Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heavenly_Massage - East India - Fantastic Tantric Massage  (Read 3807 times)

3 review(s) for _HEAVENLY_MASSAGE_ (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline TantricDude

Came across Sara's profile from another review. She looked hot and the description of the massage was the kind of experience i like too. So paid a visit in late Nov (i think?)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms
Sent text to initiate visit. Sent me the postcode. Wasn't too sure of duration. Was tempted to play it safe and start off with 30 mins and go for the hour if things worked out better than expected.

She is 2 mins away from East India DLR. I drove. There is parking around the flats where she is based but is gated. As I visited after 1730 I managed to find a space right underneath the East India DLR. Once I was in the area she sent me another text with name of flat and floor she was on so I could be buzzed in. Flat was nice but bathrooom showing signs of wear and tear. Shower was great though.

Service
Tantric massage for 30 mins initially but ...

Sara is a petite girl but she has a gorgeous figure. She was wearing a figure hugging tunic and so managed to glimpse a bit of her gorgeous breasts. Hence meeting was swiftly confirmed for 1 hr instead of the 30 mins initially requested. Thankfully I was the last booking in the day and that was fine. Phew!

Massage on the table was good. Lasted about 20 mins ish.

Then on to the bed, face down to begin with. Sara is now undressed as well. Massage there was good too.

Then the fun began and she asked me to turn over and I could now see her gorgeous slim figure. She was on her knees and started to massage my torso, arms and legs, but for the rest of the session she sat in reverse cow girl style over me, her pussy staring me in the face while she started to gently massage my lingam. I couldn't believe the sight before my eyes. She has an amazing pussy, very hypnotic it was as well. I lay there almost frozen marveling at her pussy whilst my lingam was getting a fantastically slow massage at the same time. Eventually my hands had the courage to start to stroke her bum and started to close in on her pussy lips. I've never had a tantric massage like this before but I sure was enjoying it. Finally I could hold out no more and had a wonderful release.

I know the other review thought 30 mins would be enough, but I disagree. I think the sight of Sara's pussy in cowgirl while she gives the most gentle lingam massage is an experience to savour for as long as you can!

Summary
The tantric massage from Sara is one of the best I have ever had, very very very close second after Alina from Chingford. It's different too with the slow Lingam and sitting in reverse cowgirl while her pussy stares you in the face but I loved every minute of it! So much so that I tried to book Sara again but she was just too busy. If you love tantric massages, you'll enjoy Sara's for sure.

She normally has her last massage at 6 I think. The flat is rented and she heads back home which, from her account takes a while.

Enjoy!

TantricDude
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 12:47:03 pm by TantricDude »

Offline TantricDude

For now yes.

I'm sure she'll resurrect when she returns from her break in Poland some time in Jan.

Regards,

TantricDude

Offline Banana100

Thanks can't wait for her to return to try out myself
Banned reason: Threats of violence.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ken888

I has a session with Sara in November. It is top notch! So sad that I couldn't get a session with her before her holiday.

A warning about parking - those "visitor bays" in the complex requires a permit. I didn't realise that and came out to a nasty surprise after the session :S

Offline Banana100

I has a session with Sara in November. It is top notch! So sad that I couldn't get a session with her before her holiday.

A warning about parking - those "visitor bays" in the complex requires a permit. I didn't realise that and came out to a nasty surprise after the session :S

When are you ever going to post a review or just any other punt you've had?
Banned reason: Threats of violence.
Banned by: daviemac

Online sparkus

When are you ever going to post a review or just any other punt you've had?

Perhaps he's a traffic warden trying to get more punters to park up and ticket them?