Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x Cherie Amour x - Marylebone  (Read 1035 times)

56 review(s) for x Cherie Amour x (47 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline bookmaker2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£150/hr

Was meant to write this a couple week's back after being let down by lady.vivxx

I have reviewed her before when she worked in Angel. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=157993.0

Location - Marylebone. 5-7m from the station, flat outside a bus stop though it felt safe. No lifts and it's several flights of stairs, clean inside. Saw a filled Sainsburys bag on the floor as I walked in... :o She had purchased a new bed so did not creak the way the old one did.

Cherie As per my previous review she is gorgeous. Great figure, pretty face and good demeanour. Opened the door in underwear and heels. She was part-way through getting a new tattoo done so was a bit sensitive on that side of her body.

Services FK (some DFK), OWO, DT, RO, 69, sex in multiple positions. Usual comments about her not making eye contact but she made an effort this time. Quite chatty in the break between rounds and we exchanged massages. Slight whiff in 69 which was a little off-putting and happy to take a pounding.

Wasn't quite sure what to rate this as. Although more or less a good experience I'm not sure it I can justify the 150/hr for it to be positive.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 11:24:15 pm by bookmaker2 »