Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in Brum  (Read 801135 times)

retirednow

Hi lads!

Moved back to Birmingham a few months ago.

New to this forum but not new to punting!

Thanks to the members who have contributed to this massage thread I have seen a number of the usual suspects suggested on here.

However, although I enjoy the massage I find I am impatient to turn over for the hand relief!

Do any of the ladies you know on here do 30 minute appointments?

As my name suggests I am retired now. I'm not into FS anymore and with funds lower nowadays would love to find a cheaper release!!

Thanks!

Offline Tallchap

Does anyone have any details, links or further info/experience of FS with Bella. I have experienced both HR and B2B and would be keen to explore other options?

Offline Bumbuttass

I've had a ok-ish FS experience with Bella aka Jina, beautiful soft skin if i remember but starting to show her age but still very very pretty IMO, i did request OWO which she agreed to at the time but did that trick of putting the condom in her mouth & covering my soldier as it entered her mouth, a neat trick but very sneaky, BJ was ok not breathtaking.  She also tried to control / manoeuvre positions she prefers during sex.  I had to have a quick chat about how 'the customer is always right' after that i managed to drill her till i was satisfied.  I think she is quite submissive if you take control.  Post sex, she was quite chatty & funny, for some reason she insisted on telling me about the political problems of her beloved Thailand & even proceeded to show me pictures of Demo's shes attended over there. I didn't mind it at that point because i had just shot my load and managed to block out her voice while stroking that beautiful skin laying naked next to me in bed.  This was a few months ago.  Hope it helps bud

Offline normski

I need to book myself into rehab(via a visit to my bank manager). In the space of a week I've seen

Nancy x 1
Jane x 1
Bella x 3 visits
Outcall from Louise x 1

All these FBSMs are emptying out my bank account, aswell as my nuts! What makes it worse is I've got the rest of the week off work....hum, whom should I see tomorrow??

Delta

Following up from my earlier post I tried to see Sammy again but she was not available.

Hence guided by the comments here I decided who try instead.

From older posts I would have shortlisted Soni but after the latest posts that her service had gone downhill discounted her.

First I tried Mally
External Link/Members Only
The phone went to voicemail, I really needed to arrange my day quickly so didn't leave a message.

Next Nancy
and with this post
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17498.msg461211#msg461211
in mind plus another further down the page saying if busy or unavailable you can get inferior her stand-in instead.
Anyway the girl who answered said she was busy but could see me late afternoon.
That didn't fit in with me plus my thought was if she had done several appointments her service might not be her best.

Next Jina / Bella
The phone was cut off but while I was pondering who next I had a text stating her rates and services plus she was in Skyline by Tesco.
I texted back suggesting a time, she replied offering slightly later which I accepted.

Once almost outside I phoned her. She said she was ready and which door to go to. When there she said she had unlocked the door but it stayed locked. It took a couple of goes to finally get the lock released, the system seems problematic. She then texted her flat number. Once there I tapped the door, she opened and like Sammy indicated to be quiet. Once in the room she said that she didn't want me to knock.
So chaps presume the girl will be behind the door and keep quiet until in the room.

She was wearing a quite decent black dress. Once in the room I paid the £80 to include b2b. She took the money, offered me a drink then told me to get ready.
She was soon back then took off her knickers, dress and bra.
I laid down, she turned off the room light and started the massage. To me anyway massage is not easy to describe but compared to Sammy less energetic / more relaxing but certainly firm not light. Most of the time she was in contact with or sat on me. About 3 times she slid her whole body up and down several times plus some teasing touches.
Then turn over time. Again she kept in contact then whole body slides followed by the HJ while she guided a hand to her tits. Otherwise there was no real opportunity to touch her. Her HJ was slower than Sammy's ( I think Sammy needed to get me out dead on the hour as she had another booking ) and after she wiped me down obviously still time to go as she carried on massaging for several minutes.

She then showed me to the shower but left me alone, at least a hand around the screen to wash my back would have been appreciated. Once I was getting dry she came in and went in the shower so the opportunity to admire her body. As previously posted she is older ( I'm not going to join the numbers guessing game ) but as posted everything is still in the right place. I then went to get dressed and she came in wrapped in a towel.

She checked I had enjoyed my visit and said you have my number but nothing really encouraging forr the future in words or motions.
The visit was just an hour total.

Numerous times she asked if I was OK, which was fine, but her ooh's and aah's whenever doing a full body slide were, as others have said, rather OTT.

Overall an enjoyable visit and I'm happy to recommend her although the lack of any assistance with the shower did take the edge away at the end.

I have noted the comments about her offering full service, not that I was particularly want it, but when looking for contact details the links I had saved were dead.

For the future my first choice is still to see Sammy again to find how she responds to repeat bookings, second Mally or Nancy in preference to Jina again. Equally I'm open to other suggestions of girls who go nude, do a good b2b and preferably allow / encourage touching plus at least some assistance with shower afterwards.

I did look exactly where the place on Bull Street described here is
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17498.msg525484#msg525484
as a backup should I find myself in Brum and let down.

AB

I need to book myself into rehab(via a visit to my bank manager). In the space of a week I've seen

Nancy x 1
Jane x 1
Bella x 3 visits
Outcall from Louise x 1

All these FBSMs are emptying out my bank account, aswell as my nuts! What makes it worse is I've got the rest of the week off work....hum, whom should I see tomorrow??
You just have to see Cassie/Ksy and Soni, and Mally to complete your week before you go for some therapy :-))
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 09:39:30 pm by AB »

Offline normski

You just have to see Cassie/Ksy and Soni, and Mally to complete your week before you go for some therapy :-))
Just text Mally and she's working tomorrow so might pay her a visit.
Thursday's gonna be 'holy' to me - a day of rest(re-charging of the batteries/nuts)
Friday I'm already booked for a return visit to Nancy, catch her before her weekend break.

never been to see Cassie, might be something to look into for next week.

Offline normski

***NEWS FLASH***

Just found out Stapler is back on the books!! :yahoo:

First to say welcome back, and you don't need to be told - but this thread has missed you BIG time.

conviction

Does Mally allow sucking her boobs?
Anyone plz!

JoyF

I've had a ok-ish FS experience with Bella aka Jina, beautiful soft skin if i remember but starting to show her age but still very very pretty IMO, i did request OWO which she agreed to at the time but did that trick of putting the condom in her mouth & covering my soldier as it entered her mouth, a neat trick but very sneaky, BJ was ok not breathtaking.  She also tried to control / manoeuvre positions she prefers during sex.  I had to have a quick chat about how 'the customer is always right' after that i managed to drill her till i was satisfied.  I think she is quite submissive if you take control.  Post sex, she was quite chatty & funny, for some reason she insisted on telling me about the political problems of her beloved Thailand & even proceeded to show me pictures of Demo's shes attended over there. I didn't mind it at that point because i had just shot my load and managed to block out her voice while stroking that beautiful skin laying naked next to me in bed.  This was a few months ago.  Hope it helps bud

Looking to book Bella in the coming days, this info is very helpful. Can I ask how much she charged for the full service? I was in contact with her via text but when I asked about this she didn't give an answer. Did you just ask her on the day if she offered FS?

JoyF

I had my first experience with Jane today and it went pretty well. She has an amazing body and breasts. The massage was nice and the only down side for me was there wasn't much opportunity to touch her until the HE where she let me have a really good feel of her amazing boobs and gave a lovely tit wank.

I couldn't help but want more than a massage, she is so sexy, if only!

Offline normski

Does Mally allow sucking her boobs?
Anyone plz!
Mally's never had a problem with me sucking her tits....but surely there's other things you want to do to a body like her's? :D

Offline normski

I had my first experience with Jane today and it went pretty well. She has an amazing body and breasts. The massage was nice and the only down side for me was there wasn't much opportunity to touch her until the HE where she let me have a really good feel of her amazing boobs and gave a lovely tit wank.

I couldn't help but want more than a massage, she is so sexy, if only!
I love it when Jane pours the oil so it runs down my crack and onto the nuts...she then gives them a good rub, followed by her reaching further to give the 'old chap' a slow massage too.
The mirror to the left of the bed is ideally positioned so you can perv at her through the whole massage - specially when you're lying on your front!

JoyF

I love it when Jane pours the oil so it runs down my crack and onto the nuts...she then gives them a good rub, followed by her reaching further to give the 'old chap' a slow massage too.
The mirror to the left of the bed is ideally positioned so you can perv at her through the whole massage - specially when you're lying on your front!

Indeed!  ;)

Offline normski

Nancy x 1
Jane x 1
Bella x 3 visits
Outcall from Louise x 1

Can now add Sukanda to the list. Saw her this afternoon for a firm/physical massage...my arms are still red where the blood's come upto the surface.
The 'reach under' that Stapler has perviously mentioned, gets the heart racing....one hand teasing the bollocks and the other stroking the boner.
Sukanda doesn't do FS, but she mentioned she offers a 'fun massage' service for £100 but I didn't ask what it consisted of.

Tomorrow was meant to be 'a day of rest' but somehow I've booked myself an outcall massage....a new girl and it'll be her first b2b! Her reply email said 'well i'm still a newbie plus haven't done a b2b before but i'm sure you'll tell me what you like and don't like'......This is like Christmas come early!!!

Offline Bumbuttass

Fair play to you fella... Not jealous at all  :cry:

Who's the new girl you mention?

Offline normski

Fair play to you fella... Not jealous at all  :cry:

Who's the new girl you mention?
Her name's Lisa and I know she's defo a newbie as her hourly rate for b2b is somewhat ridiculously low(when she gave me the price, my jaw nearly hit the floor). I'm seeing her between 9 - 10am. so expect a post from me tomorrow afternoon.

Offline Bumbuttass

Your timing is excellent my man.  I have been looking for a VFM punt  :cool:

Looking forward to your review & a link

Offline misterjt111

I called Bella last week to arrange a booking and asked about oral and full service. She told me it would be covered oral and massage for £40 for 30 minutes and didn't offer a full service. Is it something she offers to regulars only or just once you are there?

Offline Stapler

***NEWS FLASH***

Just found out Stapler is back on the books!! :yahoo:

First to say welcome back, and you don't need to be told - but this thread has missed you BIG time.

Hey! I'm back lads!

Thanks Normski - I didn't know!
You have a PM

Looking forward to resuming where we left off!

...S...

I'm back! Look into the light for a minute!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 09:48:55 am by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Stapler

Does anyone have any details, links or further info/experience of FS with Bella. I have experienced both HR and B2B and would be keen to explore other options?

I believe this is a report on Bella/Jina

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24739.msg358912;topicseen#msg358912

...S....

Offline normski

Her name's Lisa and I know she's defo a newbie as her hourly rate for b2b is somewhat ridiculously low(when she gave me the price, my jaw nearly hit the floor). I'm seeing her between 9 - 10am. so expect a post from me tomorrow afternoon.
Well what can I say....this morning at the pre-agreed time of 09:45 I had a knock at the door and there stood a stunning English lass named Lisa. She has lovely long jet-black hair, grey coloured eyes and cracking breasts.

It present she is only contactable by email, but she does reply back.

I opted for B2B(which was the first one she's given) for the agreed price of £45.....YES YOU SAW RIGHT £45 FOR THE HOUR - now pick-up your jaw from the floor!!! At this price I thought to myself, too good to believe, did we get our wires crossed? Never the less, I still went ahead with the booking, and damn was I wrong for having any doubts.

I show her upto the bedroom where I strip off and lay on the bed, turned my head around and before I knew it, Lisa's in the buff too - makes a change from them Thai girls who only strip off totally for the last 10 mins of a B2B!!

Lisa sat on my bum and began to massage my back, paying good attention to my shoulders. She slowly worked her way down my bum, legs and feet. After an hour Lisa oiled up her tits and used them to give my back a further massage. Time to turn over....Lisa starts with giving me a face full of tit. She then uses her shaved pussy to awake the 'old-chap' with an excellent rubbing before going down and giving it a tit wank. Only one thing was running through my head right now - popping my load, so I put it out there "Lisa, do you give oral?" reply "OK, you fine with £20?" do I need to tell you what my reply was......hell yes!! Better still, it was OWO which resulted in the release of a good load.

It's now 11:30 - I did say I booked her for an hour? I reach into my pocket to pay her when she said 'call it £60'....bonus. Would I see Lisa again? Now that's a stupid question I've get asked, the answer's obviously gonna be a BIG YES.

JoyF

Well what can I say....this morning at the pre-agreed time of 09:45 I had a knock at the door and there stood a stunning English lass named Lisa. She has lovely long jet-black hair, grey coloured eyes and cracking breasts.

It present she is only contactable by email, but she does reply back.

I opted for B2B(which was the first one she's given) for the agreed price of £45.....YES YOU SAW RIGHT £45 FOR THE HOUR - now pick-up your jaw from the floor!!! At this price I thought to myself, too good to believe, did we get our wires crossed? Never the less, I still went ahead with the booking, and damn was I wrong for having any doubts.

I show her upto the bedroom where I strip off and lay on the bed, turned my head around and before I knew it, Lisa's in the buff too - makes a change from them Thai girls who only strip off totally for the last 10 mins of a B2B!!

Lisa sat on my bum and began to massage my back, paying good attention to my shoulders. She slowly worked her way down my bum, legs and feet. After an hour Lisa oiled up her tits and used them to give my back a further massage. Time to turn over....Lisa starts with giving me a face full of tit. She then uses her shaved pussy to awake the 'old-chap' with an excellent rubbing before going down and giving it a tit wank. Only one thing was running through my head right now - popping my load, so I put it out there "Lisa, do you give oral?" reply "OK, you fine with £20?" do I need to tell you what my reply was......hell yes!! Better still, it was OWO which resulted in the release of a good load.

It's now 11:30 - I did say I booked her for an hour? I reach into my pocket to pay her when she said 'call it £60'....bonus. Would I see Lisa again? Now that's a stupid question I've get asked, the answer's obviously gonna be a BIG YES.

Sounds really good mate  :D Thanks for giving us all the heads up on her  ;)
Do you know if she does In-calls by any chance?

Offline normski

Sounds really good mate  :D Thanks for giving us all the heads up on her  ;)
Do you know if she does In-calls by any chance?
I did ask her about incalls, at the present moment it's only outcalls.  :(

JoyF

I did ask her about incalls, at the present moment it's only outcalls.  :(

Ahhhh, too bad.

A.Chou85

Sounds too good for the price!!

Offline normski

Sounds too good for the price!!
That's exactly what I thought at first, but then 'nothing ventured, nothing gained'! Thank god I went for the later and TOFTT. One of the reasons for such a low price is she classes herself as 'trainee', tell you what, gave a better massage than some Thai ladies I know(not naming names).
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 05:37:50 pm by normski »

Offline pianodave

I had a good massage from this girl

Very cute and pretty, big lovely boobs, and she wears a thong for it. You can grope her anywhere but not inside the thong. Very good HE.

Offline Stapler

I had a good massage from this girl

Very cute and pretty, big lovely boobs, and she wears a thong for it. You can grope her anywhere but not inside the thong. Very good HE.

Looks promising, but heard  bad things about this girl.

Plain. Not as glamorous as pix
Inexperienced - long boring untrained massage
Quick HE last 5 minutes of the hour. No sensual build up
Very moody
Works in a room in a tanning shop
Other people coming in and out the shop
Loud music from shop
Touching - but only 'tolerated' for the money

Up to you - but not for me.

...S...

« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 06:48:52 pm by Stapler »

Offline pianodave

Plain - just a normal pretty 20 year old blond, good body. I suppose you could call her plain, I'd say girl next door.
Massage was good imo
HE starts at 45 minutes in and lasts as long as I can last
Seemed friendly and chatty to me
Yes it's a tanning shop
Couldn't hear any music or people
Touching seemed fine, what does 'tolerated' mean? It's allowed or it isn't?? I touched her as much as I wanted including between the legs (over thong)

Anyway, i enjoyed :)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 06:55:26 pm by pianodave »

Offline Stapler

Hi Silvero,

Glad you enjoyed your experience with this girl.

I will however go with my trusted ally's report. On reflection, perhaps 'tolerated' was the wrong word. I believe it should be unresponsive!

Look forward to sharing info. with you in the future. All contributions are useful!

..S..
Look into the light

A.Chou85

That's exactly what I thought at first, but then 'nothing ventured, nothing gained'! Thank god I went for the later and TOFTT. One of the reasons for such a low price is she classes herself as 'trainee', tell you what, gave a better massage than some Thai ladies I know(not naming names).

One to keep in mind

Offline Bezb6

Anybody got myumi phone number a updated one please.

Offline jameslover

Where does Luna work from please, I know its a tanning shop but where?

Offline normski

Where does Luna work from please, I know its a tanning shop but where?
She's based in Yardley Wood B14 postcode.

Offline pianodave

She did say she was sick of punters fingering her, so many that was why she was moody.

Offline Stapler

Anybody got myumi phone number a updated one please.

Yumi doesn't seem to be advertising at the moment. Maybe she is having a break.

...S...

willey

Saw Jay today.

Opposite mailbox. I think she is the prettiest Thai I have seen to date. And, what a great pair, they feel and taste great.

Not the best b2b by far, but a real relaxing good time.

W

willey

Yumi doesn't seem to be advertising at the moment. Maybe she is having a break.

...S...

Here you go

Offline Stapler

Yumi is back! Logged in yesterday

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£40 all in for the hour. She will just not get those tits out though!

..S...

Offline Stapler

NEW!!

Jewellery Quarter

I'm going that way later. I'll check it out!

..S...

Maybe Yumi will get those tits out now she's got competition right on her doorstep?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 01:50:13 am by Stapler »

Offline Talbear

Any news on the new place Stapler...??

Find it interesting how they are advertising 'erotic massage'... Yet strictly no sexual services ....!!! :dash:

Offline Stapler

Hi TB,

I am gonna take a look later this morning. Will report back.

...S...

fos

Read their FAQ's.
Makes it all chrystal clear

Offline Stapler

Hi fos!

FAQ's

Do you do "extras" or other services together with your Massage?
We do not offer any "extras". Sensual Massages are offered in many different ways throughout the world. Our masseuses have their own set of personal boundaries which they would like to have respected;  We do not offer any kissing, oral sex, or sex services.

A handjob does not come under the above does it? (My comment)

Do you allow touching?
We have a no-touching policy. You are mostly the "giver" in your daily life. In our erotic massage you merely have to receive, allowing you to indulge in all your erotic sensations without distractions. We encourage you to let go of any expectations of how your massage should be or how you should feel, and simply enjoy your journey.

...S...

Offline misterjt111

Tried to get hold of Yumi yesterday but no luck.  What's the deal with her then, does the £40 include HE?  Take it she doesn't do body to body or oral if she won't even get her baps out!?

Offline Stapler

Yumi only offers HE which is INCLUDED in the price of £40 for the hour.
She is fully clothed and only allows non intrusive touching. Stroking bum and legs etc

...S...

« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 11:16:38 am by Stapler »

Offline Trooper1

I saw Yumi some months back, did go topless and allowed touching. Just found being a little cheeky and polite went a long way. I don't see the point of seeing her if she doesn't get the tits out. I went with the end product in mind and got what I wanted. Talk about her spiritual side, can't go wrong. She Suggested Saturday's were a lot more exciting, because of location, but I haven't returned so can't comment.

Offline Stapler

She does go through phases of offering b2b. Must be when her enhanced tits aren't troubling her!

..S...

Offline Trooper1

They look and feel heavy. Not surprising they give her trouble.