Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anny Bulgarian - Clapton - Hackney - Cute Young Girl  (Read 4614 times)

3 review(s) for anny_bbw (0 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
4 review(s) for Anny Baby (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by stuart.]

Offline stuart.

Anny Bulgarian

:hi: 

Link        External Link/Members Only

Cost:       £50 for 30 min

Location: Clapton Hackney not far from the train station, very easy to find, area at night is dodgy as fuck  :scare: thought i was going to get murdered walking past all of the gangs lol

Comms:   Contacted her the day before, she replied quickly and everything was very easily arranged and got the door number upon arrival (she said to me no facials or cum on boobs)  :cry:

Personality: She's nice, spoke to her about traveling and stuff, she's friendly enough

Looks : Sexy young and cute, super slim, really nice natural boobs, she about 5ft5 maybe a little taller, lovely eyes, very pretty girl

Services: She has facials listed as a like, i can tell you she 100% does not do it or does cob, I would love to give her face a good coating, Started with an ok BJ, then when i was kissing her boobs, she does not like her nipples being sucked she says they're too sensitive, I love boobs so this was disappointing for me, got her to ride me cowgirl, it was just ok lol tried a few positions and then i pounded her missionary but I felt like we didn't have any chemistry, then got her to ride me until i cum, after sex chatted for a little while and then I left. The whole experience was just ok, nothing special 

Will I return probably not :unknown: if she did facials I would

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

FlyingBreadMan

Thanks for the review Stuart, good to see she is back and a bit more central - albeit in a rougher area.

Offline arrow0404

I was going to punt her. Either her or adriana_hot External Link/Members Only
I choose the latter was a mistake. Also left a review on her. (Negative)

I'm not even sure they work together now as they have different locations on AW

Offline rKinase

This review is spot on. Seen her twice and the only thing that got me to come back the 2nd time was the price. She is quite pretty, great pair of tits for her slim frame but no FK or OWO and not really a connection....in fact the only time she did kiss me (on the cheek) was when she asked me to leave a review on AW and I said yes.

I didn't leave a review.

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP see shes jacked the price?.........

Offline stuart.

I was going to punt her. Either her or adriana_hot External Link/Members Only
I choose the latter was a mistake. Also left a review on her. (Negative)

I'm not even sure they work together now as they have different locations on AW

I don't think they are in the same place now mate

Offline stuart.

thanks for the review OP see shes jacked the price?.........

Yes she has mate  :music:

Offline stuart.

Thanks for the review Stuart, good to see she is back and a bit more central - albeit in a rougher area.

Yeah I really didn't like the area but I'm sure it's nicer during day lol :unknown:

Phaedrus

Thanks for the review Stuart. I’ve had my eye on her for some time but the previous  negative clock watching review has put me off.

@Stuart @FMB and anyone else who has seen her: Do you think that she is the type of SP whose service will improve and become more like a GFE with more regular visits?

Offline arrow0404

Thanks for the review Stuart. I’ve had my eye on her for some time but the previous  negative clock watching review has put me off.

@Stuart @FMB and anyone else who has seen her: Do you think that she is the type of SP whose service will improve and become more like a GFE with more regular visits?

I don't think so..
she's been about a while moves around every so often with east London.
With no positive feedback on AW

Some reviews talk about sergie lurking.

Offline stuart.

No lol  :lol:

Offline stuart.

I believe her level of service will stay the same (just ok)

Offline ss100

Hope she comes back. Tight body for a pump and dump :)

Offline stuart.

Hope she comes back. Tight body for a pump and dump :)

Yeah I agree as a one off pump and dump with a young lady  :rolleyes:

Offline stuart.

lol what a profile swap  :lol: anyone going to TOFTT?

Offline pepsicolaboy

That’s what happens if you eat too much KFC

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

TBH she looks like she has a cheerier demeanour than the 'real' Anny  :D

I have seen Anny in perhaps 2016 (The years seem to blend, I assume this is not her original profile?) and she was OK with me attitude wise but I realise YMMV in terms of what attitude you get, at least from what ive read on here.

Also she doesnt do OWO included  :thumbsdown:

Also thats like the most extreme profile swap ever  :lol:

bigone

Wow the first girl was super cute
I guess profile swap or KFC and McDonald's took over 😀😀

Offline king tarzan

That’s what happens if you eat too much KFC

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

bloody hell stuart for a minute i thought you have gone blind!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
but luckily not!!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

punther

she used to work with another petite bulgarian prossie....any idea if she still has a profile floating about?