Author Topic: What music track reminds you of the Joys of punting?  (Read 28121 times)

Offline simon07

Those 2 Italian dark haired models are super hot.   

They are in the Prince song called Cream

Offline Dave33ws6


Offline simon07

I remember having a good fuck with Paris Rocks though not all over the house:
External Link/Members Only...

Offline turnthepage

CASISDEAD - Pat Earrings. One for the EAS sufferers  :D

External Link/Members Only


Offline stampjones



Online Prifessionallondinguy

“Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me”

Song by Elton John and George Michael

For those averse to TS escorts  :D
« Last Edit: March 11, 2022, 10:11:39 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline spiralnotebook


Offline simon07

Fed up with my prostate failure and lack of cum.
I guess get a beer and listen to glory days by The Boss. External Link/Members Only

I love catching up on UKP.

Offline Home Alone

The SP for whom I developed EAS had Classical tastes in music and often played that kind of music as background in the bedroom.

For that reason, I can never now listen to the opening movement of Bach's 1st Cello concerto.

It reminds me of what a mug I was back in the early 2010s.

Online Prifessionallondinguy

I'm horny
Horny, horny, horny
So horny
I'm horny, horny, horny

Online Prifessionallondinguy

“Don't Let the SON Go Down on Me”

Song by Elton John and George Michael

For those averse to TS escorts  :D

Offline Thephoenix

The SP for whom I developed EAS had Classical tastes in music and often played that kind of music as background in the bedroom.

For that reason, I can never now listen to the opening movement of Bach's 1st Cello concerto.

It reminds me of what a mug I was back in the early 2010s.

I though Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture might have been more appropriate HA, if you timed it right with all those bells and canons coming to a mighty crescendo.

Offline simon07


Offline Home Alone

I though Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture might have been more appropriate HA, if you timed it right with all those bells and canons coming to a mighty crescendo.

I wish, Phoenix; I wish!!  ;)  :D  :lol:

Offline Bonker

La donna e mobile
From rigoletto

Offline simon07

External Link/Members Only
Call me.  Blondie. With a magic phone I would call the 1980s Debbie H for sure.

Blondie is great for punting to. Did it this week.  Review to follow.

I recently saw American Gigolo for the first time. This song was the opener for the film Happy days.
Wish I looked like Richard Gere, he has a full frontal in this movie.

Offline timsussex

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,364
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 36

Offline ZeroCount

Back as a young lad, when I first heard Paul Simon's "You Can Call Me Al", I was pretty convinced it was about some kind of kinky role play between a punter and an escort. Even now I know I was mistaken, that track still indirectly reminds me of punting. And I'm still looking for a Betty to call me Al.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2022, 11:48:09 pm by ZeroCount »

Offline Bonker


Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Back as a young lad, when I first heard Paul Simon's "You Can Call Me Al", I was pretty convinced it was about some kind of kinky role play between a punter and an escort. Even now I know I was mistaken, that track still indirectly reminds me of punting. And I'm still looking for a Betty to call me Al.

Wiki gives a simple explanation. Such a great album though, that I never thought deeply about it, just assumed it’s the sort of thing that might be said when there’s a communication breakdown in language and it’s hard to pronounce someone’s name. (The whole album is set in African fusion after all.)

Yet now it comes up here, it does kind of fit — when was the last time a p4p remembered your name by the end of the meet? L?

Online Prifessionallondinguy


Offline simon07

I came across this song whilst punting a WG. Some of the songs were wierd. This one is called GOO GOO MUCK
It featured on the Netflix series Wednesday.
I wondered if it was about Blow Jobs.
Here are the lyrics


Well, when the sun goes down and the moon comes up
I turn into a teenage Goo Goo Muck
Yeah, I cruise through the city and I roam the streets
Looking for something that is nice to eat, mmm
You better duck
When I show up
The Goo Goo Muck
I'm the night headhunter looking for some head
With a way-out body underneath that head
Yeah, I'll get you, baby, with a little luck
'Cause I'm a teenage tiger and a Goo Goo Muck
You better duck
When I show up
The Goo Goo Muck
Yeah, the city is a jungle and I'm a beast
I'm a teenage tiger looking for a feast
Yeah, I want the most but I'll take the least
'Cause I'm a Goo Goo Muck tiger and a teenage beast
You better duck
When I show up
The Goo Goo Muck
The Goo Goo Muck

I thought it was quite catchy and probably increased the venue of the guys who sang it in the 60s.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,659
  • Likes: 29
  •  
  • Reviews: 31

"22 Acacia Avenue" a sequel to "Charlotte the Harlot"

Iron Maiden from their 1982 album "The number of the Beast".

External Link/Members Only



If you're feelin' down depressed and lonely
I know a place where we can go
22 Acacia Avenue

Meet a lady that I know
So if you're looking for a good time
And you're prepared to pay the price
Fifteen quid is all she asks for
Everybody got their vice

If you're waiting for a long time
For the rest to do their piece
You can tell her that you know me
And you might even get it free

So any time you're down the East End
Don't you hesitate to go
You can take my honest word for it
She'll teach you more than you can know

Charlotte can't you get out from all this madness? (Madness)
Can't you see it only brings you sadness?
When you entertain your men don't know the risk of getting disease

Some day when you're reach the age of forty
I bet you'll regret the days when you were laying
Nobody then will want to know
You won't have any beautiful wares to show, any more

22, the Avenue
That's the place where we all go
You will find it's warm inside
The red light's burning bright tonight

Charlotte isn't it time you stopped this mad life
Don't you ever think about the bad times
Why do you have to live this way?
Do you enjoy your lay or is it the pay?

Sometimes when your strolling down the avenue
The way you walk it make men think of having you
When you're walking down the street
Everybody stops and turns to stare at you

22, the Avenue
That's the place where we all go
You will find it's warm inside
The red light's burning bright tonight

Beat her, mistreat her, do anything that you please
Bite her, excite her, make her get down on her knees
Abuse her, misuse her, she can take all that you've got
Caress her, molest her, she always does what you want?

You're running away, don't you know what you're doing?
Can't you see it'll lead you to ruin?
Charlotte you've taken your life and you've thrown it away
You believe that because what you're earning?
Your life's good don't you know that it's hurting?
All the people that love you don't cast them aside
All the men that are constantly drooling
It's no life for you stop all that screwing
You're packing your bags, you're coming with me

Offline big-al93

Thanks, I enjoyed that, not listened to that for ages. Assuming back then (going by the lyrics) it was not an hour long gfe, rather a brothel quickie, it's not changed price too much £15 in 1981 equates to almost £75 today.

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Spandau Ballet's,  True, brings back great memories of a willowy Latvian blonde.

Bozz Scagg's, You Can Have Me Anytime, ditto Swedish/polish blonde.

Offline simping


Offline bops909

I came across this song whilst punting a WG. Some of the songs were wierd. This one is called GOO GOO MUCK
It featured on the Netflix series Wednesday.
I wondered if it was about Blow Jobs.
Here are the lyrics


Well, when the sun goes down and the moon comes up
I turn into a teenage Goo Goo Muck
Yeah, I cruise through the city and I roam the streets
Looking for something that is nice to eat, mmm
You better duck
When I show up
The Goo Goo Muck
I'm the night headhunter looking for some head
With a way-out body underneath that head
Yeah, I'll get you, baby, with a little luck
'Cause I'm a teenage tiger and a Goo Goo Muck
You better duck
When I show up
The Goo Goo Muck
Yeah, the city is a jungle and I'm a beast
I'm a teenage tiger looking for a feast
Yeah, I want the most but I'll take the least
'Cause I'm a Goo Goo Muck tiger and a teenage beast
You better duck
When I show up
The Goo Goo Muck
The Goo Goo Muck

I thought it was quite catchy and probably increased the venue of the guys who sang it in the 60s.

External Link/Members Only

The Cramps -  Goo Goo Muck

Offline Thephoenix

Used to be The 1812 Overture by Tchaikovsky.
Now it's more like Pop Goes The Weasel.......if I'm lucky. :rolleyes:

Online myothernameis

The Cheeky Song (touch my bum) - Ckeeky Girls
Bad touch - Bloodhound Gang
The Ballad Of Chasey Lain - Bloodhound Gang

Offline Southernbloke

Best little whorehouse in Texas ( album soundtrack)

Offline bigden40

Haven’t read the whole thread, so apologies if it’s been done …..

Girls! Girls! Girls! by Motley Crue


Offline newhere456

I always remember a particularily memorable night out in Tijuana's red light district watching a very energetic performance, accompanied by Gwen Stefani "What you waiting for" blasting out the speakers.

Comes back to me every time,  especially as Natwest seem to be using it now for their ads :-)


Offline jakplo22

My first ever punt was right after I went to a Bon Iver concert so I put on "For Emma, Forever Ago" as background music - not necessarily the best music to get you in the mood. :D

Offline Crockers

The ones that the girls play as I'm fucking them.

I'll never listen to some songs in the same way again.

Online myothernameis

The ones that the girls play as I'm fucking them.

I'll never listen to some songs in the same way again.

The hokey pokey  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Cupid Stuntz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,659
  • Likes: 29
  •  
  • Reviews: 31
For all the Sugar Daddies here.

"This song is about a guy who gets dumped by his very attractive girlfriend because she is looking for a rich man to take care of her (the "sucker in the three-piece suit"). This sugar daddy is fat and bald, but he's got the cash she's after."

"Sucker in a 3 piece" Van Halen from their 1988 album OU812

External Link/Members Only

She's so fine
How 'bout a 9 on a 10 scale
With long legs
Straight on up to her lunch pail
Whoo! Sweet little wishbone, oh yeah
Don't wanna break her in half
Lick up one side an' down the other
Always make her laugh, ha! ha!

She take me down, down, down to the bottom
I got everything you wanted
Give you everything you need
Still you want that sugar daddy
Over me

Huh! She want a sucker (Sucker)
Sucker in a 3 piece
(Sucker) Sucker, all dressed up in a 3 piece suit

I'm on fire, woo
With just one look
Got me a brand new number
In my little black book
But she don't like the way I dress
She don't like the way I wear my hair
But when I roll you over baby, you don't care

Just take me down, down, down
Down to the bottom
Gimme everything I want
Gimme everything I need
You don't want that sugar daddy
Not over me

Uh! She want a sucker (Sucker)
Woo! Sucker in a 3 piece
(Sucker) Sucker, all dressed up in a 3 piece suit

Now say it isn't so, baby
You wanna sucker
He just a sucker, he just a sucker
Look at all that money, baby
Ya know, your sugar daddy
You a sugar mamma
Hey, you're both a bunch of suckers!

Oh, He got a big ol' belly
A stone bald head (Sucker)
Now, listen here, honey
That ain't down your alley, no
He just a sucker (Sucker)
In a 3 piece
Sucker (Sucker) yeah, in a 3 piece suit
S-s-s-sucker
Stone cold sugar daddy
(Oooh ooh ooh) S-s-s-sucker (Sucker)
All dressed up in a 3 piece suit

That's right, go ahead, suck it all up Right down to the last drop

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Tip Drill by Nelly

I said it must be ya ass cause it ain't yo' face
I need a tip drill, I need a tip drill
I said if ya see a tip drill point her out, where she at?
Point her out, where she at?
Point her out, there she go...

We throwin' money in the air like we don't give a fuck
Lookin' for a tip drill, I mean a tip drill

You lookin' good in them shorts, but they look better on the flo'
Cause you's a tip drill, cause you's a tip drill

unfortunately the original uncensored booty-lickin' crack-bill-donatin' minge-flashin version seems to have been taken down apart from a blurry version on vimeo.

Offline RandomGuy99

Why Don't Women Like Me? by George Formby

Offline Bond

She Sells Sanctuary, by The Cult. Always thought that the song is about a hooker.

Offline jakplo22

For those who are into country music, Jason Isbell has a few songs that explicitly address punting - though not so much the joys. :D For example "Travelling alone":

So high the street girls wouldn't take my pay
They said come see me on a better day
She just danced away

Offline watsey

Late Night Sax.
I gave a copy of this album to a masseuse about 12 years ago.
She still plays it during FBSM sessions.  :wacko:

Offline Rockhead

My favourite shagging song, which always gets me in the mood, is 'Give Me Your Love' by Reef.

Contains the following nuggets:

"Underneath me you are melting
Soon enough you will be shouting"

and...

"Wasting away in my hotel room all alone with you".

Plus the sexiest riff. Find it here: External Link/Members Only

Offline mandy18

Gypsies,Tramps and Theives, by Cher


Offline heathen666


Offline dobob

I don't have a punting tune that I can think of, but I can offer a favourite tune that reminds me of life without punting: the inimitable Merle Haggard's "Mixing Misery and Gin" External Link/Members Only.

Cheers!

Offline dobob


Offline Dipper

Say n’ more.  :cool:

We came across the west sea
We didn't have much idea of the
Kind of climate waiting
We used our hands for guidance
Like the children of a preacher
Like a dry tree seeking water
Or a daughter
Nice 'n' sleazy
Nice 'n' sleazy does it
Nice 'n' sleazy
Nice 'n' sleazy
Does it does it does it every time
Nice 'n' sleazy
Nice 'n' sleazy
Does it does it does it every time
Nice 'n' sleazy does it
Nice 'n' sleazy
Nice 'n' sleazy
Does it does it does it every time
Nice 'n' sleazy
Nice 'n' sleazy
Does it does it does it every time
Nice 'n' sleazy does it
An angel came from outside
Had no halo had no father
With a coat of many colours
He spoke of brothers many
Wine and women song a plenty
He began to write a chapter
In history
Nice 'n' sleazy
Nice 'n' sleazy does it
Nice 'n' sleazy does it
Nice 'n' sleazy does it
Does it every time

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 16, 2023, 08:13:37 am by Dipper »

Offline Dogfather

Christina Aguilera - Genie in a Bottle.

S.P. was a spitting image and a great actress too. Changed my perceptions on many things.