Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle_Dartford - Kent  (Read 3012 times)

3 review(s) for Teen_Rihanna (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Nodger Smith

External Link/Members Only
Communications
Arranged over the phone and by text with no problems.

Three bed semi in a quiet residential street close to Dartford football club.  I was given specific instructions about where to park so as not to make things too obvious to the neighbours.  The area is safe and the house itself is clean and tidy.  It’s quite convenient for Bluewater as well.

The lady
Busty tanned blonde Romanian lady in her mid to late twenties.  She has large tattoos on both arms, and a large butterfly tattoo above her crotch.  The photos on the website are taken inside her house and are recent and accurate.  She speaks good English and appears quite pleasant but I caught her on a busy day so I was rather rushed in and out so couldn’t say more than that.

Price
£60 for half an hour

Comments
Michele opened the door to me completely naked, not making any attempt to hide behind the door as she opened it.  You would only have been able to see her if you were standing to one side of the house but I though this was hilarious given the lengthy instructions she made me follow to avoid alerting the neighbours. She has a great body and a lovely smile and she did look fantastic.

She told me I caught her on quite a busy day and I think this partly explains why things felt quite rushed.  Within 30 seconds of her opening the door I was in her bedroom and she was blowing me, and 90 seconds after that she was suggesting sex.  This sounds fantastic but I do like a bit of build up before sex and here there was just none.  I also think that she would not be entirely comfortable providing a GFE type experience and there was certainly no suggestion of any kissing during the appointment.

I did enjoy myself though – the OWO felt good, I enjoyed going down on her, the sex was fun.  I just missed those little GFE type touches that turn a good punt into a brilliant one.

Would I recommend
Yes

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jimnim1

Thanks. I was thinking of trying her myself but I'm a bit dubious about the Romanians
I'll give her a go

Offline PleadInsanity

Looked at the profile a few times and for some reason thought it might be a bait and switch, so thanks for confirming it's her and pics are accurate.

Offline longoneforyou

External Link/Members Only
Communications
Arranged over the phone and by text with no problems.

Three bed semi in a quiet residential street close to Dartford football club.  I was given specific instructions about where to park so as not to make things too obvious to the neighbours.  The area is safe and the house itself is clean and tidy.  It’s quite convenient for Bluewater as well.

The lady
Busty tanned blonde Romanian lady in her mid to late twenties.  She has large tattoos on both arms, and a large butterfly tattoo above her crotch.  The photos on the website are taken inside her house and are recent and accurate.  She speaks good English and appears quite pleasant but I caught her on a busy day so I was rather rushed in and out so couldn’t say more than that.

Price
£60 for half an hour

Comments
Michele opened the door to me completely naked, not making any attempt to hide behind the door as she opened it.  You would only have been able to see her if you were standing to one side of the house but I though this was hilarious given the lengthy instructions she made me follow to avoid alerting the neighbours. She has a great body and a lovely smile and she did look fantastic.

She told me I caught her on quite a busy day and I think this partly explains why things felt quite rushed.  Within 30 seconds of her opening the door I was in her bedroom and she was blowing me, and 90 seconds after that she was suggesting sex.  This sounds fantastic but I do like a bit of build up before sex and here there was just none.  I also think that she would not be entirely comfortable providing a GFE type experience and there was certainly no suggestion of any kissing during the appointment.

I did enjoy myself though – the OWO felt good, I enjoyed going down on her, the sex was fun.  I just missed those little GFE type touches that turn a good punt into a brilliant one.

Would I recommend
Yes

Dont know about being a bit busy, sounds like the previous client had only just left.

Did she even shower before she opened the door to you?

Offline pewpewpew

I believe there's a group of them, all with similar profiles. Tried to book michelle before but she was sick so was offered a different girl. When I said that I only wanted michelle she was somehow then ok for a booking. Didn't go in the end as I assumed I would arrive and be told that she was sick so can have a different girl etc

Looks like a lovely pair of tits though
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 05:27:40 pm by pewpewpew »

Offline Shagalott

Looks more size 12 than 10. Wonder if her bottom is still firm as the one in one of the photos. Been trying to sort out a booking with her but she keeps asking me to call back later. Not sure if my bending my back for the wrong girl.

James999

Looks more size 12 than 10. Wonder if her bottom is still firm as the one in one of the photos. Been trying to sort out a booking with her but she keeps asking me to call back later. Not sure if my bending my back for the wrong girl.

And the rest, she's pretty chunky in some of her pics, clearly a good 12 - 14 as opposed to the 10 stated  :sarcastic:

James999

Its a size 10, borderline 12.

So you are saying the pictures are not of her then  :unknown: They clearly show a very busty girl, and a girl that would not get into a dress size 12 let alone a 10  :wacko:

And there's no need to link your review here (unless she asked you to) as the site automatically links the reviews  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Its a size 10, borderline 12.

By those photos I would say size 12, bordering on 14.

No way would those massive tits fit into a size 10.  :hi:

Offline Shagalott

So you are saying the pictures are not of her then  :unknown: They clearly show a very busty girl, and a girl that would not get into a dress size 12 let alone a 10  :wacko:

It is her. She is deffo not fat. Chest-down, she is slim, as in a size 10. Looking at the pictures, I was expecting a 14 tbh, but noway is she past 12 imo.

And there's no need to link your review here (unless she asked you to) as the site automatically links the reviews  :hi:

Cheers  :thumbsup: AND no, I dont take orders from WGS

Offline Shagalott

By those photos I would say size 12, bordering on 14.

No way would those massive tits fit into a size 10.  :hi:

I thought the same hence phone conversation which pissed her off. I had a back up ready as I was prepared to walk if she was big.