Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in Brum  (Read 801496 times)

Dodo

Well Justintime, keeping it 'honest' would be best achieved by posting on the open forum for 'general viewing' me thinks. My advice for what its worth is if you have an opinion don't be afraid to air it. The worst that could happen is you'll get slaughtered :(
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 12:20:57 am by Dodo »

Offline normski

meanwhile back at the ranch

Visited the new place in bear wood. 6/10.

Kids in reception, instant dislike.

Pretty poor massage by "Ana" 40ish with good body.

Average HE for £20, would not do anything else without more money.

Would recommend taking 30mins not an hour.

Did not find the experience particular sensual.
Hi S/B,

I visited this place a few months ago. I too booked the room/cubicle for the hour, but asked for b2b....total paid was £40 at the desk(for the hour) and agreed an addition £40 for b2b with oral. Ended up with OWO and CIM....and the b2b was rather nice too.
At first, the lady wanted £100 on top of what I'd paid at the desk for the b2b and oral, but soon came down as I mentioned that is the going rate(little white lie in my favour) and the fact it was her first day at this place and I was her first customer. I saw her again 2 weeks later and had the same service for the same price. Things/prices might have changed in the last few months - but agree on a price and what's on offer before hand and not near the end of the massage when you have a stomper, then you suddenly become vulnerable to departing with more money.

Offline temptation

I have seen Bhawani ,(already mentioned a few times ) at Weoley castle a few times , as others have said she often leaves the back bit to another girl then comes back to do the front . The first time I went other I didnt know what to expect , I was primarily looking for a massage but when I turned over  I had a hard on and she gave hand relief , a lovely surprise.
On my next visit the same happened , then on the third she put my hand on her tit as she wanked me off but moved my hand when I felt her arse !

A very enjoyable massage and the he is a bonus and great value at £25 for 30 mins.

Offline ianp1976

Hi S/B,

I visited this place a few months ago. I too booked the room/cubicle for the hour, but asked for b2b....total paid was £40 at the desk(for the hour) and agreed an addition £40 for b2b with oral. Ended up with OWO and CIM....and the b2b was rather nice too.
At first, the lady wanted £100 on top of what I'd paid at the desk for the b2b and oral, but soon came down as I mentioned that is the going rate(little white lie in my favour) and the fact it was her first day at this place and I was her first customer. I saw her again 2 weeks later and had the same service for the same price. Things/prices might have changed in the last few months - but agree on a price and what's on offer before hand and not near the end of the massage when you have a stomper, then you suddenly become vulnerable to departing with more money.

Is oral at this place usual, I have been twice and never offer it but I have never asked for it.
My experiences have both been ok, girls by no means stunners but service including HR great.  Both times naked and allowed touching everywhere. both times £40 plus £40.

sexy_1231983

How come all these masseuses are thai/Chinese does any1 know any good british or European masseuses that offer a good service? 

NEWTOTHEPLACE

Mega thread lol. Anyone seen marina and can you recommend. Off topic but has stapler been banned :(

Offline jameslover

Mega thread lol. Anyone seen marina and can you recommend. Off topic but has stapler been banned :(
Just looked at Staplers profile and he's banned. Shame as he put a lot of info into this

NEWTOTHEPLACE

Just looked at Staplers profile and he's banned. Shame as he put a lot of info into this
yeah that what I thought :(

Offline normski

Is oral at this place usual, I have been twice and never offer it but I have never asked for it.
My experiences have both been ok, girls by no means stunners but service including HR great.  Both times naked and allowed touching everywhere. both times £40 plus £40.
Hi Ian,

I guess it's one of them things 'if you don't ask, you don't get'. But just be careful when asking as the ladies at this place will try and charge over the odds - always haggle. I'll PM you the name of the lady I've seen twice here.

Offline normski

How come all these masseuses are thai/Chinese does any1 know any good british or European masseuses that offer a good service?
Try Natalli - you won't be disappointed. If like B2B, OWO and CIM, then Natalli is the lady to see!

Yes, unfortunately Stapler is banned. But here goes...Stapler if you're reading this, can you remember my PM ref. my visit to Natalli a few weeks ago. Well I saw her again on Saturday and got her spread eagled again.....and the answer is YES!!!

fos

Shame about Stapler and Aspley - two good posters.
Conspicuous by their absence but I just thought they were on holiday.
Hopefully they will be back under another guise. :thumbsup:

NEWTOTHEPLACE

Shame about Stapler and Aspley - two good posters.
Conspicuous by their absence but I just thought they were on holiday.
Hopefully they  will be back under another guise. :thumbsup:
yeah I thought it was quite lol. Anyone got a pic if marina in erdington

sexy_1231983

Try Natalli - you won't be disappointed. If like B2B, OWO and CIM, then Natalli is the lady to see!

Yes, unfortunately Stapler is banned. But here goes...Stapler if you're reading this, can you remember my PM ref. my visit to Natalli a few weeks ago. Well I saw her again on Saturday and got her spread eagled again.....and the answer is YES!!!

Who is this Natalli you speak so highly of?  And where do I find this lady of my dreams?

Offline Murphy54

I know this is not in Brum, but has anyone visited here?
Looks really interesting, if I have time I'll make an appointment and post a review here.
Just don't want to waste my time/ money if it's a vanilla experience.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Mclovinsbrother

MIA Stapler

Gone but not forgotten......I hope you come back. This thread needs you  :D

rorororo

I know this is not in Brum, but has anyone visited here?
Looks really interesting, if I have time I'll make an appointment and post a review here.
Just don't want to waste my time/ money if it's a vanilla experience.

I have seen her a few times, lovely mature lady (50s?), very nice and relaxing massage, uses hands and breasts for massage, she is fully naked, does not mind being touched everywhere, and does a very good and slow hand relief, costs more than a Thai but is fully naturist and I particularly enjoyed playing with her fanny while she massaged my cock.

rorororo

If anyone likes the naturist style massage and prefers the English rose over the Thai orchid, here is another one I can recommend:

I recommend the 1 1/2 hours for £ 140 ! Includes massaging her (anywhere you want). Very erotic and, if you can, you can come twice....  :thumbsup:

Offline Murphy54

I recommend the 1 1/2 hours for £ 140 ! Includes massaging her (anywhere you want). Very erotic and, if you can, you can come twice....  :thumbsup:

Hi rorororo how's it work on the first naturist massage I asked about, is one come only allowed?

rorororo

Hi rorororo how's it work on the first naturist massage I asked about, is one come only allowed?

Don't know.... never asked for more than once with her

Offline fuddle

This thread has died on its arse since Stapler was banned.  :thumbsdown:

Any new girls, or reviews? I'm on the hunt for a young, fresh Chinese girl. It's proving difficult.

NEWTOTHEPLACE

This thread has died on its arse since Stapler was banned.  :thumbsdown:
Totally agree :( anyone seen lucy or marina lately

Offline normski

Who is this Natalli you speak so highly of?  And where do I find this lady of my dreams?

Enjoy!

yorkshire123

Guys don't get me wrong, i liked Stapler's input into this region & supported him on a few occasions when he was getting some stick.
But please don't forget Stapler got himself banned even after quite a few members advised him to wind it in a bit but he decided to ignore the advice.
So in my opinion there is only one person to blame.

honeyman12

Hi guys

I have just found that mysumi is accepting the body to body massage, and she recently added/updated  on her AW account, I knew that she stopped doing this after that fiasco news paper report from the local Councillor,  does any one seen her recently

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 03:31:18 am by honeyman12 »

OldAdmin

Stapler got himself banned by NIK after he sent him a twatish PM.
He should have taken my warning I sent him and he would still be here.
Regarding the "bring back Stapler" comment - he possibly doesn't want to return. He hasn't asked for another chance.

honeyman12

Thank you very much admin, no one is above the law, it does not matter whether stapler started the thread, he should have been respecting the forums guidelines, we are all here to communicate each other and  respect one and other.

If you goes back to the previous pages of this thread he sometimes sounds like autocracy, and insulting the punters of this thread,  and said what ever comes up from his mind, that is absolutely discredit to the policy abiding individuals here, The Admin team on this forum are doing a wonderful and startling job, there are hundreds of folks who breaks the policies and have been ban everyday, and Stapler is not different from them, if you breaks the policy you should be ban law is a law and its there for a reason.

Admin, you are awesome, please you should have  not be dishearten by some, go and stick with your policies, the majority are with you.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 05:01:18 am by honeyman12 »

yorkshire123

Thank you very much admin, no one is above the law, it does not matter whether stapler started the thread, he should have been respecting the forums guidelines, we are all here to communicate each other and  respect one and other.

If you goes back to the previous pages of this thread he sometimes sounds like autocracy, and insulting the punters of this thread,  and said what ever comes up from his mind, that is absolutely discredit to the policy abiding individuals here, The Admin team on this forum are doing a wonderful and startling job, there are hundreds of folks who breaks the policies and have been ban everyday, and Stapler is not different from them, if you breaks the policy you should be ban law is a law and its there for a reason.

Admin, you are awesome, please you should have  not be dishearten by some, go and stick with your policies, the majority are with you.

Are you a piss taker or just one massive arse licker?

Offline fuddle

It's so utterly obsequious I can only guess he's taking the piss.  :unknown:

Anyway, back to topic, folks. I don't know about Mysumi's B2B. TOFTT?

OldAdmin

Looks like honeyman12 is previously banned member, now banned for 4th time.

Offline Mclovinsbrother

Stapler sounds like a bit of a 'Suarez' lol loves getting banned
Oh well damage done.

Offline JoeyT

I think Yumi isn't in Bham :( just tried her, and she's in Wokingham

Offline Tomstevens17

Hi

Have seen Myumi on two occasions. One very positive and one negative. Got drawn in by the adultwork profile picture and in particular her boobs.

I would recommend Mally far and above Myumi. External Link/Members Only

No clock watching, great body and great boobs. Plus she really does enjoy the massage. Be careful you book up early as she is busy.

She has her own website also - External Link/Members Only

She doesn't look as good as her pictures but still really pretty compared to Myumi IMO
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 10:04:56 am by Tomstevens17 »

Offline JoeyT

Yes I agree, Yumi's massage wasn't convincing me to come back for another one tbf.

Offline Mclovinsbrother

Hi

Have seen Myumi on two occasions. One very positive and one negative. Got drawn in by the adultwork profile picture and in particular her boobs.

I would recommend Mally far and above Myumi. External Link/Members Only

No clock watching, great body and great boobs. Plus she really does enjoy the massage. Be careful you book up early as she is busy.

She has her own website also - External Link/Members Only

She doesn't look as good as her pictures but still really pretty compared to Myumi IMO

How much did she charge and duration?

acedukeone

Offline Tomstevens17

How much did she charge and duration?

Mally charges 80ph for naked full body massage with HE.

She does offer a massage with happy ending for 45ph. But I would definitely recommend the b2b

Offline Mclovinsbrother

Thank you ace and Tom. Will be trying that out!

Offline JoeyT

Tried Macha for half hour massage, shes attractive, offering a very light massage.
Way too light for me, nothing else was offered :(
£45 per hr or £30 half hour.

Offline Tomstevens17

Tried Macha for half hour massage, shes attractive, offering a very light massage.
Way too light for me, nothing else was offered :(
£45 per hr or £30 half hour.

Got a link for her so she can be avoided?

Think next up for me is trying to book on with Jane - External Link/Members Only

Or Nancy - External Link/Members Only

Both have been well reviewed on here

Rayz

Finally seen nancy today, massage is ok but b2b was excellent good choice if you choose her not tried jane but tried her flat mate she was good and even does extras..  ;)

bbb99

Where is Sophie?
Tried to contact but no luck.
Anyone seen her since she came back

bbb99

What does she charge for touching?

bbb99

Are you sure about the touching?

Frenchy4012

Are you sure about the touching?

From my experience I think if you treat the girls nicely you will get a lot more. I expect she allows touching
to people who treat her well. She let me do touching but I have not seen her for a few weeks now.

rorororo

Difficult to follow if the girls are referred to as 'she' and 'her' without names and links.....

It's my experience as well with several of them that if you're nice, chatty, and respectful you get more than you expected.....

bbb99

Am talking about Sophie in Telford