Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell, Birmingham  (Read 879 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline TJHooker

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Having seen Lola previously in London and always remembering it as quite a good session I decidedly I wanted to see her again whilst I was in Birmingham.  Fortunately it was just before she went on holiday.

Paid: £140
Duration: 2 hours
Services: Massage, cum twice.

Booking/Comms:
Fairly easy, initially all done via AW, Lola sent through her number.  I texted her on the day to confirm and was sent the address.  Once I arrived, I sent her a text that I arrived.  She called me and gave me instructions on how to get in to the building and flat number.

Location;
I’ve been to this block of flats a few times for massages with other girls.  Fairly new and off Broad Street.

Parking is on a meter on the road with a few car parks a short walk away.

She keeps her place very hot, however there was a smell which was quite strong.  It was quit musky and the temperature in the flat made it quite over powering.

Lola
It’s her in the pictures. 

The session:
Once in, led to the room and we had a bit of a chat.  She offered me drink and some chocolates.  Discussed what kind of session I was after.  Got my wallet out to pay and she said “we will do that at the end”. So I got naked, she did the same and I got on the table.

She started with the first hand job, it was nice and we chatted during it.  However when she started to play with the balls she was quite rough with them to the point of it being painful.  I asked her to be a bit gentler which she did.  I came, she cleaned me up and I turned over.

Massage was like excellent, I had asked her go quite hard.  I was able to occasionally play, the only thing that was off limits was her pussy.  She did work out a few knots but did also mix it with some sensual touching.

Again, when she got to the balls her touch was quite rough and had to ask her to be gentle again.  She did comply but every now and then she would play with them in quite a rough almost painful way.  Lots of cc swipes and strking the cock from behind.

Tuned over, massage continued but also played with her tits and ass.  Requested that I suck her tits which she was quite happy for me to do.  At one point she positioned herself above my head and leant over for me to really give them a sucking.

On to the second cumming, She has a good stroke technique but got quite rough on the balls.  Again, had to ask her to go gentle.  Came a second time and felt quite relaxed.

Led to the bathroom and showered up.

Back in the room, got dressed, had a chat, sorted out money, more chocolates and left.

Overall
Feeling neutral about this.  Lola is a friendly SP and delivers an excellent massage.  However she was quite rough with my balls which did have me wincing.

Would I go again?
Not sure, I enjoyed my first session with her in London, the second not so much.