Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in Brum  (Read 801459 times)

paulj

Went into Brum on Saturday to try to find Lucy following a recommendation from Stapler. Obviously too late given recent posts-pity.

Weather was crap and Pride events were clogging the streets so decided to get a massage on way home. Saw Bhavani in Weoley Castle. She was pleasant and I parked on her Drive. The encounter was slightly surreal. I was asked a lot of health questions - no real problem with that. Stripped and lay on massage table where Bhavani dribbled oil all over my back and then announced she would be replaced by her friend Maria. Maria then administered a good light massage. Conversation was limited because her English is limited. Bhavani returned to administer the H/E. Dressed and paid £45 pounds and had a pleasant chat. Apparently she will get her tits out for a further £10.

Really not sure about this. Cannot say that anything was really wrong and the massage and HE were both competently performed.

I think I will try Katy at Health Care 4U next time I am in the area.

Paul J

Offline Stapler

Apparently Katy offers extras including BJ!

S
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline brumrock

Hey guys...any info on this place will be appreciated  :hi:  External Link/Members Only

incognitomosquito

Pic is stolen

Google :0890home

Links to some expensive HK/China based shopping site...she's a model on it.

Offline brumrock

Pic is stolen

Google :0890home

Links to some expensive HK/China based shopping site...she's a model on it.

Bullshitting bunch..." yes,yes girl in picture working, you come ?"

Offline Stapler

Brumrock,

This place is on the corner of Bull Street. You can sometimes see the girl inside sitting near the window. I have been tempted a time or two!

They lead you downstairs - as opposed to upstairs! - to the massage room.

Although I haven't been myself - yet! - I know of one person was given an unexpected BJ! Yet another wasn't offered anything!

I think it depends which girl you get! As the saying goes : You pays your money and takes your chance!

@incogn: Yes we KNOW the pics aren't real!  The medicine shops in Solihull, Erdington, Stratford Road, etc do the same. You still get a handjob as extra after the massage though at these places!

S

Offline Boobman

Anyone know How Katy stacks up in the boob dept ?

Offline Stapler

From her pics - if they are real! - she looks quite slim so doubt if she will be as well blessed as we like for creaming!

S

Offline Boobman

I guessed as much ! Oh well best keep looking eh ?

Offline Stapler

Offline Boobman

Yes you are right !!! Very flat for our tastes ...

incognitomosquito

@incogn: Yes we KNOW the pics aren't real!  The medicine shops in Solihull, Erdington, Stratford Road, etc do the same. You still get a handjob as extra after the massage though at these places!

S

Apologies for the offense caused  :hi:

Offline Stapler

No offence taken my friend.

It's common with the Chinese. The Thai's have accurate pics though!

S

Look at these of "Chinese girls in Brum". We wish!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Rayz

Anyone seen this one, she said massage £45 with hj £60.

External Link/Members Only

Looks like she has a nice rack but are these pics genuine and is she any good?

incognitomosquito

Right Mr S, since you're clearly the expert on the matter....

just phoned Mally External Link/Members Only

and just wondered if £50 for 30 mins with a HJ and topless is fair.  Btw I was discreet and asked for a massage initially over the phone and she just came out with the HJ and topless offer straight off the bat....is this normal?!

I'd be up for a BJ....but at that price I could go and see one of the Poles for a straight up shag...

Also does she match that sexy pic of hers?! She sounded pretty ancient on the phone.

Offline Stapler

@Rayz : That's about the going rate and yes the pics are genuine.

It's only the Chinese Medicine Shops that use fake pics because the girls change often.

Link to same girl here :

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

If you do see her would like to know if she releases those ample tits!

S
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 12:54:56 pm by Stapler »

Rayz

Thanks stapler;

I was looking at booking nickki, sukda or soni this week but this new one might be worth a pint.

From the 3 names above which one is the horny?

Offline Stapler

Right Mr S, since you're clearly the expert on the matter....

just phoned Mally External Link/Members Only

and just wondered if £50 for 30 mins with a HJ and topless is fair.  Btw I was discreet and asked for a massage initially over the phone and she just came out with the HJ and topless offer straight off the bat....is this normal?!

I'd be up for a BJ....but at that price I could go and see one of the Poles for a straight up shag...

Also does she match that sexy pic of hers?! She sounded pretty ancient on the phone.

@incog : here is an account from one of our other members regarding Mally  :

@ Stapler.  Brilliant info, you certainly know the scene very well and are extremely helpful. Thanks for that. I've only just come across the web-site after I went to see Mally, who was wonderful - pretty and a lovely, fit body. Sensual body to body and a sensational HJ. When I asked very, very politely if I could touch her, she did agree but not "inside." I respected that and was more than pleased with the service."

Mally is gorgeous. You will not be disappointed!
You should get on hour as described above for £80. So £50 is just on the borderline of fairish. If you only have on 30 mins to spare ask for nude b2b for that figure. She will agree!

They don't normally give such info on the phone. Maybe they are quiet! Don't worry about the voice. The girl doesn't always answer herself.

Good luck!

S

incognitomosquito

Offline Stapler

Thanks stapler;

I was looking at booking nickki, sukda or soni this week but this new one might be worth a pint.

From the 3 names above which one is the horny?

I would say Soni if you pay the extra for B2B. However go and see this new girl and tell us what she was like. We need some reports on new girls! The others have been well reported.

S

Offline brumrock

Looking at the fourth pic things are looking up Katy External Link/Members Only

Offline brumrock

No offence taken my friend.

It's common with the Chinese. The Thai's have accurate pics though!

S

Look at these of "Chinese girls in Brum". We wish!

Stapler if I may add the last pic of the girl in green is called Lucy, she was working at the Erdington place, I know because I have had the pleasure of HJ and caressing her now enhanced boobs, mmmmm...... memories :roll eyes:  She has gone away fro three months but will be back as will I :D

Offline brumrock

@Rayz : That's about the going rate and yes the pics are genuine.

It's only the Chinese Medicine Shops that use fake pics because the girls change often.

Link to same girl here :

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

If you do see her would like to know if she releases those ample tits!

S

Boy she has piled on some pounds!!!

paulj

Although it was a little while ago that I saw her I will respond to Staplers request for reports on new girls. This report relates to Janie a Thai Lady in Masons Way.

Looks: No stunner but has nice figure and is very pleasant.
Massage: probably as good as you will get anywhere.
HE: Competently performed.
Cleanliness: Excellent and nice shower.
Price: £40 for massage and £20 for HR.
Communications: Good.

I would see her again but my trips to Brum are infrequent and I have a long list of others I would like to see, most of whom have been reported on here but would like to know about Viida and also Jane in Tesco Skyline -who also appears to have a very nice rack.

Offline Stapler

Stapler if I may add the last pic of the girl in green is called Lucy, she was working at the Erdington place, I know because I have had the pleasure of HJ and caressing her now enhanced boobs, mmmmm...... memories :roll eyes:  She has gone away fro three months but will be back as will I :D

Really? Not bad at all. I will pencil her return date in my diary!

Thanks BR!

Offline Stapler

@paulj

Thanks for the report.

Kermit007

Just been to see massagenat (her last day for a while tho :()based on recommendations on another thread on here. Although others say her massage isn't great, I personally thought it was pretty damn good. It may not be professional or actually do anything long term but she has a very nice touch and touches all the right places bringing out some awesome sensations. She did a move across the one side of the pelvis that created a sensation that actually made me jump, just wish I know how that was done.
HE was pretty damn good too, had a bj and prostate massage which was pretty damn good. She can create some wicked sensations on the balls with her mouth ;).

Thanks to the guys on here for the recs. Gonna be trying soni very soon I think.

Offline Stapler

Mods : please delete if this is against the rules of the site :

I know of a non-Thai girl : white English and half Italian - makes a change doesn't it!? - who is looking to provide topless massage with breast and hand relief but doesn't have a place to work from.
Any ideas?
She doesn't want to do out-calls

She should be very busy!

S

Offline brumrock

Really? Not bad at all. I will pencil her return date in my diary!

Thanks BR!

Very welcome Stapler....£25 massage then £30 for HE, TIT SUCK and full under clothes body feel(boy her ass was so pert). Of all the pics I seen on gumtree and viva street Lucy wins hands down, in looks, body and personality!! She is abit older than pics mind, id say late twenties now.

Offline brumrock

Mods : please delete if this is against the rules of the site :

I know of a non-Thai girl : white English and half Italian - makes a change doesn't it!? - who is looking to provide topless massage with breast and hand relief but doesn't have a place to work from.
Any ideas?
She doesn't want to do out-calls

She should be very busy!

S

Thats a refreshing change...keep me informed mate :drinks:

Rayz

Hi stapler, I did try to book vida, she looks interesting she does offer b2b so those boobs would be out, but she wasn't free until later.

I decided to work down my list and decided on Nikki, when I got there the door was opened by a pretty young Thai women. She introduced me to Nikki, I know Nikki has lots of good reviews on here and I wanted to see what everyone was raving about but I couldn't get the girl that opened the door out my head. I gave Nikki the paperwork and asked if the other was free, Nikki was ok with this.

In came brin 22 years old but could pass for 19, very pretty. The massage was good but not the best but her hj was good. Good punt but still miss lucy from china. The whole experience cost £60. She doesn't allow any touching too.

Offline Stapler

Good report Rayz

Very useful for our members!

Thanks!

S

Offline fuddle

Utter newbie here, folks. I'm looking for a good massage + HE experience as a first-timer (I'm naturally rather shy.) Not looking for fully nude or anything else (in fact, it's more of a turn-on if they keep their clothes on.) Stapler and others, would you have a particular recommendation for a newbie? I prefer young and pretty as a rule.

Ta, fuddle.

Offline Stapler

Hi fuddle

Welcome to the forum and fbsm section in particular!

If you want young and pretty I would recommend Suka. Her details and photo are on page 2 of this thread. She is based in a clean, safe flat with shower facilities opposite The Mailbox.

For one hour hot oil massage with a happy ending it will cost you £60. She will be clothed though rather skimpily! I can assure you, you will be in for a real treat as she asks you to raise your hips and she reaches under......

The very best of luck to you. If you need any more advice please don't hesitate to ask.

S

« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 11:14:13 pm by Stapler »

Offline fuddle

Many thanks, Stapler - great advice. Suka did indeed catch my eye as I read through this thread. The only other one that stood out for me was Mally. Do you have any direct experience? She seems almost too attractive to be true! External Link/Members Only

Recommendations do make that vital difference, so I'll definitely be phoning Suka tomorrow. And then maybe Mally... :dance:

Offline Stapler

Pel, although not as young and attractive as the aforementioned gives a great hot oil massage followed by an expert handjob. She remains fully clothed and it's £60 all in. Based in Bath Row.

Yes Mally is lovely but she takes her clothes OFF! Lol

S

Offline Brumish

Hi Borat,

Unfortunately the other little Thai girl who worked with Nikki seems to have gone?

The Chinese massage girls you refer to were Tina aka Kerry and her busty friend whose name I forget. They were great especially Tina. Unfortunately for us, they went back to China.

S

Yeah I think that's them. I can't remember the names. My first encounter with these two started with a young looking girl about 19/20 answering the call and entertaining me whilst masseurs was getting ready. I asked for her but she seemed reluctant and eventually gave up. I spent a good dew days a week with them. I loved the place. They used to provide the beers too! I ended up meeting the younger one in the Britannia as a special treat before she went on a holiday to China. My fucking luck was that I could not get a proper erection that night!! Regret fucking drinking all those beers. 

Anyway back to Nikki. Could it be that Brin is the fantastic looking girl that was with Nikki a couple of years ago? If so how does one side step Nikki for access to her? I don't think I've seen the name Brin being advertised anywhere.

Offline Stapler

You could phone up and ask : is Brin working today? If they ask further you can say that she has been recommended by a friend.

The way Rayz describes her it sounds very much like the girl I saw when I visited Nikki as I told you in a previous post.

S

Offline Brumish

Yeah that sounds good. Cheers pal.

Offline brumrock

This ad seems to be ticking all the boxes..HE B2B young n slim ...any feedback External Link/Members Only 

paulj

Well chaps it had to be done.

Have just seen Chinese Katy in Small Heath. I had a thoroughly enjoyable experience. I didn't think it was going to go too well when she couldn't see me until 15 mins after the agreed time- but I need not have worried. I was there for an hour and 10 minutes and she would have let me stay longer.

She is not quite as small as her photos would suggest and has a really nice pair, probably about a C cup with large nipples. Anything bigger would not look right on her frame. She is quite pretty with a generous mouth. So you guys who were worried that she was flat chested need not worry.

Parked outside her house. Was greeted with a kiss and shown the way upstairs. I chose the £40 for massage and £30 for topless hand -relief. Had a thoroughly good all over body massage (and I mean all over). Fair number of credit card swipes and the main event was good I was allowed to play with her tits and her pussy although she kept her knickers on. She continued  a body massage and head massage after the Hand job.

She apparently has some self-esteem issues but she was charming with me.

The only downside was no shower and the state of the bathroom was not great.

Would I see her again? You bet your life I would!

Paul J

paulj

You will find her on gumtree under Health Care 4u

Offline Stapler

Another good report Paul. This girls phone will be ringing :))))))))))) I am sure!

S

Offline wuddyrarted

Paul it says Kings Heath on the profile, but you said Small Heath is that an error on her part?

Offline Stapler

rorororo

Offline Murphy54

As a recent member to this site, I took advice from this thread and booked with Soni on Tuesday. Must say I was a bit disappointed when I arrived and she wasn't contactable. After waiting 15 mins I returned to my car, when the phone rang. It was Soni most apologetic her phone battery had died without her noticing. I quickly returned and was let in.
Soni more than made up for the short wait.
Hot oil massage, happy ending and a nude B2B for £70.
The flat was warm and felt safe whilst there, gentle music in the background. Soni seemed to be enjoying herself and quietly singing to herself during the massage.
The happy ending was B2B between her firm boobs.
The experience didn't end there though, I mentioned I had a sports injury to my neck and Soni gave me an extra massage on it leaving my shoulders and neck totally relaxed for the first time in months.
I must recommend Soni although this is my first time with this type of punt and it's been probably the most enjoyable.
Thanks Stapler for keeping this thread going it's invaluable.

Offline webpunter

As a recent member to this site, .......... It was Soni most apologetic her phone battery had died without her noticing
Think you will realize after a while on UKP that this excuse is one of a number available.  But who cares - good times were had