Heading home from a job in Yorkshire and with Earth Spa being busy made contact by phone and booked in. Met at the door by the older of the two girls who told me the girl (busy upstairs) would be 20 minutes, sitting with me on the couch she kindly opened my fly and started comforting todger - I was well pleased!!!
When I went upstairs - the girl had virtually no English but, paper work over I began undressing when my masseuse called the other woman back in and pointed to some moles on my torso. Now guys, I am no spring chicken and I am sure there are many of you with similar hiccies on their skins and I am also pretty dammed certain she must have seen moles before. This was a first for me and, understandably, todger quickly lost interest, older woman offered to provide the service but I decided to have my cash returned and walked out. Having punted all over the world this episode has come as quite a shock, as well as wasting me an hour.
External Link/Members Only
