Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: insatiable anna - Durham - not so insatiable after all  (Read 4561 times)

1 review(s) for insatiable anna (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Minerp

After much research for some bizarre reason I chose Anna in Durham (07577568998) and it was a mistake. Texting was fine, she graciously agreed to a 30 minute delay and instructions were clear (tiny road, little room to park) and was ready for me promptly on arrival. It was when the “fun” started that things took a turn downhill.

First there was an upsell - two girls for “same price” which really meant double. We agreed on 60 each for hh instead off 100 for the hour, one decision I am glad I did because we were all done in 21 minutes if I had paid for the hour it would have been 22 minutes.

Then there were the rules - no kissing, no touching (or licking) down below, no owo, one of the girls would do no FS either. So that didn’t leave a lot. Anytime I was remotely affectionate they said “no love, this just s**” (they are not native English speakers).

Final straw (after some extremely fake moans) was their visible exasperation to get me to finish! They were on a mission to get me done and out in five minutes if possible, I only lasted twenty because I was not really turned on.

Not something to repeat!

Here’s the link External Link/Members Only

Offline johnny34

According to her profile shes 241 yrs old  :crazy:

Justified negative, sounds shit. Thanks for review.

Offline Shearer1955

The wording at the top of her profile says she is 241 years of age so the fact she was breathing was a definite positive  :yahoo:

In reality it sounds awful & definitely someone to avoid  :thumbsdown:

Offline toon972

She is a courtesan and wants intelligent gentleman's with a sense of humour, knew there would be a catch.

Offline Mansell

She is a courtesan and wants intelligent gentleman's with a sense of humour, knew there would be a catch.

You'd need a fucking massive sense of humour to enjoy paying her for that  :dash: :dash:  Thanks for the review OP. one for the never ever list.

Offline oldrockingchair

After much research for some bizarre reason I chose Anna in Durham (07577568998) and it was a mistake. Texting was fine, she graciously agreed to a 30 minute delay and instructions were clear (tiny road, little room to park) and was ready for me promptly on arrival. It was when the “fun” started that things took a turn downhill.

First there was an upsell - two girls for “same price” which really meant double. We agreed on 60 each for hh instead off 100 for the hour, one decision I am glad I did because we were all done in 21 minutes if I had paid for the hour it would have been 22 minutes.

Then there were the rules - no kissing, no touching (or licking) down below, no owo, one of the girls would do no FS either. So that didn’t leave a lot. Anytime I was remotely affectionate they said “no love, this just s**” (they are not native English speakers).

Final straw (after some extremely fake moans) was their visible exasperation to get me to finish! They were on a mission to get me done and out in five minutes if possible, I only lasted twenty because I was not really turned on.

Not something to repeat!

That phone number looks familar !!! Sophie VIP I think Durham Terraced house in Framwellgate moor Late night punt one night from work, utter shite no kissing and wanted extra 20 quid for RO or 69 walked didn't pay. Also seen that number on another profile NAME VIP.. Hungarian I think..

Boston-crab

Now in wolvehampton so was probably a tour girl in the area

Offline oldrockingchair

Not something to repeat!

Insatiable Anna is back in Durham

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The telephone Number is the same as the review from Minerp hope this helps guys, she has also been called sophie vip previously.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline oldrockingchair

Not something to repeat!

Resurfaced as MollySparksx same phone number External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline oldrockingchair

Well spotted, CC!  :thumbsup:

Its the phone number everytime thats the same pictures are totally different people evry profile..

Online maxxblue

Not something to repeat!

Changed her profile yet again. This time it's:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline oldrockingchair

Changed her profile yet again. This time it's:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well spotted MB everything except the number changes !!!!

Wonder what the next incarnation will be !!!

Offline oldrockingchair

Not something to repeat!

Just a heads up she is back under another name, different AW profile but the phone number is the same as previous profiles

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Mansell

Just a heads up she is back under another name, different AW profile but the phone number is the same as previous profiles

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline oldrockingchair

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
And again with this profile same number as before !!!!!!!!!!!! under the name Carly B

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only

Offline oldrockingchair

Not something to repeat!

And she is back as KENDAL_TEEN same telephone number

Hidden Image/Members Only