Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Beauty Emily  (Read 7090 times)

17 review(s) for English Beauty Emily (4 positive, 5 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]

Offline Mr_Juest

External Link/Members Only

After so many negatives I thought I would throw in a positive. I saw Emily a few months back at an apparently infamous mansion in London. I booked Emily I believe the same day in the morning for an afternoon meet. Comms were great and it was easy to get into the building. I made my way up the stairs where I was Emily in her underwear and a top. she was STUNNING.

We made out way up and eventually into her section of the mansion. I had a shower and came out to find her on the bed. We started off with DFK, that was great, and slowly moved onto BJ which again was great. I asked her for 69 to which she obliged. It was a bit hairy down there in all honestly and we quickly moved on to mish. I slid my pea into her pod and worked my magic, finished in her month after which she made her way to the bathroom to freshen up. When she returned she checked her phone and then started talking about herself.

Onto round two, it started off with a nice BJ and HJ, we moved onto doggy. I then sucked and licked her feet (if feet are you thing then KNOW Emily's feet are PERFECT). We moved into Mish during which Emily dug her nails into my back which I wasn't really expecting but was kind of a turn on. Anyway I exploded in her box (w/ Condom of course) and went off to shower.

Once out Emily saw me down to the upstairs corridor (in her underwear and skimpy top) where the cleaner was happily cleaning, I assume she is aware of Emily's occupation. Emily gave some DFK and off I went.

All in all a great punt bar 1 or 2 minor issues. Really pretty girl and stunning body. 

Offline Cunning Punt

Emily dug her nails into my back which I wasn't really expecting but was kind of a turn on.

Enough to leave a mark? That's a detail worth knowing for those punters with an OH.

Thanks for the review - she seems hot and able to provide a good service but those rates are well beyond my budget.

Offline Mr_Juest

Enough to leave a mark? That's a detail worth knowing for those punters with an OH.

Thanks for the review - she seems hot and able to provide a good service but those rates are well beyond my budget.

No marks

Offline Tony_Red

Any sign of cheese and onion crisps?

Sorry, could not help myself.

Offline Mr_Juest

Any sign of cheese and onion crisps?

Sorry, could not help myself.

Lol nope. None at all

midlandz_boy88

whats the location like, is it easy to find, planning a trip up to ldn and may see her

Offline Mr_Juest

whats the location like, is it easy to find, planning a trip up to ldn and may see her

Yup. About 7 minutes walks from Oxford circus or Hodge street. Although the Oxford circus is a more straightforward walking route