Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: XxxKinkyMilfxxxx Paisley  (Read 695 times)

Offline YoungLee1980

Any guys remember this girl. She was petite with fantastic boobs, based in Paisley near town centre ? She also done car meets and outcalls.

I was wondering if she is still working as she is no longer available on adultwork?

Offline David1970

You have been a member if this site for 16 months, 2 posts a year apart about the same female, that is your total contribution.

Why not contribute with reviews before expecting others to contribute to your quest to find some old bird?

Offline YoungLee1980

Any help would be appreciated. She was only girl that ever made me feel comfortable.

Offline Uncle Buck

You’re not endearing yourself to the community with such poor posts - especially about the same WG and so far apart in duration

Wisen up!

UB

Offline YoungLee1980

I’m simply asking a question to see if anyone ahead any information. Surely it’s not about posting to be liked?

Why even respond if you have no information?

Online Clattypats

I’m simply asking a question to see if anyone ahead any information. Surely it’s not about posting to be liked?

Come back next January, and I'll give you the answer... :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

johndoeyy

Another deluded twat looking for a retired skank.

Offline FBman78

Why even make this post when you quite clearly could have searched for yourself. To me you sound like a tour, pimp or KinkyMilf herself.

Online Clattypats

There is certainly one helluva lot of reminiscing going on just now :rolleyes: ...Must be a...this time of year thing... :D