Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishRoseStudent - Edinburgh  (Read 5613 times)

rayray89

External Link/Members Only

As requested by the senior punter Clattypats  :hi: I’m more a man of action than words but here you go:

Duration: 1h-£110

Nationality: English, I think pitmatic accent not posh!
Size: 6
Breasts: small/pierced
Hair: dark/red/curly
All clean shaven, clean, no tattoos.
Face very pretty.

About the meeting:
Comms through text (some with Rose, some with her ‘manager’), picked me up at the agreed location wearing black tights and a jacket, smoking cigarette. It was her second day at work so I guess she was slighlty nervous, I didnt really mind her smoking and she doesn’t seem to be a heavy smoker.

I cracked some stupid joke when she said hi, like ‘I have no idea who you are why are you saying hi to me’ when we first saw to ease things off.

I like to have a drink with a girl and chat before physical interaction so brought a bottle of red and white. Rose went for red, we drunk half and chatted, Rose worked as a stripper before, then started from some light kissing, what followed included:

FK, OWO, deep throat, long RO (she came), missionary, doggy, cowgirl, hard spanking, bit choking, her spitting in my mouth, dirty talk, more RO+OWO, facial with cum bouncing off her face onto the sheets, then some light kissing, chat and finishing wine.

I think there is potential for more so may try a second round at some point.

Definitely worth trying and being persistent when scheduling a booking.

Hope it helps,
Regards!
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 01:30:51 pm by rayray89 »

Offline Clattypats

As requested by the senior punter Clattypats  :hi: I’m more a man of action than words but here you go:

Duration: 1h-£110

Nationality: English, I think pitmatic accent not posh!
Size: 6
Breasts: small/pierced
Hair: dark/red/curly
All clean shaven, clean, no tattoos.
Face very pretty.

About the meeting:
Comms through text (some with Rose, some with her ‘manager’), picked me up at the agreed location wearing black tights and a jacket, smoking cigarette. It was her second day at work so I guess she was slighlty nervous, I didnt really mind her smoking and she doesn’t seem to be a heavy smoker.

I cracked some stupid joke when she said hi, like ‘I have no idea who you are why are you saying hi to me’ when we first saw to ease things off.

I like to have a drink with a girl and chat before physical interaction so brought a bottle of red and white. Rose went for red, we drunk half and chatted, Rose worked as a stripper before, then started from some light kissing, what followed included:

FK, OWO, deep throat, long RO (she came), missionary, doggy, cowgirl, hard spanking, bit choking, her spitting in my mouth, dirty talk, more RO+OWO, facial with cum bouncing off her face onto the sheets, then some light kissing, chat and finishing wine.

I think there is potential for more so may try a second round at some point.

Definitely worth trying and being persistent when scheduling a booking.

Hope it helps,
Regards!
Thanks for the review... :hi:

Don't know if I've read this right. ..She met you/picked you up, and took you to the location? (Some sort of role play,perhaps :unknown:)

Did the chat,and drinking the half bottle of wine come out of your time?

She seems very accommodating. . :unknown: ...Don't know if I would be keen on dealing with a "Manager" (pimp/boyfriend)through comm's tbh..

Oh...and less of the senior :D ...I'm just a young(ish) pup, I'll have you know... :cool:
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 02:14:14 pm by Clattypats »

vw

I like to have a drink with a girl and chat before physical interaction so brought a bottle of red and white. Rose went for red, we drunk half and chatted

you sound a pressies dream.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

£1.83 per minute for someone to drink with you.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Profile gone anyway. 
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 03:26:21 pm by vw »

rayray89

I’m sure she will be back! Keep your eyes peeled :)

vw

how can you be sure? 

You might have put her off, or are you sure as you are her pimp?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Clattypats

Did she not like your review?... :sarcastic:

rayray89

how can you be sure? 

You might have put her off, or are you sure as you are her pimp?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Blame Clattypats he asked for the review! :D she said she was busy with exams so must be having a study break!

Did she not like your review?... :sarcastic:

It’s an honest positive review! Review experts please tell me what’s wrong about it?! ;)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 04:58:26 pm by rayray89 »

Offline Clattypats

Blame Clattypats he asked for the review! :D she said she was busy with exams so must be having a study break!

It’s an honest positive review! Review experts please tell me what’s wrong about it?! ;)
Don't blame me, I didn't force you to write it! .. :P :D

I don't know what's wrong with it... you'll have to ask HER.. when her study period is finished... :sarcastic:

rayray89

Don't blame me, I didn't force you to write it! .. :P :D

I don't know what's wrong with it... you'll have to ask HER.. when her study period is finished... :sarcastic:

Dirty man! ;) Enough of this forum for me. Will most likely prove useful in the future TOFTT!
Have a nice evening gentlemen!

Btw I’m not her pimp, it’s scary that writing something positive about the girl may make you her pimp haha

Offline Courtney

Btw I’m not her pimp, it’s scary that writing something positive about the girl may make you her pimp haha

....just as long as you are not Andyman60  :scare: ..then you should be ok. :D

Offline The Man With No Name

Dirty man! ;) Enough of this forum for me. Will most likely prove useful in the future TOFTT!
Have a nice evening gentlemen!

Hmm, I have my doubts. Might not be as utterly fuckwit as most Sergeis who come on here, but this last post reads a bit suspect.

As does the fact your only other post of note, besides 2/3 of your total on this girl alone, is a positive review on a girl well-known to have a pimp, which takes note of and arguably tries to dispel some of the negative feedback on her in that regard.

Apologies if you are legit, but you'd best up your game if you want to be taken seriously on here. As you can't deny the current evidence is vastly stacked against you.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 07:34:33 pm by The Man With No Name »

Offline seeker

Maybe its her.. .
"Dirty man " sounds like something a chick would say ...
Also "long ro  " she came is this something she likes  :unknown:
Somethings not quite right . :unknown:

rayray89

I’m legit posted screen of my AW feedback in the other topic. All I am saying is that she is a nice girl and encourage to see her if she’s available and don’t worry about all the doubts other have raised on this forum. Goodnight  :thumbsup:

Offline rathbone

Genuine or no, I never thought I'd come across the term "Pitmatic" in a review. Are you a punter or an ethno-linguist??

Offline Clattypats

I’m legit posted screen of my AW feedback in the other topic. All I am saying is that she is a nice girl and encourage to see her if she’s available and don’t worry about all the doubts other have raised on this forum. Goodnight  :thumbsup:
Looks like we'll have to wait till her exams end till we get a shot  :dancegirl:....Do you think her "Manager" will set up a wee tour to Glasgow, some point, as it's a bit oot my way...  :( ...or maybe she could Cum pick me up... :sarcastic:

Offline Matrix

I think this punter may be gender fluid. 

rayray89

Glad you are singular matrix ;) oh wait did you play with your black pussy tonight?

vw

Quite why this girl Ray/rose found this post offensive is beyond me.

James999

Glad you are singular matrix ;) oh wait did you play with your black pussy tonight?

Fuck off, you sound like a 12 year old, and with your pathetic reports, seriously, Grow up  :music:

Offline Marmalade

Maybe she’s been sitting on her arse so long she keeps smelling her own farts. Taken her profile down. Wonder if she’ll post again here. Oops sorry. “he”. 

rayray89

Fuck off, you sound like a 12 year old, and with your pathetic reports, seriously, Grow up  :music:

Still better than middle aged, bold fat mister like yourself whose only purpose in life is to accumulate posts on this fantastic forum. Save some oxygen and jump off South Bridge :thumbsup:

vw

Still better than middle aged, bold fat mister like yourself whose only purpose in life is to accumulate posts on this fantastic forum. Save some oxygen and jump off South Bridge :thumbsup:

Its Bald not Bold dumb twat.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Matrix

I was going to suggest changing your name to sugar ray,  but you're not being sweet anymore.  :(

Offline Courtney

....just as long as you are not Andyman60

...perhaps he was ....or maybe related to him. :scare:

I got a number for her, searched it on FB and it is a man. I questioned it and I was told a man does her bookings.

:scare:  :bomb:

Offline Clattypats

Bet he's glad he made that review I asked him to now... :wacko: :crazy: :sarcastic:

Offline whiskyfan

« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 07:27:19 pm by whiskyfan »

Offline Marcus0101

Same photo on this backpage profile, which makes interesting reading.

Hidden Image/Members Only

This has dodgy as fuck written all over it. If you click on one of the other Backpage ad's and put the phone number into Facebook it brings up with profile of a guy who must be the pimp. Not sure if i am allowed to put his photo up so i haven't but safe to say i won't be paying Rose a visit. Whole thing is very dodgy!  :thumbsdown:

Offline tazman1002001

This has dodgy as fuck written all over it. If you click on one of the other Backpage ad's and put the phone number into Facebook it brings up with profile of a guy who must be the pimp. Not sure if i am allowed to put his photo up so i haven't but safe to say i won't be paying Rose a visit. Whole thing is very dodgy!  :thumbsdown:

Best sending a message to admin or check the rules
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline The Man With No Name

Dodgy indeed. Google throws up a pile of shitey little attempts at agencies for that number as well.

Impossible to tell how real it is, but the Facebook profile is exactly the racist horseshit you'd expect from a Middlesbrough-based pimp. That and the fact most of his half-dozen "friends" could easily be hookers. Ugly ginger cunt, tae boot.

Offline seeker

Not a bed of roses then .
More like a steaming pile of Dung .

Offline Joe Tortolano

James, how have you managed over 12,000 posts but not a single review?  :unknown:

Offline Marmalade

So the profile is back up. But wtf is the note below rates: “The above rates are specified in -1 (Transnistrian Ruble)“ ???

Offline tazman1002001

Saved her profile details for prosperity in case the profile goes again.

Her pics do look like they were taken in student accommodation especially the one with her legs in the air.

She def does have w cracking body on her.

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline qetzl

So the profile is back up. But wtf is the note below rates: “The above rates are specified in -1 (Transnistrian Ruble)“ ???

-1 (Transnistrian Ruble) is just the default currency if they reset but don't select a new currency. It's the same with the odd girl being marked as age 117 (soon 118) - they can clear the date of birth field but then not reset it, so it gets a default value of 1/1/1900.

Offline Batpunt