Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in Brum  (Read 801608 times)

Offline birminghamasian

There is another place just by erdington high street dont know the ladies name or the name of the place but managed to get a bj and a b2b massage for £65 nice petite thai lady with enhanced tits and trimmed bush allowed touching but no fs was on offer there.

Offline birminghamasian

oh both places i only visited for 1/2 hour for the rates i got

Offline Stapler

There is another place just by erdington high street dont know the ladies name or the name of the place but managed to get a bj and a b2b massage for £65 nice petite thai lady with enhanced tits and trimmed bush allowed touching but no fs was on offer there.

Probably Natural Healing shop in Coton Lane?
Or maybe the flat in Enterprise House?

..S..
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 09:08:19 am by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

paulj

Has anyone had the pleasure of seeing this lady?

If so what was she like please.

External Link/Members Only

Thanks

Paul

Cesaro39

If anyone has any experience with Katy i would love to know! She looks lovely. External Link/Members Only

Offline Stapler

There are reports and references to her in this thread. Hard to find I know with so many pages. However to summarise, you will get a good massage, HE and b2b. £40 per hour massage + £20 + another £20 for b2b.

Good luck and welcome  :hi:

..S..

Cesaro39

Thanks Stapler for the info and for the welcome. i shall report back on my experience.

Offline Karbunkle

If anyone has any experience with Katy i would love to know! She looks lovely. External Link/Members Only

Hi All,

I've been a lurker for a while and finally decided to put some info back into the pot.

I visited Katy a couple of months back and had a great hot oil and b2b with happy ending, even a quick bj at one point although I don't think this is part of her usual routine.
Can't remember the prices but it is on a par with usual hourly rates with b2b and HE.

I enjoyed it and intending to return soon  :)

Cesaro39

Hi All,

I've been a lurker for a while and finally decided to put some info back into the pot.

I visited Katy a couple of months back and had a great hot oil and b2b with happy ending, even a quick bj at one point although I don't think this is part of her usual routine.
Can't remember the prices but it is on a par with usual hourly rates with b2b and HE.

I enjoyed it and intending to return soon  :)

Thanks for the info - did she allow much touching?

Offline Karbunkle

Hi Cesaro39,

Initially no, but that was probably due to it being my first visit. I was politely told to put arms by my side while she worked away.
Caressing was ok when the b2b started but I didn't push it too far as I wanted a relax n enjoy session more than anything else, I did leave with a smile and spring in my step.

Offline birminghamasian

Probably Natural Healing shop in Coton Lane?
Or maybe the flat in Enterprise House?

..S..

it had a shop front so its natural healing

rocafella

With Bella/Jina going on holiday, anyone know of any alternatives in that area apart from Sammy?

Delta

Has anyone had the pleasure of seeing this lady?

If so what was she like please.

Thanks

Paul

The phone number links to an old ad by Nancy .....

but Patty could be the girl she passes bookings onto rather than an alias ?

jackbauer78

Patty is Nancy's replacement while she's gone back to Thailand for a few months. Please let us know what this friend is like/experices
The phone number links to an old ad by Nancy .....

but Patty could be the girl she passes bookings onto rather than an alias ?

paulj

Thanks to both the posters above.

It is likely to be a few weeks but I will do a report of my next visit whether it is to this lady or elsewhere.

Paul

Offline Stapler

With Bella/Jina going on holiday, anyone know of any alternatives in that area apart from Sammy?

It has to be Jane then. Same flat or one in the same block!
These three girls seem to have different combinations of any 2 from 3!

..S...

jackbauer78

finally got through on Mallys phone, well missed called her but got called back with another number External Link/Members Only the woman sounded a lot older than what I read. This isn't a bait&switch is it or is it a receptionist?

Offline jamesian

Has Bella already gone?
Tried Friday and got no response.
Any idea when she is back.
Banned reason: Falsely reporting email as spam
Banned by:

Stimpy

Well after a couple of disappointing fbsm's around nottingham I'm coming back towards birmingham and decided to treat myself to an hour with Soni after reading so many positive reviews here ,wish me luck I'll report back tonight , just one question early in this thread I noticed somebody say they were offered 4 hand by soni  ,is this normal and will they do a four hand b2b I could be interested cheers

willey

Having finished with my long time regular I now return with a few tales. My review of my last few weeks.

Hilarious.
Cradley Heath, not very nice area, access to flat past a couple of open doors, with chefs watching you enter!
May is huge, with huge knockers. Massage on a table, after 15 minutes she got on with me (I am not a small chap) and the table collapsed, the table legs splayed like a cartoon horse under a lot of weight. Anyway, we both survived and moved on to the mattress on the floor. She smothered me literally, I thought I was going to suffocate as she covered my face with her boobs, kissing them but unable to breathe!No kissing, RO, she enthusiastically comes. Enjoyable experience overall £70.

Ryland Street, recently moved from West Side. £80, decent massage, kissing and tongues, enjoys good reverse massage. Ample (but enhanced and hard) boobs. Licks and kisses the old man!

New into West Side, replacement to the above. 10/10 for boobs. Wow, the best I have come across. She said she had her mom to thank for them, all her own. Thanks mom. Good massage, not much extras, kept pants on B2B, but really enjoyed those boobs. £80. She said had to pay extra to touch, but I didnt pay and did touch and kiss!

Good massage. I found her to be more engaging than reports I have read, I think we clicked. It was in the morning so was not interrupted by any phonecalls which I think helped, and she didnt watch her laptop! Topless massage, nicely placed mirror to watch. Limited B2B, kept pants on, but has very nicely proportioned boobs with good nipples, which I enjoyed a lot £70, discounted to £60 on my 2nd and for subsequent visits.

Willey

Offline Stapler

Very informative reports willey!

..S....

smithie1000

Kermit007

Just had to pop on and pay Mally some praise for the excellent sessions I have received. I really like the reach under at half way point and just like soni her manner is spot on. A happy and lovely little lady.

broken arrow

hello folks. been around for a bit n thought i'd finally post something that others seem to not have explored.
there have been mentions of the polish lady in weoley castle/ selly oak before. Here's my experience. She does a tantra massage if u ask for it - she's full naked throughout massage. massage quite decent. lets u touch tits n ass the whole time. massages the old man n nuts with u lying on ur front. turn over for a little body on body rubbing. HE very good. whole time nice music. shower options available. 65 quid in all for 1 hour. she works till very late too - upto midnight. neighbourhood is quiet too.
only warning is to not cross any boundaries.
hope this helps  :)

broken arrow

oh n btw, stapler is a fking legend  :drinks:

Offline Stapler

Any links Broken Arrow?

Hi Jack, I expect broken arrow is reporting about Bhawani :

Thanks broken arrow for the report and cheers to you!

..S...

W4L

..S...

I used to see Bhawani at her first house when she was starting up and she was probably the best massage and HE I have had.
she keeps you on the edge better than anyone I have seen.
Well worth a visit

Offline Lt Shaffer

I used to see Bhawani at her first house when she was starting up and she was probably the best massage and HE I have had.
she keeps you on the edge better than anyone I have seen.
Well worth a visit

Age, size and description of the lady please ... I'm in Selly the week after next... thanks.

Offline Stapler

Age, size and description of the lady please ... I'm in Selly the week after next... thanks.

Here is a pic. She is Polish but thinks she's Hindu!

..S...

Offline Lt Shaffer

Here is a pic. She is Polish but thinks she's Hindu!

..S...

Thanks Stapler... takes all sorts!

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

..S...

Thanks Stapler. I fancy trying her that's for sure.

jcmihir

Hey.

I have been to Bhawani once, around 6 months back.

Looks - She looks old.

Pros - Discrete place, Nice looking tits

Cons - You dont get to kiss those tits or press them! She will reason there is "energy around" and move towards massage! She is more of a spiritual lady!
Happy ending was not that good because I was not that happy :/

She told me she will do much more when i book next time! When i called her up in two days she refused anything more than last time (even though she remembered me)

I wouldnt actually suggest her for Sensual massage!

P.S - Another girl who is fully clothed will come and massage you for 15 mins (if you book for one hour), and will not allow you to do anything sensual. Bhawani enters after that initial 15-20 min

broken arrow

yup spot on, thats the lady. and yes sometimes someone else comes in for like 15 mins. she is older and no u cant really do anything else with her other than touch tits n ass.

paulj

When I went , and I did post about the experience, the other lady did 45 minutes and Bhavani came in for the last 15.

I would not go again.

Paul

Offline Lt Shaffer

Thanks to jcmihir, ba and paul ... on the list then off the list all I'm 3 days! 

Offline Stapler

Thanks to jcmihir, ba and paul ... on the list then off the list all I'm 3 days!

She used to do that swap over thingy. You could always give her a ring and ask if it's still the procedure.

..S...

Offline Lt Shaffer

She used to do that swap over thingy. You could always give her a ring and ask if it's still the procedure.

..S...

It's not just that S, I think I'd prefer a little more interaction and a little less spiritual. I like the Chinese FBSM in Solihull but again would prefer it if the masseur was at least topless and allowed more touching at the business end of the hour. Can you recommend anywhere in South Birmingham? I visit Rubery quite regularly so Selly and Solihull and anywhere in between are within touching distance. I don't want to be driving into the city centre as I have limited time when in the area. Thanks as ever.

Offline stanley14

It's not just that S, I think I'd prefer a little more interaction and a little less spiritual. I like the Chinese FBSM in Solihull but again would prefer it if the masseur was at least topless and allowed more touching at the business end of the hour. Can you recommend anywhere in South Birmingham? I visit Rubery quite regularly so Selly and Solihull and anywhere in between are within touching distance. I don't want to be driving into the city centre as I have limited time when in the area. Thanks as ever.

Chinese lady in that area. Mid 30's not a beauty - bit plump but ok tits. Very good comms and location. Decent massage tad expensive £45 for the hour plus £30 strip & btob. Advertises on vivastreet just search for Judy (sorry can't do link!) Also advertises 4 hand with mature. For mature read old chinese lady. Quite enjoyed my visit - did not have the 4 hand.

Frenchy4012

Chinese lady in that area. Mid 30's not a beauty - bit plump but ok tits. Very good comms and location. Decent massage tad expensive £45 for the hour plus £30 strip & btob. Advertises on vivastreet just search for Judy (sorry can't do link!) Also advertises 4 hand with mature. For mature read old chinese lady. Quite enjoyed my visit - did not have the 4 hand.

I have had a very nice hour with Judy, nice massage but a bit expensive.

Offline Stapler

It's not just that S, I think I'd prefer a little more interaction and a little less spiritual. I like the Chinese FBSM in Solihull but again would prefer it if the masseur was at least topless and allowed more touchi ng at the business end of the hour. Can you recommend anywhere in South Birmingham? I visit Rubery quite regularly so Selly and Solihull and anywhere in between are within touching distance. I don't want to be driving into the city centre as I have limited time when in the area. Thanks as ever.

Hi LS,

You could try Katy in B14

Very good service and what you are looking for!

..S...

Offline Stapler

While passing through the Jewellery Quarter today, noticed that the premises formerly occupied by the much missed (albeit short!) GSM is being refurbished.

Alas, it is going to be a hairdressers called Barberology.

...S....

Offline Lt Shaffer

Hi LS,
You could try Katy in B14
Very good service and what you are looking for!

..S...

Thanks very much Stapler, looks like the ticket!

Offline pianodave

I'm surprised no one has tried GSM's other branch in NI which is still running I think.

Offline Talbear

Is Suka still operating in the parish??

paulj

I recently saw Sweet Linda who advertises on Gumtree. She also advertises as Patty on Vivastreet.

About her:  Petite Thai, 27 years old, attractive with an in proportion body and flawless skin. Very pleasant personality and good English.

Where: Tesco Skyline.

Service: Nice gentle massage at my request, very relaxing. Very good body to body. Nice slow HE at my request.

Price: £50 and hour for massage and£80 in total for Body to Body and HE.

Would I revisit: Yes, compares favourably with the other 5 or 6 I have seen in this area.

Paul J

paulj

This is the Vivastreet don't seem to be able to copy the Gumtree one. If you want to see it  it is 7 days old as of today.

Dodo

Hi Paul, what does she allow in the touching department ??

Offline nightman

Hi,

Have been reading through this thread and loads of great advice. I'm Looking to sort my first massage, was thinking of a nice appartment in the city centre, got a bit of a short-list of; soni, Mally, Nicky or Patty - any advice as to who to go for?

Cheers