Author Topic: Summersun586 Aberdeen  (Read 8355 times)

Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
Seems she hasn't kept to her word, and left the site for good..Yet  :thumbsdown: ...Must be waiting to see how many more dafties she can fit in before she ultimately decides... :wacko: :wackogirl: :bomb:

Heyarnold01

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I do wonder how much the OP got paid  by the WG to write this review...

Thanks for your wisdom, newbie.  Maybe when you've contributed a bit more to the site I'll take your opinion seriously.

Hornygoat

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline ik8133


Offline Grimer

120hh for a walkin ragin health issue and its a positive? Wtf

Online Davey Dykes

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,692
  • Likes: 27
  •  
  • Reviews: 114

Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
Seemingly back with a new profile.

External Link/Members Only
She must have looked at one of my previous posts.. :D ...I did say Wintergloom though...She must have misread it, and put Winter430. .. :wackogirl: :sarcastic:

Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
For someone that is a bit more clued up than me with the techy side ..is it possible to link the old and new link,for cross-referencing purposes?... :unknown:
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 07:14:15 pm by Clattypats »

Missykd789

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi guys just so you know I was kicked off many times as a jealous ex made complaints about me ok.thats why different profiles and I thought bareback meant naked and made the mistake of leaving my page open with a so called friend who is in this business while pleasing a client so that's why that went back on likes n then I took it off. End of day if you don't want to see me.....DONT but also don't assume things it's much simpler to ask. I have a lovely amount of regular very satisfied clients and I know the truth so that's all that matters. Thanks n have a lovely day.

Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
Hi guys just so you know I was kicked off many times as a jealous ex made complaints about me ok.thats why different profiles and I thought bareback meant naked and made the mistake of leaving my page open with a so called friend who is in this business while pleasing a client so that's why that went back on likes n then I took it off. End of day if you don't want to see me.....DONT but also don't assume things it's much simpler to ask. I have a lovely amount of regular very satisfied clients and I know the truth so that's all that matters. Thanks n have a lovely day.
It took you just over a month to come up with that!.. :rolleyes:



johndoeyy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi guys just so you know I was kicked off many times as a jealous ex made complaints about me ok.thats why different profiles and I thought bareback meant naked and made the mistake of leaving my page open with a so called friend who is in this business while pleasing a client so that's why that went back on likes n then I took it off. End of day if you don't want to see me.....DONT but also don't assume things it's much simpler to ask. I have a lovely amount of regular very satisfied clients and I know the truth so that's all that matters. Thanks n have a lovely day.

When we chatted on Seeking Arrangements you were wanting something like 200 an hour. Being way out of my price range i decided to probe you on what id get for that crazy hourly rate. You were more than happy to go bare. No confusion about what it meant.

Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
When we chatted on Seeking Arrangements you were wanting something like 200 an hour. Being way out of my price range i decided to probe you on what id get for that crazy hourly rate. You were more than happy to go bare. No confusion about what it meant.
Never believed for a minute she was that naive, not to have known what Bareback was.. :rolleyes:

Her excuse is absolute Bullshit.. :wackogirl: ..She may have taken it off her LL but doesn't mean she's not offering it... :bomb:

Offline ik8133

When we chatted on Seeking Arrangements you were wanting something like 200 an hour. Being way out of my price range i decided to probe you on what id get for that crazy hourly rate. You were more than happy to go bare. No confusion about what it meant.

I can concur with this, I was offered bareback when messaging via AW too and from her duo partner.

Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
I can concur with this, I was offered bareback when messaging via AW too and from her duo partner.
is it this one:

External Link/Members Only

Offline ik8133

is it this one:

External Link/Members Only

Yes, she advertised on Craigslist before setting up her AW profile. I was offered an hour incall @ £80 and when enquired about whether sex was with a condom or without, she said that it was up to the client, some prefer sex with it and some without it.  I didn't pursue any further.   

Online Davey Dykes

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,692
  • Likes: 27
  •  
  • Reviews: 114

Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
And she's back with yet another profile.

External Link/Members Only
She would be as well just sticking "Bareback" on her LL again, since we all know she offers it.... :bomb:

Maybe she'll come on here again with some other Bullshit excuse... Dozy Bint!! :crazy: :wackogirl:  :vomit:
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 08:52:39 am by Clattypats »

Online Davey Dykes

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,692
  • Likes: 27
  •  
  • Reviews: 114

Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
And again it seems.

External Link/Members Only
She doesn't half write some amount of shite on her profile  :crazy:  :wackogirl: ... To say she's deluded would be an understatement! ...   :D