Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NIA_LONG - Wimbledon - TOFTT  (Read 5550 times)

CaptainRoscoe

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So I was searching for a big ass a few weeks back and the obvious choice was to look for a black woman. Now as you can see from the pictures in the profile, her ass had me like “DAYUM!” I was worried it might be a bait and switch and to be honest, I’m still not sure. I’ll explain further into the review.

comms Quick and to the point. I spoke with her maid and we established the comms.

price £120 for the hour. £10 extra for OWO but I declined that “offer”.

location A five minute walk from Wimbledon station.

the girl Now here’s the thing. The body of the woman I saw in person very much matches the profile but I can’t be 100% sure facially they’re the same. Make up obviously changes someone’s appearance a lot, and the photos In her gallery are obscure. I wouldn’t call it a bait and switch as I can’t say for certain if it’s the same woman as I’m bad with faces, but her body is damn near identical to the profile pics.

She’s tall, around 5ft7. Smooth brown skin, French and my God, her ass is unreal. I mean you have to appreciate a naturally toned big bum in this day and age of fake Kardashian asses. She’s very pretty with some great DSLs (Dick Sucking lips). She speaks good English.

service OW was very well done. Feeling her soft lips around me was amazing. I didn’t try any kind of kissing. I have a feeling it might not be on the table but hey, the next punter can try. Lots of spit and deepthroating.

On with the condom and of course I had to start doggy. What an ass. Seeing it bounce back was a sight to behold. This was 100% authentic African booty. I made sure I lasted as long as possible in that position. She had a very wet pussy. Not the tightest but she was constantly moist. Finished on her back.

positives Very Pretty, tall, stacked woman. Sexy accent with one of the best asses I’ve had the pleasure of tapping.
neutral extra for OWO. May not be the exact same girl but her body was on point.
negativesnone

Would I recommend? If you like big asses then you can’t miss this one.

holland

thanks CaptainRoscoe for you review.

Was the venue in Stanley Road?

I had a similar experience there in which I couldn't understand if I was B&S. I think there are a few north African woman working there and may be none of them post their real images or they just b&s as they need

« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 05:46:44 pm by holland »

CaptainRoscoe

thanks CaptainRoscoe for you review.

Was the venue in Stanley Road?

I had a similar experience there in which I couldn't understand if I was B&S. I think there are a few north African woman working there and may be none of them post their real images or they just b&s as they need
Yes, the exact same place. If you go through my reviews from earlier, I’ve seen a couple of girls there before but this was my first potential B&S with this group. At least the woman was accurate if it wasn’t her.

holland

Yes, the exact same place. If you go through my reviews from earlier, I’ve seen a couple of girls there before but this was my first potential B&S with this group. At least the woman was accurate if it wasn’t her.

It's funny because I had exactly the same thoughts when I punt there. I couldn't tell if it was a B&S.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=169831.0

LLPunting was B&S there too.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=169207.0

Anyway I m glad you had good time.

My experience there wasn't bad either but they should just be clear about the girls and the profiles.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 06:20:36 pm by holland »

CaptainRoscoe

It's funny because I had exactly the same thoughts when I punt there. I couldn't tell if it was a B&S.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=169831.0

LLPunting was B&S there too.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=169207.0

Anyway I m glad you had good time.

My experience there wasn't bad either but they should just be clear about the girls and the profiles.
I think I’ve seen her before. Check out my Morrocan girl review.

Offline Mario7769

Her body is pretty insane...

What about her attitude during the punt OP? Is she easy to get on with? I.e. no "my tits are sensitive", "this hurts" type business etc?

CaptainRoscoe

Her body is pretty insane...

What about her attitude during the punt OP? Is she easy to get on with? I.e. no "my tits are sensitive", "this hurts" type business etc?

Very laid back attitude. No complaints.

JayLovesIt

Her pics look amazing. I may have to check her out at some point. Will defo report back

Offline Sinz

Her pics look amazing. I may have to check her out at some point. Will defo report back

We will be right here, when you decide to break your duck and decide to drop a review.

Offline Rocket Scientist

Given your standing start, reckon I'll get in before you mate

Offline 3HK

This is a B&S
The pics are from a Jamaican insta model

External Link/Members Only

Offline Ladypleaser

This is a B&S

How did you get these matches? Tineye and google reverse image never give back instagram matches for me.

CaptainRoscoe

This is a B&S

Good find. The girl I met had a great arse though.

Offline BoShek

Similar experience as the OP about a week ago.
BaitnSwitch but the girl lived up to what I was hoping for.
Black French women knows how to put in a good shift.
£70 30mins +10 OWO.
OWO was toe curling suck  :D

Offline claretandblue

Any further reports on this one?Her arse looks good enough to eat!