Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Becky - Chaba Sport Massage - Whiston  (Read 1123 times)

Offline dave23

Just got the courage up to post reviews, so this review is from the end of November before Becky left.

Booked in at Chaba for an hour, total cost  £35, specifically asked for Becky, who entered the room while I was in the shower and grabbed my cock, flicking it till it was erect. Then faced me and dried me down with the towel, paid special attention to cock and balls. Got on the massage table and she stripped down to black shorts and white T shirt. Asked straight up about extras offering HE for £20 and B2B for £80. Opted for B2B but bargained her to £70. She began with a very good oil massage with plenty of cock swipes and even an oily wank from behind. This massage took about 10 to 15 minutes, then asked me to turn over to discover that she had stripped completely apart a tiny pair of white panties.

Time for me to explore her body, had a good suck and feel of her tits, then got to work lower down. Though she kept them on, had no objection to me feeling her bum cheeks, labia and even her bum hole. In fact, a proper teaser, like a stripper, she dropped the panties to 'flash the gash' a little bit later.

Then rubbed her tits, legs, stomach all over my body, concentrating on my cock till orgasm.After the B2B, gave me some more legit massage with a different scented oil before inviting me to join her in the shower for a  final soapy wank.

Great gal. I got the impression that almost anything apart from FS might be on offer.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 11:53:49 pm by dave23 »

Offline bigthickdick

Cheers for the reviews and welcome to the forum  :hi:

Offline Mark_bm

How about her age and looks?

Does anyone know if she has moved elsewhere?

Offline caudell

Is this the same Becky that left about a month ago I hope - in which case 30's small (4-10 ish) and stacked with a pretty face.  Special Thai girl if she's come back!

Offline dave23

Is this the same Becky that left about a month ago I hope - in which case 30's small (4-10 ish) and stacked with a pretty face.  Special Thai girl if she's come back!

That's right and a good description. Think she's now gone to the other Chaba place in Allerton(?)

Offline hungrypunt

That's right and a good description. Think she's now gone to the other Chaba place in Allerton(?)

She has,