Author Topic: What music track reminds you of the Joys of punting?  (Read 28173 times)

Offline Herts_Outcaller

There's many versions of this song.

"There's More Pretty Girls Than One"  ;)

External Link/Members Only  Hayseed Dixie version

External Link/Members Only  Woody Guthrie version

Offline Handel2020


Toni Braxton - Breathe Again. A WG played this on the radio during a punt. The music stuck in my head but there was nothing special about the punt.


Offline PeteKnowles

Ace of Spades by Motörhead. See if I'm still going half way thru. 😎

Offline baldick

My very first experience with an escort was with a lady who went by the name of Jane4fun. It was in a motorway hotel by Cardiff. TV was on in the room the programme on was countdown. Always smile when I hear the countdown clock.

Offline winkywanky

I see the longstanding zero-reviewers are herding together for safety... :lol:

Offline tesla

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,080
  • Likes: 4
  •  
  • Reviews: 30
I see the longstanding zero-reviewers are herding together for safety... :lol:

I think they have started to notice that their number is reducing .................

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28

Offline winkywanky


Offline John Johnson


Offline Watts.E.Dunn

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,632
  • Likes: 69
  •  
  • Reviews: 47
Heres a very unusual piece, a couple of Russian cuties Anna & Anastasia perform a Bach harpischord duo whilst wandering around an old building:)


External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 11:50:14 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline GorillaWarfare

Regulate by Warren G feat. Nate Dogg.

Simply because I spunked on a WG's tits whilst that song was playing on the radio.

Offline Plan R

'Ain't Gonna PUNT No More With No Covid 19'  :cry:
External Link/Members Only

Offline MilleMiglia

This cover of The Cars' "Just what I needed":

External Link/Members Only

Offline MilleMiglia

Somewhat off topic, however, Boston's "More than a feeling", with Mrs Chris Hemsworth:

External Link/Members Only

Offline simon07

Recently punted with a gal listing to her playlist
-
External Link/Members Only

"Sail by Awolnation"  though this video has 365m views and is not the official version. I would love to fuck the girl in the video.

Offline Dock

Snow - Informer

“lick ya bum bum now”

Offline Nick69nick69nick69

I bet you look good on the dancefloor - Arctic Monkeys
Love shack - B52s
Bring on the night - Police
My sharona - The Knack

Offline Mr Sinister

Adele - Someone Like You

Once a wg had this on repeat during a session, I don't like Adele however I was too in the moment of pounding her big ass to care for her to change it. whenever that song comes on I can only hear the sound of ass clapping.

Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,416
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23

Offline Herts_Outcaller

Cardi B - WAP (Wet Ass Pussy)

External Link/Members Only

Can't think what it is about these lyrics that reminds me of punting. Must be some kind of cryptic message. Sample lyrics include "Pay my tuition just to kiss me on this wet ass pussy" and the closing lines

"There's some whores in this house
There's some whores in this house
There's some whores in this house
There's some whores in this house
There's some whores in this house
There's some whores in this house
There's some whores in this house
There's some whores in this house
There's some whores in this house
There's some whores in this house
There's some whores in this house"

Offline Gameboy121

"The only way is up" - Yazz and the plastic population...

Average pop song, but it sprung to mind :-)


Offline BRBRBR

Fisting the night away by Chubby Checker
Banned reason: Abusive wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Rick2468

The only WG I recall having music on when I saw them was Chelsea2012 who had a playlist going and for some reason the only song I remember from that punt was Return of the Mack by Mark Morrison. I don't remember music playing at any other meets but maybe I just didn't notice it!

Offline jonnw16

Stevie Nicks Greatest Hits reminds me of a fine evening in Blackpool.

Offline tp69

I never thought about this until reading it in a couple of reviews. Taking your own device and playlist, I quite like the idea, both in terms of choosing the tunes, and also in terms of timing the punt. So I need some suggestions of great tunes to punt to? Hit me. Let's create an awesome list.

Offline simon07


Offline simon07

OMG - This song and Utube video will be giving me wet dreams, can someone get a link for

Cardi B Wap feat. Megan thee stallion video?

Bloody hell.

Offline simon07

Cardi B - WAP (Wet Ass Pussy)

External Link/Members Only

Can't think what it is about these lyrics that reminds me of punting. Must be some kind of cryptic message. Sample lyrics include "Pay my tuition just to kiss me on this wet ass pussy" and the closing lines

"There's some whores in this house
There's some whores in this house
There's some whores in this house

Oohs sorry already here.
There's some whores in this house
There's some whores in this house
There's some whores in this house
There's some whores in this house
There's some whores in this house
There's some whores in this house
There's some whores in this house
There's some whores in this house"

Offline simon07

This link is for the music only, looking for the one with all the hot women in it. Help?

Offline Herts_Outcaller

This link is for the music only, looking for the one with all the hot women in it. Help?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Drcoco

Jay Z 99 problems
Crazy Town - Butterfly always makes me think of eating pussy.
Whitesnake - Here I Go Again When I go back on AW to book the next one  :lol:

Offline victor989


Offline Colston36

Thanks bigmc, "Cry me a river" by M Buble is a great track.
Did she leave you with an intact cock at the dramatic finish?

The original and best Cry me a river by Julie London

And of course Donna Summer She works hard for the money
« Last Edit: August 04, 2023, 12:36:02 am by daviemac »


Offline hornypunter

Has to be Sonique - It feels so good. Reminds me of spending an afternoon watching a very good stripper using the pole at the Dog and Partridge in Attercliffe perfectly in time to the music before venturing across the road to round the entertainment off.

Offline JAYZ

I wanna sex you up...all night. The group was Color Me Badd.

Offline Thephoenix


Offline I Love Brazilians

Swallowed: Bush

Though I would prefer no Bush

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 10
  •  
  • Reviews: 26

Offline Chazz


Offline Charlie Chalk

“Praying for Time” - George Michael

Was playing whilst I got undressed in a sauna during my 1st punt many years ago. Evokes those feelings of lust, desire, excitement & fear - quite a heady mix!

Offline MikaelMika81

Couple of them when I'm seeing new girls

Whitesnake - Here I go again
ELO - Don't bring me down
Eurythmics - Sweet dreams
« Last Edit: January 30, 2022, 11:49:00 pm by MikaelMika81 »

Offline spiralnotebook


Offline twotight

Yakety Sax  commonly know as the Benny hill theme tune

External Link/Members Only


Offline Randson

Sweet but psycho by ava max

Very enjoyable half hour with a regular for the last time

She was off home and so far has not returned

Was on loop for all of it......stuck in my mind

Offline sadolddeejay

Sweet Painted Lady - Elton John

 "So she lays down beside me again
My sweet painted lady, the one with no name
Many have used her and many still do
There's a place in the world for a woman like you

Oh sweet painted lady
Seems it's always been the same
Getting paid for being laid
Guess that's the name of the game."

Offline Jindybandy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 739
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 67
The Beatles’ song “can’t buy me love”...........for that ‘Robotic Rom passionless’ encounter

Offline sadolddeejay

Think I've said it before:

Gett Off, by Prince and the New Power Generation.

 "23 positions in a one night stand.”

"Now move your big ass 'round this way
So I can work on that zipper, baby
Tonight you're a star
And I'm the big dipper."