Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen "Lisa Love" in Prestwich?  (Read 747 times)

Offline kayak

Here's her adultwork profile:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Face pics on front page and in gallery pictures, and definitely attractive. However no feedback whatsoever, neither on here or on another forum either, which is a bit perplexing, as she's been a member of Adultwork since 11/08/2016. She doesn't have bareback listed as a service either, so hopefully nothing to worry about there.

Perhaps she's worked in a parlour somewhere and someone can say that they've seen her. She looks nice to me anyway.j

Offline jonnyrotten

I've not seen her but I do remember her having a couple of concurrently running profiles on AW in the past.
The problem was she was giving feed back from one profile to the other and vice versa.

I'm not saying shes not genuine though

Offline george r

when they cant even  spell Prestwich right its a bad sign  :thumbsdown:

goldwing1

when they cant even  spell Prestwich right its a bad sign  :thumbsdown:

Bad grammar eh?
You are supposed to start a sentence with a capital letter, you have missed the apostrophe in " can`t " and you have missed off the full stop, ha ha .

Offline Bobbins1973

I remember this one, tried to organise a couple of bookings but no replies on the day then to my amazement was watching one of those real life police shows and she was dragged out of a house/hotel, no top on (pissed up) after fighting with someone. 999 on channel 4

Self confessed alcoholic and has done time (not sure what for) from her ramblings on previous profiles

Was also in the tabloids as her daughter took some deadly teddy bear ecstasy tablet in Wythenshawe.

World is a small place

Offline sir wanksalot

Here's her adultwork profile:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Face pics on front page and in gallery pictures, and definitely attractive.

I beg to differ. She looks like she's a substance user and I'd personally keep a wide berth.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I beg to differ. She looks like she's a substance user and I'd personally keep a wide berth.
Have to say from the pics she has a look of skank that I tend to avoid, wrong to judge just by looks but the post above about the reality TV and doing time wouldn't be a total shock