Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella Hull  (Read 1143 times)

Offline HarryZZ

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had a meet arranged with her back in the spring but she cancelled at the last minute, I kept her in my HL for another time, just browsing AW this morning and I see this, a new profile. I can't remember what the old profile name was but it's disappeared. 

Any ideas what's going on?

Offline hullad

ELLIE YORKSHIRE was her last ID

Better known own as Dom Storm for years locally and no I never have been as she just doesn't nothing for me. I have seen reports on another hull local site, service ok house can be a bit of a tip .

browny44

I had a punt with her earlier this year.
She does as says on her profile a nice bj owo cim then penatration in few positions no rush.
A nice little lass ok to get on with and clean.
I contacted her in November she said her aw account had been hacked.

Offline Jonjon2

I have seen Ella both as Dom Storm and as Ellie Yorkshire,I have to admit I got what I went for and she was good value for money,but last time I saw her the apartment was a tip.Ellie was clean enough so no complaints there.She does seem to have a habit of disappearing and is not great at answering phone.I will give her a miss this time round,but she is still worth a visit.
Banned reason: Malicious troll
Banned by:

Offline donnybob

I saw her as Dom storm a few years ago in a tip of an upstairs flat on Hessle road in Hull.
She did not answer the phone at the arranged time to give me the adress, anyway about half an hour later she texts me full of apologies and gave me the address

Cut a long story short I am on my back naked and blindfolded she's between my legs wanking me hard with a dildo up my ass I must admit I did cum rather quickly, and then to top it off as way of an apology she said it was free of charge