Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria (Olina) - Queensway/Bayswater  (Read 2590 times)

86 review(s) for Victoria Cute Sexy  (76 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by tomato sauce and waffles]

Offline Complete Novice

Still trying to catch up with my reviews:

TL/DR version:

Thought I'd try something different but it didn't work out for me.

Looks: Negative.  Facially the pictures are fairly accurate, although in person, the body is not in as good shape as either the pictures, or video would have you believe. Victoria, by her own admission, is the best part of about 6 pounds (half a stone) heavier than when she returned from Thailand earlier this year. On clocking her, my first reaction was one of disappointment.

Attitude: Negative .  Some services despite being on offer and agreed upon, weren't actually on offer at all (FK).  I found Victoria to be a bit lifeless, fairly quiet, not very engaged, fairly unenthusiastic and nowhere near proactive enough in the bedroom department.

Skills: Negative.  Pretty poor all round for my money.

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £150 (No extras)

Booking length: 1 hour

Comms: Straightforward.  Initially enquired about a 30 minute booking (quoted £100.00) but decided to go for the hour.   All arranged by text with the Agency (Olina).

Location: Ok.  Less than a 10 minute equidistant walk from either Bayswater or Queensway underground; fairly discreet, spacious basement apartment; clean and tidy; bathroom (not en-suite) needs modernising; a clean towel was provided and refreshments were offered.

Services agreed: FK, OWO, RO and protected sex in multiple positions.

The reality: No FK whatsoever (crappy and half arsed lip kissing), OWO, RO and protected sex in multiple positions.

The SP: Thai; quiet, a little reserved and shy; limited English (I've no criticism of this); from what I could tell a non-smoker; slight belly; I'd go with size 6; around 5'2; I'd guess mid 20's; no tattoos; augmented breasts (signs of scarring under both arms); Brazilian pubic hair (slight shaving rash); long black long hair with dip-dyed brunette ends; good skin; very feint smell of body odour.

For the sake of brevity:

•      The shared shower didn't add to this 'experience'. She didn't wash me very thoroughly, I ended finishing the job myself, all of which I was far from impressed by. Either do it properly or not at all.  I've been stripped washed by Geisha girls in Japan and by comparison, this was a very pale imitation. To my surprise, she didn't appear to wash herself that well either, this become apparent when we were at closer quarters in the bedroom.

•      I'm not going to pull any punches, I found her OWO technique to be totally unfulfilling. This consisted of her working the head with her mouth, shaft with her hand; very stop/start and brief; no attempt at DT; hardly any attention to my balls, none to perineum;

•       The protected sex was pretty boring.  She didn’t appear to get into it, leading me to lose whatever interest I had in it as well.  I'll spare you all the detail.

Would I return: No.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 11:22:21 am by Complete Novice »

Offline CrespinWolfe

This report pretty much mirrors the attitude I experienced with Victoria when I visited a few months ago. Disengaged, lack of life, lack lustre etc. She never had a belly on her when I visited so must have been putting the pounds on the last few months. Shame because in the absence of any personality it’s her looks that may have drawn one back.

Offline BillGoldberg

Yet another one to cross off the list. London oriental punting is still pretty shit as it seems.

Thanks OP and sorry for the poor service and below average girl  :hi:

I am, however, VERY interested in the 'strip washed by a geisha in Japan' experience you mentioned in your review !

Any more details on that ?
Did you eventually have sex or indulge in owo ?
Were her skills top notch ?
How much did it cost ?

Thanks

Offline throatfiller8

Have to say I think Victoria is going off the boil. Have seen her a couple of times and I really liked her but last time it was clear from the limited conversation that she's not hugely enjoying what she does. Shame as I think she's a nice girl. And I loved her pussy, which I spent a lot
of time kissing and eating. I wonder whether her apparent unenthusiastic attitude is down to her popularity, given the rather poor offerings in the London Thai department at present? She did comment that she is very tired and has to see too many punters. Suspect she won't be around for that much longer.

Offline Complete Novice

I am, however, VERY interested in the 'strip washed by a geisha in Japan' experience you mentioned in your review !

Any more details on that ?
Did you eventually have sex or indulge in owo ?
Were her skills top notch ?
How much did it cost ?

Thanks

This was in Tokyo, performed by two Geisha and a third playing a traditional Japanese Shamisen.
You are washed, placed in ceremonial robes and then partake in the ancient tea ceremony.
Then we indulged in nyotaimori, basically eating sushi off of a third naked woman.
After this I had a duo with both Geisha for approximately 1  hour.
Cost roughly GBP £2,250.00.

Offline BillGoldberg

After this I had a duo with both Geisha for approximately 1  hour.
Cost roughly GBP £2,250.00.

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

I hope the skill levels of the girls were right up there ?

Offline Link7

Have to say I think Victoria is going off the boil. Have seen her a couple of times and I really liked her but last time it was clear from the limited conversation that she's not hugely enjoying what she does. Shame as I think she's a nice girl. And I loved her pussy, which I spent a lot
of time kissing and eating. I wonder whether her apparent unenthusiastic attitude is down to her popularity, given the rather poor offerings in the London Thai department at present? She did comment that she is very tired and has to see too many punters. Suspect she won't be around for that much longer.

I think punters overestimate the number of WGs who hugely enjoy what they do. It's a job at the end of the day. Some find it fun no doubt, but most just tolerate it because it pays well. Victoria probably no different from her peers in that regard.

It's the work load that's done her in. You're definitely right, Thai girls = high demand and low supply. I think it's even evident from the reviews on here. I'd say 80% of guys who want to shag a Thai in London are turning to the same 4 or 5 names; and Victoria seems the most popular among that group. Wasn't it the same story with that Elsa bird? Good reviews - got lumps fucked out of her - lost sparkle -bad reviews. It's sad, but no less than I've come to expect.

Offline Siliconfan

Shame. I saw her recently and , by today's standards, she was pretty good. I've more-or-less given up hope of getting the sort of mind-blowing BBBJ CIM that the queens of the past - like Lyndsey - used to provide so no surprise that Victoria was only average with this service. I though her body was fine, firm and tight, though, and she was perfumed and fresh as a daisy when I fucked her. New Year's wishes are that one or two of the latest newbies ( Donna, Lita ) come through.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 09:09:30 am by Siliconfan »

Offline Siliconfan

« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 09:09:53 am by Siliconfan »

Offline BillGoldberg

I think punters overestimate the number of WGs who hugely enjoy what they do. It's a job at the end of the day. Some find it fun no doubt, but most just tolerate it because it pays well. Victoria probably no different from her peers in that regard.

It's the work load that's done her in. You're definitely right, Thai girls = high demand and low supply. I think it's even evident from the reviews on here. I'd say 80% of guys who want to shag a Thai in London are turning to the same 4 or 5 names; and Victoria seems the most popular among that group. Wasn't it the same story with that Elsa bird? Good reviews - got lumps fucked out of her - lost sparkle -bad reviews. It's sad, but no less than I've come to expect.

didn't use to be like this though

feedback stars from the past, the likes of maria, zizzi, champagne etc were fucked ragged on a daily basis, year in year out, expertly and tirelessly servicing streams of punters day by day and were always very very good service providers

London just isn't attracting girls of this calibre any more it seems

Offline Ozy84

didn't use to be like this though

feedback stars from the past, the likes of maria, zizzi, champagne etc were fucked ragged on a daily basis, year in year out, expertly and tirelessly servicing streams of punters day by day and were always very very good service providers

What city is attracting this calibre of girls BG?

Offline beanfarmer05

None in the western world, I think honestly, and this is only my opinion from what other more experienced thai gurus have said, that the best girls now are staying in Thailand, and getting sponsors from overseas to finance them as well as their bar work.

If you think about it, the high point of the thai scene back in 2005-2009 ish, compared to now.. Social media is huge, technology has improved and the world is even smaller. The best girls can keep eas guys on hooks and get the money from them much much easier than before.

Offline SomTumFucker

South Korea and Japan.

Jvosta

I’d put my money on Abu Dhabi/Dubai

Offline Link7

Agreed, that's the root cause of the problem - there obviously used to be better whores around, and more of them.
Just saying, I think that's feeding into the half decent ones burning out faster nowadays.

Offline BillGoldberg

Agreed, that's the root cause of the problem - there obviously used to be better whores around, and more of them.
Just saying, I think that's feeding into the half decent ones burning out faster nowadays.

Fucking depressing state of affairs

Only good thing about it is it means my bank balance will be healthier for it

Offline Link7

Fucking depressing state of affairs

Only good thing about it is it means my bank balance will be healthier for it
True, and that's no small consolation. Stockpile the cash mate, a good'un will come eventually :hi: