordering on bossy - Pissed me off instantly and I really should’ve walked.

In terms of service I just had owo which was average at best. When ready to cum she wanked me off so I came on her tits. Seriously underwhelming.

Another memory was her rank breath. She must’ve known because she made a point of telling me she’d had a cheese and onion sandwich for lunch and it was repeating on her!! SEXYTIMES!!

In summary - dishonest, crap service, shitty attitude. Avoid.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 07:45:44 pm by Moderntosser »

Offline Bangers and Gash

Cheers for the review MT. She sounds like a lazy cow. Too lazy to stop ripping-off punters and go get herself a proper fucking job.  :thumbsdown:

Signature1862

Unreal, misleads punters while charging good money for a shit service and can’t even be arsed to buy a packet of chewing gum for 69p, sad times for her

Offline Gethin_Thomas

Well thanks to UKP I avoided what would have been an awful punt today. After a few regulars let me down I was pretty desperate when I found ULTIMATEBLONDE36E 's AW profile. She ticked some boxes but I couldn't get an overall picture of her from the photos (no face pic). The AW reviewers were all low rated so I thought I'll just paste the link into UKP. And lo and behold! A lucky escape.

Offline TobyJohn15

(Sorry this does not include manual labourers,lorry drivers etc & i will turn clients away who do not respect this)

Goodness me !

Offline HailWood

Well thanks to UKP I avoided what would have been an awful punt today. After a few regulars let me down I was pretty desperate when I found ULTIMATEBLONDE36E 's AW profile. She ticked some boxes but I couldn't get an overall picture of her from the photos (no face pic). The AW reviewers were all low rated so I thought I'll just paste the link into UKP. And lo and behold! A lucky escape.
Never, and I repeat never book a lass from AW unless you search on here first. I have avoided so many punts that I might otherwise have regretted.

Offline Newtothisstuff

I'm guessing that she's changed name and profile because that link isn't working at the moment.

Offline Gethin_Thomas

The link in the original review above works for me.

Offline Newtothisstuff

I know I'm resurrecting an old post, but she just popped up on a search and is offering discounts today. She looked tempting until I checked on here and found out she's a lot bigger and older than she says on her profile. If you look at her AW feedback it looks extremely suspect. Several of the 'punters' leaving her feedback don't appear to have seen anyone else. Ever. Many of them make almost the same comment too. The two most recent 'field reports' look like they were written from the same template.

Offline Bangers and Gash

I can't believe that big old bruiser is still working in the sex industry.

Offline Newtothisstuff

I thought I'd revive this old review (not mine) because she's doing a discount deal. The alarm bells were ringing louder and louder the more I looked into it.
She seems to be a lot bigger and older than she states. She's also not got many glowing reviews on here..... but the AW feedback tells a different story. I can't see anything on AW that you could say was possibly genuine for the last 10 years! The rest is all from deactivated accounts saying the same stuff or current profiles of people who look suspiciously like fake profiles made just to leave feedback and field reports. Even the field reports don't read right. They just don't sound like something that a man would say.

Offline 29 the grendon

Yeah ,if you want a crap time book her ,as others have said on here she’s bigger than profile ,that didn’t bother me,the shit attitude did though as per my review,as MTB says,never ever book a girl without checking her out on here (btw Mike ,great review of Lil Miss ,saw her myself,you’re right,she’s gorgeous/real good time,recommend her👍

Offline Newtothisstuff

Yeah ,if you want a crap time book her ,as others have said on here she’s bigger than profile ,that didn’t bother me,the shit attitude did though as per my review,as MTB says,never ever book a girl without checking her out on here (btw Mike ,great review of Lil Miss ,saw her myself,you’re right,she’s gorgeous/real good time,recommend her👍
I'm taking a break from punting at the moment - but Lil-Miss is one of the few I'd consider going back to see. Bloody shame her prices keep going up.

Offline HailWood

You are welcome - she’s a lovely lass with a great attitude - pleased you enjoyed.

Offline Newtothisstuff

TBH.... the thought of Lil-Miss in a secretary outfit, stockings and suspenders is one of the few memories that could entice me back to punting.

Offline Sleepyhallow1

She looks rough on her profile!

Offline rnrn636

She looks rough on her profile!

Really?
She maybe massive/old/rough in real life but her photos re misleading, they show absolutely fuck all and are clearly hiding the truth?

Offline 29 the grendon

Yeah cheers Mike ,I’ll definitely be going back to see Lil Miss again,she is at the top of what I’ll go to at £130/hour but IMO she’s FAF and has right attitude so all good 👍