Author Topic: Anna Darlington  (Read 1959 times)

Offline darlomick2014

ANNA DARLINGTON AVOID !

External Link/Members Only


Working in Darlington Today and fancied a punt.

I don't normally turn to Vivastreet but i have had a few good punts from there, adult works looked a little dead today so i came across Anna.

COMMS:

Good, usual street and postal code given, the house number when on the street.

Venue: Off a busy road in Darlington (Brinkburn road) terrace house, nice house, discreet as no one would bat an eye lid on  such a busy road.
Parking was further down the street, was quite hard to find house number, especially in the dark. 


So was welcomed into the house by a very smart looking Romanian girl, ( i was convinced it was actually the girl in the photos) !!!

Got into the bedroom and got paperwork over and done with straight away. £60 half hour.

She watched me get undressed then stripped her self, nice body a little over faked tanned, tidy pussy.

She gave oral with a condom , that was alight nothing to rave about, the she jumped on top.

Fucked for around a minute and she asked if we could change position. She bent over and i carried on fucking her for around 5 mins, by this point she was saying "how long until you finish" slightly off putting but i just got on with it. Then she said "hurry and finish" i stopped and said i have paid £60 for half hour i have only been here 10 mins tops, she looked at me as if i was stupid and laid back on the bed. She then said "i don't want to fuck for half hour, Wank yourself and finish" i couldn't even be arsed arguing, by this point i was soft and couldn't be bothered. I got my clothes on and walked out.

On my way out i met another gent from the other room, we talked and he also said he had a very similar experience.

All in all not good, that will teach me for using viva street.







Offline Simmo87

Im not shocked, roma+viva street=shit punt

Offline darlomick2014


Offline mazbaz72

i know 1 day i will learn !
I wonder when you guys will realise, its simple really Romanian = shit punt ,,stop using them then they get no income so either have to up their game or better still fuck off back to Romania

Offline Sar-Major

I wonder when you guys will realise, its simple really Romanian = shit punt ,,stop using them then they get no income so either have to up their game or better still fuck off back to Romania

Mmm You seem like a man after me own heart, Mazbaz.  :thumbsup: :drinks:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline oldrockingchair

Mmm You seem like a man after me own heart, Mazbaz.  :thumbsup: :drinks:

 :hi: :hi:

Had one shit punt, late sunday night coming home from work, beore I paid checked service, no kissing, OW, extra £20 for RO,69.. so I walked should of known when I got there LHD Octavia with EE plates on it !! Atleast I didnt lose money just time and Diesel..

Offline Sar-Major

Had one shit punt, late sunday night coming home from work, beore I paid checked service, no kissing, OW, extra £20 for RO,69.. so I walked should of known when I got there LHD Octavia with EE plates on it !! Atleast I didnt lose money just time and Diesel..

Well my job takes me from Berwick to Sunderland and this past year or so, the quantity of RO (Romanian) number plates I see has probably "Quadrupled" in that time.  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Far too many "Rip Off Roms" in the Region............ :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac