Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessy love - barebacker warning  (Read 5707 times)

Online dubs

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

This young Romanian looks amazing and has several positives on here.  She has no mention of BB on her profile but the AW report from janevim on 21/12 states:

I never ask wg's to go bb for me, I don't want to take the chance, but in Jesse's case I felt like I had to ask. She doesn't advertise it so I guessed she wouldn't do it very often... She looked a bit taken aback by the question and thought about it for a moment before (and to my absolute surprise and pleasure) she agreed. Wow. We negotiated a bit, playfully and came to an agreement on the cost of this

BB also confirmed from other sources.

Offline bfl

Offline ciderhead

Perhaps I'm getting cynical in my old age but that review reads like a pimp offering bb without her advertising it

Offline norwichfunseeker

She is imo absolutely stunning both in looks and body.
When I saw her (already reviewed) after our kissing and owo she did ask if I was ready to proceed with penetration, and I had to remind her (i thought at the time) to cover me up, before proceeding. I did for a brief second think how awesome that would be, a fit as 19 year old taking my bare cock, but im glad I over ruled little head, but I can see how hard it would be to decline in that position.

Alas as fit and as good as she was, I doubt I'll revisit again, if she is a confirmed BB. Shame, but it's just too much of a risk for me.

vw

I was ready to proceed with penetration, and I had to remind her (i thought at the time) to cover me up, before proceeding.

funny how that never got mentioned on the review.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Sorry, I'll make notes next time!

Offline HawkG

Sorry, I'll make notes next time!

Seems like a surprising thing to forget, though.

Offline norwichfunseeker

I wonder why I bother, and will return to lurking,
My reviews and comments are obviously not good enough.

Call me a fluffy, white night, sensitive or whatever,

Happy Christmas.

Offline Jamboney

Nice attitude.

Bit rich coming from someone who’s just had a strop on a forum. Lurking is probably best for you after all if you’re that sensitive.

vw

I wonder why I bother, and will return to lurking,
My reviews and comments are obviously not good enough.

Call me a fluffy, white night, sensitive or whatever,

Happy Christmas.

what a delicate prick, you covered up her behaviour on your review, people asked why and you get all pathetic and needy. 

Offline norwichfunseeker

I've never covered anything up jeez.

I didn't put much weight on it at the time, so much so that I'd forgotten about it until I read this post, and wanted to share, add a bit more to the post etc.

Thought it would help, bet yet again the precious on here target a newbie. Quality.

Offline Jamboney

I've never covered anything up jeez.

I didn't put much weight on it at the time, so much so that I'd forgotten about it until I read this post, and wanted to share, add a bit more to the post etc.

Thought it would help, bet yet again the precious on here target a newbie. Quality.

If a new member comes across as a bit suspicious or starts talking bollocks from the beginning they'll get called out on it. Those that have been here for a long time have seen this happen hundreds, if not thousands of times.

If you want to be a genuine member and contribute, don't be a dick. It's simple really.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Thanks for your constructive comments, always helpful and appreciated.

Offline lapras123

She is advertising bareback on her profile now.

Offline bristol_lad

Baffling really, not like she's going to be struggling to see punters without it.

Offline ciderhead

I was scouring aw to see what was about and the first 3 girls that took my fancy  were all offering bb, my thought was oh for fuck sake

Path to Zion

I remember punting with this girl last year when I was living temporarily in Norwich . She called herself "Latin girl" on adultwork back then, I did do a review of her too but thankfully I didn't go bareback with her.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Drew10000 (8)  04/05/2018 15:14  Seeking Services

She's the only girl I see, because she is perfect. I love you Princess.

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

He maybe Drew the short straw

Offline ciderhead

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Not fluffy in the slightest then, try reading the feedback she left him, vomit inducing or what

Offline Skyman1000

Not advertised on her profile but she is a definite bare backer. Emailed her asking if it was on offer and she came straight back with a yes.

Stay safe and stay away guys!

Offline Hallon

Profile now down !

Such a pity about her offering BB !

As others have said, she looks so hot that BB is not something she needs to offer !

vw

Profile now down !

Such a pity about her offering BB !

As others have said, she looks so hot that BB is not something she needs to offer !

no its not down

External Link/Members Only