Author Topic: Nikki7871 - Newcastle  (Read 2873 times)


11 review(s) for Nikki Nice Titties  (11 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Mr Game and Watch

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hr incall: £130
Services included: DFK, DT, protected sex, OWO

Comms: Very good - Nikki's phone is poor for signal but she is up front about this and is on hand with the AW messenger - I was communicating using this on the way there. I said I was going to be a little late - long journey for me and there was bad traffic on the way. She was very cool about this - she's very flexible with time with appointments, good to know that she wasn't booking 'back to back'.

Location: Had a nightmare finding the place but her instructions had been clear. NE4 postcode, sorry I don't know the area or what it was called - just followed the sat nav. Residential area, tradesmen around, quite a lot of activity actually, had to pick the right moment.

The meeting: Nikki wore a sexy bra and sweatpants and looked great - I did not request dress. She stripped down to underwear, as did I, and we built up with a slow start - Nikki let me sort of take the lead and was very easy going - I get the feeling that if the client wished her to take the lead, she would, so I was relaxed and enjoying it right from the start. The kissing was great - DFK and I noticed she was masturbating at the same time. She got very wet and either she is a great actor or she was really enjoying herself too!

OWO was great, tried a few positions e.g. her head over the bed, 69 with her on top, sideways. Sex was the best part - she is super fit and flexible and her dirty talk was amazing throughout - she was intense and passionate. I was holding back a bit because I generally cum once but after a while she said she really needed a good fucking from behind!

After that she made me a cuppa and we talked for the rest of the booking. Her conversation was great, made me feel so at ease.

I will 100% be returning but I only punt about 3 times a year now so I hope she's still around!

If I've left something out that's important just say so, I'll try and be as clear as possible!


Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for reviewing, but as she's one of the £70 / £130 ones it's a never from me. There's loads just as good if not better at the more reasonable £60 / £110.

Offline Slaine

Thanks for reviewing, but as she's one of the £70 / £130 ones it's a never from me. There's loads just as good if not better at the more reasonable £60 / £110.

+1  :thumbsup:

Offline Leisa247

Thanks for reviewing, but as she's one of the £70 / £130 ones it's a never from me. There's loads just as good if not better at the more reasonable £60 / £110.

Just a thought but how do you know they are "as good if not better" ?

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Just a thought but how do you know they are "as good if not better" ?

Personal experience of the one's I've seen and reading reviews by other members of ones I haven't. Quite simple really.   :unknown:

Offline Mr Game and Watch

Oh - something I left out! - on the journey to Newcastle, I stopped in a garage, where a car was parked that had the FAKE TAXI logo emblazoned across the windscreen. It was definitely a girls car looking at the interior. I had a little look around in case I spotted a porn star. I have no idea whether this is interesting or completely useless information so I'm going to shut up now.


moreplease

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks for reviewing, but as she's one of the £70 / £130 ones it's a never from me. There's loads just as good if not better at the more reasonable £60 / £110.

In fairness to nikki..... I had a meet with her... I'm also not keen on paying out £130 an hour, but no question at all that she was worth it. Hot looking, fabulous body ( esp. her boobs!! ) and she's keen as mustard and has a great line in dirty talk which comes over as sexy, rather than an effort to get you to 'finish the job'.

I'd certainly see her again

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
In fairness to nikki..... I had a meet with her... I'm also not keen on paying out £130 an hour, but no question at all that she was worth it. Hot looking, fabulous body ( esp. her boobs!! ) and she's keen as mustard and has a great line in dirty talk which comes over as sexy, rather than an effort to get you to 'finish the job'.

I'd certainly see her again

I haven't said anything against Nikki, no doubt she's good at what she does. What I have said is because she charges the rates she does I would not see her so I will never find out.

I also said that there are WG's out there who are, or would be, equally as good, if not better, for a more reasonable rate. Some of these I have seen some I have not. This is just my opinion though it is not meant as a statement of fact.

I have a maximum I'm prepared to pay and for me to pay £130 for an hour it has to be something extra special. As an example the £130 I paid Esmehott for Nuru massage when I've seen her many times at her normal £110 rate.

Offline toon972

For £130 she does not do cim, rimming or anal. I would expect at least one of these for this money. Good review though and she looks to have the kind of body I go for.

Offline Sar-Major

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

moreplease

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
For £130 she does not do cim, rimming or anal. I would expect at least one of these for this money. Good review though and she looks to have the kind of body I go for.

I'm sure she has rimming on her AW blurb??  and anal play ( not full anal, I guess )

Offline AgedCases

For £130 she does not do cim, rimming or anal. I would expect at least one of these for this money. Good review though and she looks to have the kind of body I go for.

I'm not shelling out £130 to shoot my load into space! Can do that for free.

Offline toon972

I'm sure she has rimming on her AW blurb??  and anal play ( not full anal, I guess )

I can only see rimming(receiving), not unless I am missing something again.  :)

Offline Uniformad

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hr incall: £130
Services included: DFK, DT, protected sex, OWO

Comms: Very good - Nikki's phone is poor for signal but she is up front about this and is on hand with the AW messenger - I was communicating using this on the way there. I said I was going to be a little late - long journey for me and there was bad traffic on the way. She was very cool about this - she's very flexible with time with appointments, good to know that she wasn't booking 'back to back'.

Location: Had a nightmare finding the place but her instructions had been clear. NE4 postcode, sorry I don't know the area or what it was called - just followed the sat nav. Residential area, tradesmen around, quite a lot of activity actually, had to pick the right moment.

The meeting: Nikki wore a sexy bra and sweatpants and looked great - I did not request dress. She stripped down to underwear, as did I, and we built up with a slow start - Nikki let me sort of take the lead and was very easy going - I get the feeling that if the client wished her to take the lead, she would, so I was relaxed and enjoying it right from the start. The kissing was great - DFK and I noticed she was masturbating at the same time. She got very wet and either she is a great actor or she was really enjoying herself too!

OWO was great, tried a few positions e.g. her head over the bed, 69 with her on top, sideways. Sex was the best part - she is super fit and flexible and her dirty talk was amazing throughout - she was intense and passionate. I was holding back a bit because I generally cum once but after a while she said she really needed a good fucking from behind!

After that she made me a cuppa and we talked for the rest of the booking. Her conversation was great, made me feel so at ease.

I will 100% be returning but I only punt about 3 times a year now so I hope she's still around!

If I've left something out that's important just say so, I'll try and be as clear as possible!

Was she located in the better part of NE4 ?

Thanks for the review as well

mhalshaw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Location was good when i saw her but has an ne2 postcode and once in jarrow
so ne4 might be a new location for her


moreplease

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Location was good when i saw her but has an ne2 postcode and once in jarrow
so ne4 might be a new location for her

She worked from Jarrow...until she had a fallout with another wg late November ( they shared ) ---- and last I heard was she was working out of an apartment 2 minutes from the town motorway.... as you go over the Tyne, through underpass and take slip road left.....

Offline Mr Game and Watch

Wish I could help with that Q but honestly it's only the 3rd time I've been to Newcastle, and I'm counting the metro center as one of those times! Seemed like an alright, quiet area to me, it has permit parking, main road had pay n display