Literally a last min decision was driving along coast road and thought I'd stop the car somewhere off the road and see if I could find a punt.
Tried a few lasses some not free some no response and Misslucy71 responded quickly and I was in her place within 30 min.
Her place is fine no issues there and prices advertised is what was paid.
She is as described and her photos and seems a genuine nice lass.
About the punt it was last min so nothing asked for and I'd go with the flo, we'll shower out of way and some great deep throat was had and yip she is good at it. Then some fucking with her on top and all done.
Would I return, I'm unsure as I prefer younger women but may be tempted if passing hers again and get the urge.
Link is
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only