Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: colombian-analqueen - Whitechapel  (Read 3580 times)

3 review(s) for Full gfe anal lover  (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline dami3n

now in Battersea but met her in whitechapel about a month ago?

Council estate just off the main road, fine in the day time I guess, last flat down a corridor so relatively discreet?

arranged over the phone with the maid as 'Sarah' didn't speak much English in person, comms were fine and found the place easily, if I recall her rates were 100ph at the time

met me at the door in a short mesh dress and not much else, no hiding or nothing, really cocky latina type :sarcastic: no pretense here, straight up whore house, there were at least 2 other girls in the flat and they were speaking spanish ...dunno? which room was free or something to that effect.

the girl, the most recent 5 pics in gallery are accurate, diminutive but curvy, thick in a good way, can't vouch for her bubble butt status but nice firm arse was good to go, I'd say age was slightly understated, maybe early 30's?

paid her and she went to stash the cash and returned with a threesome offer for her friend 'Chantel' who followed closely behind, I think it was 30 minutes with chantel for 50 bones, banging body and what looked like enhanced tits but her features were a little 'strong' but I'd have done em both for the offer but only ever carry exact cash to a punt in the event shit happens so I had to pass.

by powers of deduction I'm guessing this could be her mate External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I wasn't surprised when she turned up the samba music and stripped in an instant and pretty much danced her way through the punt, good OWO, CG where she was happy to grind up top for a while and act like she was enjoying herself ...I know I was, nice rack, possibly enhanced, round 1 was followed by a decent back and thighs with coconut oil ( :timeout:i love that stuff) and then she reached under for the BBC and asked "more fucky fucky" :lol: why yes please.

round 2 was doggy time and of course she was gyrating to her music and pushing back on me I was popping in no time.

lack of english didn't turn out to be a problem, I used google translate app on my phone to communicate a few times :D and she did the same to tell me she was moving to battersea the next day

I would do her again

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 12:40:56 pm by dami3n »

Offline peter purves

the girl, the most recent 5 pics in gallery are accurate, diminutive but curvy, thick in a good way, can't vouch for her bubble butt status but nice firm arse was good to go...

She was placed as a contender some time back but you do not think she is an entrant then??

Cheers
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dami3n

She was placed as a contender some time back but you do not think she is an entrant then??

Cheers

would be a low entry on the scale mate ...B at best?

Cross-referencing with AM profile  :unknown:

Rachael

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

defo not her, may be linked to the same operation but pics from AW and those watermarked acemassage are not of the same girl imo