Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian Shilpa - Harrow  (Read 8554 times)

2 review(s) for Indian Shilps (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline iibleys

Saw a profile about a week before Christmas, pop up on Vivastreet of this Indian girl working in Harrow. She appears to have moved to Slough. Speaking to her i got the impression she moves around a lot.

External Link/Members Only

07448703357 - phone number search reveled this:

External Link/Members Only

So i believe she had a AW profile at some point or maybe still does.

15mins £40

Comms: No problems, answered the phone, had an obvious Indian accent gave me a few details of services. English was good, so booked in an hours times. She subsequently texted me to see i was coming and for how long. I also reconfirmed service on txt.

Location: New Travel Lodge in Harrow town centre. I went in the evening so no problems with parking. Newly build so room and bathroom were decent standard.

Girl: short maybe 5'3/4, curvy, 32D sounds about right. Profile pics dont give away much, but would say they are somewhat flattering. Shes darker in real life, stretch marks and a belly. Face a little chubby, not overly attractive but not hideous either. Hard to describe faces, but go down to your local cash and carry, pick the girl you'd most likely fuck and you'll be close to the mark. Age 31 seemed about right.

The Meet: So there was some confusion as to actually getting there as i wasnt aware of where it was and the satnav took me to a nearby obscure location. She was ok with it too as she was new to the area, apparently being her first day there and me being the first customer. Got in and was greeted by reception which i politely ignored pretending to be on the phone. Its a key card system and she promptly let me in.

We had a little chat and she told me a bit about herself, blah blah and shortly after i confirmed service as OWO, sex and CIM, which she agreed. I washed up a little in the bathroom and stripped off, as did she. Lay on the bed were she proceeded to give me OWO. Suction was good, very sloppy, went deep with no problems. She moved it form side to side and used her tongue., so points for effort. I grabbed the back of her head and pushed further with no complaints from her. Not much eye contact but i was enjoying with my eyes closed, so didnt care.

After about 5 mins of this i could tell she was tiring so i asked her to lay down. I moved to the side and fucked her face. Unfortunately, she put her hand at the base of my shaft to prevent me from going too deep, but i did push it a little and props to her for taking it well. I could tell i wasnt going to pop like this very quickly so i asked for the condom, which she applied and went into mish. Pussy was not tight so after a minute or so i took it off and went to fuck her tits then back into her mouth for the finale.

She took it all deep in her mouth like a champ, got up and put a wet wipe on me before running to spit it out, then came back to clean me up.

Overall: Great service end to end. No time watching or rushing at all, however i suspect it was due to me being her first customer in a new area. Apparently she works completely independently and didnt know anyone here. She seemed like the type that if she was well settled she'd be a little jaded and i suspect thats the reason she moves around. She obviously had a AW profile, maybe she took it down due to bad reviews?

Also i think her prices are too high, for the 30mins and hour. If you want value for money, i would suggest 15mins for £40 with CIM included is a bargain.

Offline Sinz

Any DFK????

Any chance of breaking your duck after 3 years of leeching on UKP and not contributing anything ????

Offline iibleys

Any DFK????

She said kissing is on the menu, but not something i wanted.

Offline Sudawrirfwa

Location seems decent, it’s the new Travelodge next to the Debenhams car park, I wonder if she’s coming back to Harrow anytime soon

Offline fitalic

Any chance of breaking your duck after 3 years of leeching on UKP and not contributing anything ????
This forum needs to have LIKE button.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I have now indexed her AW profile to this review, which contains the same mobile number.

Stevensmiles

Sorry but where is the link to her AW profile

Offline ttr

Sorry but where is the link to her AW profile
at the top of this page.

Offline Krish2006

Hi

Has anyone seen her more recently? If so can you post a small review?

Thanks

Offline RAJEC

Hi

Has anyone seen her more recently? If so can you post a small review?

Thanks

Try using the search function.

I reviewed her less than 2 months ago.

To summarise: she is rough.

Offline Krish2006

Hi Rajec,
Thanks for the info but i cant seem to find the review your talking about. I may be searching wrong.. is there any way you can post a link to it here?

Thanks

Offline Fully Sated

Hi Rajec,
Thanks for the info but i cant seem to find the review your talking about. I may be searching wrong.. is there any way you can post a link to it here?

Thanks

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=231665.0

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

The profile appears to have been removed from Adult Work.

Offline RAJEC

Hi Rajec,

Thanks

FS saves the day!

You can read up on my review there  :thumbsup: