Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in Brum  (Read 801521 times)

temmop

Goddamn, I wanted to see her this week as well!

temmop

Fuck me, do you want us to shag her for you as well!!!!

Stick 'NATALLI' in the search box and you'll me amazed what happens....... Fuckin magic it is.....it searches :(

Easy tiger, keep your pants on. I missed the link when I first searched. Now saved to my hot list (didn't have the spare time on Sat after all).

Offline Stapler

NEW! Wolverhampton

External Link/Members Only

Wolves guys? Any info?

...S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Stapler

She has a new ad up so you may be lucky this week!

...S....

Dodo

Hi T, Bella is a more than adequate substitute as is Nancy......all operating from the same block
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 12:08:56 pm by Dodo »

fos

NEW! Wolverhampton

Wolves guys? Any info?

...S...
God Sapler you are qick off the mark its only bee on line for an hour!

temmop

NEW! Wolverhampton

Wolves guys? Any info?

...S...

Looks a bit too neat imo, like it might be a genuine parlour with no extras?

Speaking of which, does anyone know about the massage place opposite the Hippodrome? Any chance of HR in there?

Offline Stapler

God Sapler you are qick off the mark its only bee on line for an hour!

Always glad to help our Wolves members!

....S....

Offline Stapler

Looks a bit too neat imo, like it might be a genuine parlour with no extras?

Speaking of which, does anyone know about the massage place opposite the Hippodrome? Any chance of HR in there?

I take it you are talking about Harmony 888 up the stairs?
Tel 0121 622 1100

Yes! £35 plus £20. No shower!

..S....
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 01:23:12 pm by Stapler »

Online Jumping Jack Flash

Hi all

First post! I've been punting for over 25 years and over the last couple of years I've seen more Thai FBSM rather than FS ladies.

For what it's worth, the best I've seen is Bella who is based in the apartments by the Tesco Express on Bath Row. A real stunner and very sexy.

I've also seen Priya in Wolves a couple of times. She's older than Bella and not as attractive bit offers a great service. Her Gumtree ad has been taken down but she was working as recently as last week.

Finally, as an exiled Brummie living in Wolverhampton, does anyone have any experience of Tiger Lily's in Wolves? Is it as legit as it seems?

Thanks guys.

Offline Stapler

Links and numbers........?

...S....

temmop

Tel 0121 622 1100

..S....

You're doing God's work, Stapler.

Verdict on the girls?

Offline Stapler

I haven't been for some time. I saw Jenny who used to work at Boldmere Road. Excellent! They have an apparatus that enables the girl to walk on your back! I didn't!

Another time I saw a busty Chinese girl. Also excellent?

However I am not sure these girls are there now. Give it a go. You will get a good massage for sure and I am certain you will leave happy! Unless things have changed!

..S....

Links and numbers........?

...S....

Priya is in Wolverhampton city centre, near the University. Her number is 07742387059. Her Gumtree ad has been taken down but I saw her last week.

Bella:

Offline Stapler

Thanks. Bella aka as Jina.
More info on Priya? Price? service?

In return info on Tiger Lily :
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=32053.msg457084;topicseen#msg457084

You give - you get back!

...S...

Thanks. Bella aka as Jina.
More info on Priya? Price? service?

In return info on Tiger Lily :
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=32053.msg457084;topicseen#msg457084

You give - you get back!

...S...

Thanks Stapler.

Priya is quite attractive, mid 30's Thai lady. She's petite and has small breasts.

She offers a 60 minute traditional Thai massage for £50 plus a tenner for the HE. Her technique is good. She also does a 60 min body to body for £80. She won't do B2B on a first appointment. She kept me on the edge for a few minutes before she finished me off. A nice lady and a good service.

Offline Stapler

Thanks JJF.

Good info. for our Wolves members who don't have as much choice as Brum.

...S....
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 06:17:31 pm by Stapler »

fullenglish

Tel 0121 622 1100

if you go here ask for jenny best girl

fos

Priya is in Wolverhampton city centre, near the University. Her number is 07742387059. Her Gumtree ad has been taken down but I saw her last week.

Bella:

Hi JJF and welcome.
I have called that number in the past and received a very abrupt and rude response which put me off making a booking.
If you search for the telephone number, which I often do to look for adverts by the same person; the advert also shows on Vivastreet in Glasgow and is posted by the same person 'Thornton'.
Any thoughts?
It all sounded a bit dodgy to me.

Offline normski

Last Thursday I went and seen Lilly for an hour.

I can honestly say I have never felt so uneased by a massage visit until now. First of all, the flat is located on a fairly busy street so having the window open meant I could hear bypassers talking as they walked past below - was a bit off putting to say the least. Second, the massage was rushed along with the HE, not high up on the ranking for either sporting or sensual massage.
By the time I came out the shower, there was still 10mins left of the hour. On the plus side, I spend the next 25mins(yes I know I went over the hour) giving her a back, leg and foot massage...Lilly kept her bra and pants on throughout, and that reminds me during the HE it's clothed touching but I respect her decision so I can't knock her there.

Btw, Stapler - finally went and saw Natalli today....damn she's one horny minx, she cum 3 times in 15mins!!

Hi JJF and welcome.
I have called that number in the past and received a very abrupt and rude response which put me off making a booking.
If you search for the telephone number, which I often do to look for adverts by the same person; the advert also shows on Vivastreet in Glasgow and is posted by the same person 'Thornton'.
Any thoughts?
It all sounded a bit dodgy to me.

She also uses 07873412744. She mentioned that she works a couple of days a week in Glasgow. She's worth persevering with.

fos

Thanks JJF - might be tempted now.

Have you tried Lulu?
I called her but when she used the term 'pull job' it killed my illusion.
I'm getting fussy in my old age.

Thanks JJF - might be tempted now.

Have you tried Lulu?
I called her but when she used the term 'pull job' it killed my illusion.
I'm getting fussy in my old age.

Hi FOS

I've not seen Lulu. I've rang her a couple of times but she's not answered. She's on my reserve list! Poor choice of words though!

What prices did she quote you?

paulj

Just phoned Lulu.

She quoted £50 for 30 minutes massage and Hand Relief.

I enquired about an hour and I am not sure what price she said. But she did say if you want extras including Oral and sex it would be no problem.

One off my list

Paul.

Offline jammiedodger1

finally broke my massage and happy ending duck  :yahoo: my staffs regulars were all busy/on holiday today so following murphy54 recommendation a few weeks back i booked an hour at External Link/Members Only in newcastle under lyme, found myself more nervous than on my usual full service punts with it being new to me i suppose, found the premises very pleasant and was given the same girl as murphy mentioned - Pim attractive mid to late twenties, very friendly and smiley, the traditional thai massage was very good indeed, politely asked if there were any extras and she offered hand relief for £20 which was also excellent with plenty of ball stroking and nipple rubbing, the reason it's taken me this long to get round to it was i suspected i'd miss my beloved owo from my regular punts and in truth i did, i did enjoy my time though and on the plus side i left feeling very relaxed, to summarise i'd definitely return if i feel the need for a massage and i think the happy ending is good value for £20  :thumbsup:

ziubziauk

I got to say Myumi is the best massage i've had, she and her friend came to my home to give me and the wife a duo type massage and she was excellent. I felt thoroughly relaxed. although she giggled a lot probs because the mrs was next to me :p

Offline jameslover

I got to say Myumi is the best massage i've had, she and her friend came to my home to give me and the wife a duo type massage and she was excellent. I felt thoroughly relaxed. although she giggled a lot probs because the mrs was next to me :p
wo wo wo, back up there fella! So you both had a massage and your mrs watched you get a HE?

Rayz

Anyone know if Lucy is back from china?

Offline Stapler

She won't come back!

She has family over there and works in a factory.

I suspect she came over here to earn some money.

I liked her though. Nice nips on perky tits!

...S...

Offline Stapler

There were another couple of ads for Chinese massage from the same source on GT a couple of weeks ago. One in Chinatown, Brum and one in Walsall but there were no reviews and the ads did not re-appear.

I must say, Chinese girls are more attentive.

Who remembers Tina also known as Kerry from Chinese Massage Girls in Essex Street?

..S...

paulj

Nadia Oldbury.

Found myself going North up the M5/M6 on Saturday. Time constraints meant that I couldn't divert into central Birmingham so decided to look for a massage close to the motorway. My first choice wasn't answering so contacted Nadia. Agreed £70 for an hours massage plus body to body.

Lives in a private house and on-street parking was fine. Was met at the door and ushered upstairs and warned to be quiet. Communication from this point was extremely limited and she did not smile. She took her dressing gown and bra off immediately and proceeded to give me an excellent massage. Firstly without oil and then with oil.

After about 40 minutes we started on the body to body which consisted of her rubbing her oiled tits all over me. Once she had significantly aroused me she started on the HR during which I was allowed to feel her nice tits. The HR was very good. She kept her knickers on throughout.

Offered and accepted a shower (unassisted of course).

This would have been a really good visit if it had not been for the lack of communication for the whole hour.

I would visit again, despite the fact that she is no stunner, but might only go for the £50 massage which I suspect would  be well worth the money.

Kermit007

Guess who i saw. Nat. She is currently looking forward to a long holiday and is positively buzzing. A good time to see her. :drinks:

temmop

Well, I just got back from seeing Lulu (External Link/Members Only).  Gentlemen, let me tell you about my visit.

It all started at 11 this morning when I called her number, but no success.  I figured it was because she was busy (which is good, as lots of customers means she must be good) so I sent a text asking about prices.  She replied immediately.  Fine.  I sorted a time and headed over.

When I arrived at her road I got that nagging feeling that all might not be well.  The road wasn't the best, it was terraced and not a single house looked liveable.  It looked like a student street.  'Cheap rent' I reasoned, and carried on.  Her door matched the street: dirty white plastic, with faded netting in the window.  I shrugged and knocked the door.  When she answered I gasped. 

I am very sorry to say but this was not a gasp of pleasant surprise: Quite the opposite.  What greeted me was a woman who was comfortably in her 50's and was wearing lingerie which had patently seen better days.  It was now I should have made my excuses and left, but I didn't.  At times like this I am afraid penis > brain.  I followed her in, deeper into a house which was almost exactly what you would expect from the street it is in:  dirty walls, ripped wallpaper, an overbearing stench of cigarette smoke, yadda yadda yadda.  I followed her to her room, which was every bit as dank as the rest of the house, with a double bed in the corner.  We went through the money stuff and she told me to strip and get on the bed.  I stripped, and lay on the threadbare green towel that was placed on the bed and rested my head on the flat pillow.

What commenced was undoubtedly the most uncomfortable massage I have ever experienced.  This was in no way sensual or relaxing, not by any stretch of the imagination.  It consisted of her periodically putting all of her weight on her palm, pushing into my back whilst occasionally pushing me into the bed.  Without oil.  After a short while the tenderising ended and she told me turn around, and asked me "Do you want sex or hand job?"  I think I blurted out 'Hand job!" before she even got to finish the quesion.  "English men are strange, never want sex, always want hand job" was her response.  I didn't have the heart to tell her the truth, so I just agreed that we are indeed strange for not all wanting to pay to have sex with a middle-aged, chain-smoking lady who had just spent 20 minutes beating the shit out of us.

So. out comes the oil (yes she did have oil, just for some reason didn't want to use it earlier) and she started on the old chap.  Let me tell you this, I have never cum so fast.  Not because it was an especially good job, I just wanted to get the hell out of there.  So I came, cleaned up, wasn't offered a shower but I won't lie I probably would have refused, got dressed and pissed off.  I got home and got straight into the shower.  You know those exfoliating shower gels with little gritty bits in to give a deeper clean?  I used half a bottle of that.  It was like the scene in Ace Ventura, when Ace realises Einhorn is Finkle.

Not the best experience, and I've learnt my lesson now: always follow recommendations, and allow your brain to overrule the penis sometimes.

Thanks Temmop. She was on my reserve list but on the strength of your review I've struck her off!

Try Priya who is based in Wolverhampton city centre near to the University and has been discussed here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17498.800

fos

Thanks for your entertaining report Temmop and commiserations.
It does highlight the need to try and follow ALL of the threads on this forum as Lulu has had a few negative comments in the past and a word of warning from me when she first appeared.
At one time there was a Wolverhampton thread but its probably so far down the list now that 50% of folks don't know its there.
Some folk won't read your post as its in the Brum thread and will never be any the wiser.

paulj

Tenmop.

The alarm bells started to ring for me when I contacted her ( see report824). If the memory isn't too painful you might like to look at her profile on adultwork under "Mary Ching". She advertises as  a 39 year old stunner. The photos do not match the words. She has 3 reports but had chosen to withhold them - I wonder why. I think you may fall about laughing when you see her description of herself and her services.  Just shows you can't be too careful with the research but if we don't try new girls then how are we to know - we would be stuck with the half dozen or so that are regularly mentioned on this forum.

Paul   

fos

Tenmop.

The alarm bells started to ring for me when I contacted her ( see report824). If the memory isn't too painful you might like to look at her profile on adultwork under "Mary Ching". She advertises as  a 39 year old stunner. The photos do not match the words. She has 3 reports but had chosen to withhold them - I wonder why. I think you may fall about laughing when you see her description of herself and her services.  Just shows you can't be too careful with the research but if we don't try new girls then how are we to know - we would be stuck with the half dozen or so that are regularly mentioned on this forum.

Paul
Hells Bells Tenmop - You need to post a serious health warning on Mary Ching.
I have a penchant for Chinese girls, they have nice tight pussy's, are very attentive, interestingly vocal and usually very clean.
Often looked at her profile but was put off by her age (which I guessed was lower than the truth and droopy tits but it was a close call.

paulj

GIGI in Erdington.

Has anyone seen this lady currently advertsing on Gumtree. She claims to be Chinese 35 years old dress size 8 and 36C.

Paul

Offline finelines

James Bond

Hello fellow Members, I'm new here but not new to this scene, Have traveled to Thailand many times so i was surfing the net if any local Thai lady's . I came across i little flat near Dudley who had different Thai lady's every week some was great some was terrible, more terrible than good so i thought i have a change try Birmingham.
I looked at all 34 pages and i am very impressed with the info, so many to choose from but the link below is the one that really caught my eye, So small and cute just like the lady's i see in the land of smiles. Does anybody know her name as i want to phone up and ask for this sweetheart, Not get to the flat and see another lady took her place, Any info would be very helpful, yes i will come back and tell you how i got on.

fullenglish

i havent seen that girl but the photos in the add the girl dressed in red with long black hair i have seen,
she gives a good massage with a he but thats it no strip and can only touch her arse with clothes on
£40+20 for he.

Pasa

Hello fellow Members, I'm new here but not new to this scene, Have traveled to Thailand many times so i was surfing the net if any local Thai lady's . I came across i little flat near Dudley who had different Thai lady's every week some was great some was terrible, more terrible than good so i thought i have a change try Birmingham.
I looked at all 34 pages and i am very impressed with the info, so many to choose from but the link below is the one that really caught my eye, So small and cute just like the lady's i see in the land of smiles. Does anybody know her name as i want to phone up and ask for this sweetheart, Not get to the flat and see another lady took her place, Any info would be very helpful, yes i will come back and tell you how i got on.

FIRST OF ALL, HI TO ALL, I JUST SIGNED UP TO THIS SITE, I PROMISE, U WILL GET USEFUL INFO FROM ME

I have seen this girl twice, she is a very good girl as a person.

she was the first girl I ever took a massage with, it was mind blowing
then I saw her few weeks back, it was not as good as it was 2 yrs back, the reason probably being, I was more used to massages.

I would strongly recommend her, but only one thing is that, her hands doesn't reach to corners, testes, etc very well when you lie down.
you may have to tell her to focus slightly more to a part you like especially in my case, it is balls, and its base, from while being massaged from back
do report me back,

MUJi

James Bond

Thank you to Full English and Muji, I will be popping in to see this lady soon and i will come back to tell you about it. I love Thai women, i hope this weekend i see her, fingers crossed.

Offline SeekingSensuality

So, to take this thread off on the slightest of tangents..

Does anyone have good experience of any Birmingham ladies who offer a great outcall FBSM service to one's home?

I generally start off punting sessions with a quick massage to ease into things but I have yet to experience one that I would wholeheartedly recommend.

Having said that, I wouldn't like to ask for info without offering any so I'd say that the following lady has been my best experience of outcall FBSM so far:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline justintime

Hi Stapler, new member here!

I gather from the posts that you may be "admin" sorry if I`m in error.

I've viewed this site for a while and on the whole it seems informative and good fun.

However the post from "phil j" regarding Lana, Marianne and other Telford girls posted on the 28th August was out of order. Whilst I see he has subsequently apologised and admitted it was all lies the post seems to remain for all to see and probably get the wrong impression.

Appreciate these ladies put themselves out there hoping to make an honest living but posts like the "phil j" one could cause these girls serious unwarranted problems in their home lives.

Don`t suppose there's anything that can be done, but a delete would possibly help.

Please don`t think I`m a whinging punter as I`m not, I enjoy the company of these girls from time to time and consider respect for their situations should be expected at all times.

Good site, thread, or whatever its called, sorry my IT skills not the best!

Thanks.

Dodo

Hi Justintime, a couple of things.

'Stapler' is certainly not Admin unless the later has kicked himself into touch.

And, given that there are 30plus pages of posts on this thread it might help if you put reference to the post number to which you are referring

Offline justintime

Sorry my mistake regarding Stapler.

Just finding my way around the site, message should have gone to admin, which it has now.

Search for "phil j" in the members pull-down tab:

Post 28th August 12.35 and the retraction on 29th August at 9.15, no reference or post number shown.

Sure I`ll get the hang on the thread eventually but the info is there.

Wasn`t really intending to open a debate on the post as it was meant for Admin!

fos

I have deliberated as to whether I should respond to this one.
I wholeheartedly agreed with Justintimes comments as per the first thread on Wolverhampton Massage thread.

What I find strange is that Justintime has chosen to post on this thread when the issues he (or she????) has, is on another thread.

Also, why single out the posts by Phil J when there are hundreds if not thousands of posts on this forum about FSBM which are far more explicit than Phil J's?
Incidentally I don't consider myself 'holier than thou' I have been equally guilty in the past but just become aware of how easy it is for our comments to reach the big wide world.
EG Google 'Shropshire Massage' and there we are complete with comments and reviews.

Does anybody know if it is possible to remove or edit your own post?
If not perhaps this should be made available.

Offline justintime

Fos, nothing strange about why I posted on this thread, it was a mistake! Have viewed this site / thread numerous times and my Google search lead to this thread, which I thought was the only one, didn`t realise there were other threads for specific areas.

I can only apologise for my haste and lack of IT skills.

My comments were meant for Admin and not for general viewing but unfortunately here we are!

It would seem my attempt at protesting against several unreasonable comments has in fact highlighted the comments to a wider audience, that`ll teach me to keep my mouth shut!

I agree, it would be useful to know how to delete our posts.

So, be happy, stay safe and keep it honest!

Offline south_brum

meanwhile back at the ranch

Visited the new place in bear wood. 6/10.

Kids in reception, instant dislike.

Pretty poor massage by "Ana" 40ish with good body.

Average HE for £20, would not do anything else without more money.

Would recommend taking 30mins not an hour.

Did not find the experience particular sensual.