Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JessiXXX  (Read 6923 times)

2 review(s) for Jessixxx (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline herbie007

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It’s been a while since I’ve seen Jessie, and from what I recall from our last session she is one of the best when it comes to A level’s, and A levels is what I was after today, so I called and arranged a 2 hour meeting for 11am.

She works from an apartment in Morden, I only saw the bathroom and bedroom which were both clean, there is a private parking space right outside the apartment that we can use and is free of charge.

As for the meeting I arrived 10 minutes early, called Jessi and she was fine with me going in, a kiss on the lips and she took me through to the bedroom, we FK with a little bit of rubbing tongues but it was not deep.

Jessi is from Poland, she does not show her face on her AW profile but she is pretty, she was wearing an orange dress which I quickly removed to reveal a one piece crutch less costume, we continued FK whilst we felt each other up, she went down on her knees and gave me OWO which was good, we moved onto the bed and carried on with the OWO whilst I rubbed her fanny, I then went down on her and put a finger in her bum which she seemed to like judging by how wet she was getting and the noises she was making.

I told her I wanted to shag her, she asked if I would like to start with her fanny or her bum, I thought to myself, what a great way to start the week, so I chose her fanny, on with the rubber and she rode me cow girl whilst FK me, I held onto her tits which are lovely but enhanced, we then moved to the doggy position watching our selves in the mirrors that are on her cupboard doors, we looked great.

Anyway onto the A levels, I asked her for reverse cow girl, I love this position as I can watch, she lubed her bum up and slid it in gently, it looked and felt great, after a while we changed to doggy position, this allowed me to take control and she loved it, we then stood up in front of the mirror and carried on shagging whilst she rubbed her clit, I told her I was close to Cumming and wanted CIM which she was happy with, but no swallow which was fine with me as I was already aware of this.

We then had a little chat about what we had been up to since our last meeting before moving onto round 2.

I was feeling a bit knackered after round 1 so I asked Jessi if she had any toys, she went over to her draw and brought out her favorite, I used the dildo on her whilst we were in the 69 position until I cum again.

We finished off with a massage and a chat.

Offline Tailpipe

Roll and rock great review sounds all good to me.

What dress size is she and is her listed age of 25 correct.

Sounds like a nice gaff and with parking thats a plus.

Nice one and got the week off to good start.  :drinks:

Offline herbie007

Roll and rock great review sounds all good to me.

What dress size is she and is her listed age of 25 correct.

Sounds like a nice gaff and with parking thats a plus.

Nice one and got the week off to good start.  :drinks:

Hi Tailpipe

She says she is a size 10 on her profile and I reckon she is, I wish I had a look at the size on her dress, have to remember that for next time I'm with a girl, cos I'm no good at sizes.

I also had a close look at her in the mirror and she looks 25 to me.

Regarding the gaff, like I said I only saw the bedroom and bathroom, and both were clean, and yes there is a free parking space right outside.

As for a good start to the week, it's not often you get to make a choice like that on a monday morning.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 05:10:41 pm by herbie007 »

BeesKnees

Thanks for the review.

I was in contact with her a few weeks ago and she seemed really friendly and nice. She went on hols so didn't get a chance to see her but she'll be the next girl I see if I fancied some a levels.

Offline Bartolomeo

nice review  :)

wish she would show more revealing pictures, her current ones dont show much at all

Offline ciscoxxx69

Sounds like a great punt Herbie......and a lovely start to the week.
It's just great when it all happens so smoothly and slots into place like that.......

Is she a pretty girl? Service looks great...love the 'Bum or pussy first?' question...so innocent, and so dirty!

Just need an excuse to get over to that part of the world now ;-)

Offline akauya

Another one of your good punts Herbie  :thumbsup:

Thanks for the review.

password02

Good session Herbie - thanks for the update - however too far for me as other side of London.

Offline herbie007

@ doobie

She is a friendly and pretty girl, if you’re in the mood for A levels, she takes it like a trooper balls deep and enjoys it.

@ Trafalgar Law

She had a bad experience a while bag, hence why she holds back from showing her pics, I am not one for paying for PG, but she did tell me she shows more of her self in there.

@ ciscoxxx69

Thanks cisco, as I said to TP it’s not often you get to make a choice of picking a fanny or bum to shag on a Monday morning, regarding her looks, not that this is going to be of much help to you, but she looks like a pretty polish brunette girl I know at work that I’ve always wanted to shag.

@ akauya and password02

:hi:  :hi:

gekiro

Not my part of town but I was heading in that direction to a mate's new place back in Nov, so figured I'd try her out, especially with A levels on offer at such a good rate.

Will back up the views shared above - nice girl, chatty, tanned with a great sinfully curvy figure, all topped with excellent service.

Started with BJ leading to CIM - I'd been a little backed up so there was a lot of it but she didn't spill a drop. Offered little massage to get me going for pop 2, this time from her riding me, giving me a great view of her juicy rack. Moved on after that round to anal and she took it hard in standing doggy while she rubbed her clit. It was beyond me to muster a 3rd pop in the hour, but it wasn't for lack of trying.

Excellent value and I will certainly revisit if I'm heading this way again and she's working.

password02

Link not active - I assume she is away and has deleted her AW profile?

gekiro

She mentioned going on a lengthy holiday over Xmas and New Year (Thailand for some island hopping and winter sun if my memory is right) so I expect her profile gets deactivated while away.

Offline boredtryst

i wondered why her profile disappeared, but yeah cant wait until she comes back

Offline boredtryst

She mentioned going on a lengthy holiday over Xmas and New Year (Thailand for some island hopping and winter sun if my memory is right) so I expect her profile gets deactivated while away.

she has a new profile it turns out and shes still away
External Link/Members Only

cant wait till she gets back

Offline fisherofsouls

She is back - I saw her this week.

Completely agree that she's an excellent punt.  Facially attractive, curvy size 12 figure, does all services with enthusiasm.

Will get a review done when I've a moment, but definitely worth a visit :)

Offline herbie007

Glad to hear Jessi is still keeping her punters happy.

It's been a while since I've last seen her and feel like another punt with her thanks to your post.

Glad you had a good time.  :drinks: