Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine Thai Newcastle  (Read 2365 times)

8 review(s) for JasmineThai (5 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

mhalshaw

External Link/Members Only

30mins booking for £70, house 1 min from stowell street clean and tidy
very petite , good curves very attractive and cute
Not an expert in bra sizes but would think a c cup more believable but look great in her petite frame  , myst be 5 foot nowt
greeted in a sexy basque thing and for once a thai girl that didnt have my grandmas slippers on
No full on kissing but seemed to be happy to kiss my neck and nipples which had me hard as a rock
onto the bed for a really good owo bj which was nice and slow and sloppy , she tried for more cash at the start for owo said i didnt have it bit humming and harring then said 70 would be ok
nice fresh clean and unbelievably tight pussy for ro happy with a gentle finger aswell
sex in a few positions then cum on her boobs
would recommend if french kissing isnt a deal breaker , thought it was for me but realy enjoyed the booking anyway

Seen a few stars this year and all seem to be£70 girls Alize and nikki to many times
hope its not the norm but aftersome shite 60 quid punts the extra 10 seems worth it
think this girl would be better off at 60

Might have to have a break for a while but got an itch growing id love nikki to help me scratch , so will see how it goes
happy xmas chaps

Online johnny34

£70 for 30 mins & then asking for more for owo means its defo a no from me.

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

moreplease

Thanks for the review  :hi:

Have to say she looks cute!  I'm not arsed about kissing / dfk to be honest, I'd rather use the time to suck her tits anyway  ;)

As long as she's up for owo, ro, bit of fingering and a few positions + cum on tits..... I might invest £70 in all honesty, based on her being a young attractive Thai and not the usual ropey ones out there on a s&b mission....