Author Topic: Solara of Newcastle used to be Milly  (Read 2647 times)


13 review(s) for MillyOfNCL (8 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline oldrockingchair

A few weeks back I was looking for a punt something different to what I have tried in the past, looking on AW I noticed Solara's profile, bit of a search on here revealed she had mixed FB some good some bad and used to be Milly of NCL, anyway decided to message her see what she had available if anything, message came back with minutes yes 1pm was available meet set up, I had an open mind regards to the FB.

 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour £110

Comms I thought were quite good speedy reply on AW as well as UKE, I had read that comms had previously been shite but I had no probs. 

Location was a terraced house in Walker after initial contact and booking made, the address and post code and door number where supplied, got there parked up around the corner quite a quiet residential area, I let Solara know I was close she told me to come straight to the door, once inside found the house to be quite clean and tidy, no nasty smells perfectly adequate for what was planned.

As I had showered before I drove over I turned down Solara's offer of the couple of mins to freshen up, so it was then down to business, Paperwork complete, services double checked and confirmed, Intended to make the most of my time there my kit was off in an instant, now if you wanting a stick thin size 6 Solara is not the girl for you, I knew from previous reviews that Solara had some love handles which proved to be good fun later in the meet.

As Solara had greeted me in the sexy nurse outfit it only seemed right that I should remove it and unleash those well worth a worship HH breasts, after some DFK I started licking and fondling them, I decided to head south for a lick of that sublime pussy and clit, slight change of position meant I could still work on Solara's pussy but she could fondle my love stick that didn’t last long at all before we were in a 69, by this time Solara hard me rock hard and was giving me cracking OWO, I had her pussy wet and it was grinding down onto my tongue, then we decided it was time. The main event was to take place which was anal, cover on lubed up with Solara's help eased in gently and slowly then that’s it I went for it grabbed a hold of the love handles and enjoyed the ride, yes she doe’s enjoy it as her profile says ball deep I was and still dont think it was enough.

After that it was doggy, missionary, RCG then the toys came out to play, cover off toy in hand cock in her mouth some good fun, the time was close for me to explode, so I did loads all over those cracking massive tits several baby wipes later, cleaned up properly and a couple of mins over time I departed happy..

To summarise Comms, good location easy found and discrete entrance, good parking I chose away from the house itself, Solara was what I expected reading the reviews, house clean and hygiene was good plenty of condom changes while switching action, very nice lass easy to talk to and one dirty mind, no evidence of any clock watching but the background music was a good indicator of time, all in all a good punt with a nice down to earth lass.

Would I go back yes I would, bit of a travel but I found it well worth it, I know she does agency work but I booked her as an Indie and found no complaints.



Offline Mansell

Great review, thanks, pleased you had a good time  :thumbsup:

Offline Fitgeordie


Offline AgedCases

I saw her in Autumn 2016 and enjoyed myself...and her fantastic tits!

Offline CELICA GT

I saw her in Autumn 2016 and enjoyed myself...and her fantastic tits!
Ditto, over a year ago, how time flies!

Offline Shearer1955


Offline Bobbins1973

Had a recent overnight with her and she was so down to earth and had such a good time. Hotel staff came to the room at 2 A.M asking to make less noise so must be doing something right

Offline toon972

Good review, never took the plunge get.

clems1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
A few weeks back I was looking for a punt something different to what I have tried in the past, looking on AW I noticed Solara's profile, bit of a search on here revealed she had mixed FB some good some bad and used to be Milly of NCL, anyway decided to message her see what she had available if anything, message came back with minutes yes 1pm was available meet set up, I had an open mind regards to the FB.

 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour £110

Comms I thought were quite good speedy reply on AW as well as UKE, I had read that comms had previously been shite but I had no probs. 

Location was a terraced house in Walker after initial contact and booking made, the address and post code and door number where supplied, got there parked up around the corner quite a quiet residential area, I let Solara know I was close she told me to come straight to the door, once inside found the house to be quite clean and tidy, no nasty smells perfectly adequate for what was planned.

As I had showered before I drove over I turned down Solara's offer of the couple of mins to freshen up, so it was then down to business, Paperwork complete, services double checked and confirmed, Intended to make the most of my time there my kit was off in an instant, now if you wanting a stick thin size 6 Solara is not the girl for you, I knew from previous reviews that Solara had some love handles which proved to be good fun later in the meet.

As Solara had greeted me in the sexy nurse outfit it only seemed right that I should remove it and unleash those well worth a worship HH breasts, after some DFK I started licking and fondling them, I decided to head south for a lick of that sublime pussy and clit, slight change of position meant I could still work on Solara's pussy but she could fondle my love stick that didn’t last long at all before we were in a 69, by this time Solara hard me rock hard and was giving me cracking OWO, I had her pussy wet and it was grinding down onto my tongue, then we decided it was time. The main event was to take place which was anal, cover on lubed up with Solara's help eased in gently and slowly then that’s it I went for it grabbed a hold of the love handles and enjoyed the ride, yes she doe’s enjoy it as her profile says ball deep I was and still dont think it was enough.

After that it was doggy, missionary, RCG then the toys came out to play, cover off toy in hand cock in her mouth some good fun, the time was close for me to explode, so I did loads all over those cracking massive tits several baby wipes later, cleaned up properly and a couple of mins over time I departed happy..

To summarise Comms, good location easy found and discrete entrance, good parking I chose away from the house itself, Solara was what I expected reading the reviews, house clean and hygiene was good plenty of condom changes while switching action, very nice lass easy to talk to and one dirty mind, no evidence of any clock watching but the background music was a good indicator of time, all in all a good punt with a nice down to earth lass.

Would I go back yes I would, bit of a travel but I found it well worth it, I know she does agency work but I booked her as an Indie and found no complaints.
Did she has a big bum?

Offline oldrockingchair

Did she has a big bum?

Depends how you define big, but yes enough to hang onto and enjoy the ride..