Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella HOD - Pimlico  (Read 814 times)

30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6001008) (26 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Reluctant

External Link/Members Only

Saw Ella for 30 mins earlier this week. The usual £70. At HOD3 near PimliCo.   Easy to set up with call to maid.

Firstly I should say that she looks nothing like her profile pictures and i doubt she ever did. She is not slim or blonde. The current picture on the twitter feed is the most accurate though still flattering. Not a bad looking girl but larger than I was expecting.

After a shower she went down for some good OWO. Plenty of variety and depth. Happy to do this for some time with me standing and laying on the bed. Not too keen on fingers inside. Then a bit of doggy and she confirmed that she was happy with CIM. But this was very disappointing. I was pumping away but there was very little contact with her mouth so I wasn't getting any feeling. I had moved her round to the mirror so at least I could see what was happening and when I did come she took it all.

She was quite chatty and friendly throughout but on the basis of not looking like her photos and poor CIM she only gets a neutral from me.

Offline notcalledchris

External Link/Members Only

Saw Ella for 30 mins earlier this week. The usual £70. At HOD3 near PimliCo.   Easy to set up with call to maid.

Firstly I should say that she looks nothing like her profile pictures and i doubt she ever did. She is not slim or blonde. The current picture on the twitter feed is the most accurate though still flattering. Not a bad looking girl but larger than I was expecting.

After a shower she went down for some good OWO. Plenty of variety and depth. Happy to do this for some time with me standing and laying on the bed. Not too keen on fingers inside. Then a bit of doggy and she confirmed that she was happy with CIM. But this was very disappointing. I was pumping away but there was very little contact with her mouth so I wasn't getting any feeling. I had moved her round to the mirror so at least I could see what was happening and when I did come she took it all.

She was quite chatty and friendly throughout but on the basis of not looking like her photos and poor CIM she only gets a neutral from me.

Thanks for the review.   I agree she is bigger than photos suggest.  I did find her a very good fuck though.

Offline Skeleton

Good to know, been tempted a few times to see her but had a feeling from the odd twitter pic that she was a fair bit bigger in real life.