Author Topic: Gun / Dream - Mintra Thai Massage, Salford  (Read 1412 times)

Offline Tecova

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £30/hr massage + £40 Naked HR
Ladies: 'Gun' - mid to late 30s / 'Dream' - early 30s, both have decent bodies but Dream is more lithe.
Location: A row of shops on a fairly main road just north of Lower Broughton.  Bus stop opposite had a woman looking dead at the massage shop before her bus came.
Premises: Almost refurbished massage parlour with about 4 rooms and a back room with fitted shower and toilet.  Radiators not yet installed so had to make do with those cheap heaters.

Arrived on time and lady unlocked door.  This lady turned out to be a friend of Gun, who doesn't work here (not much to look at anyway), who gave me a massage.  There is another lady in too called Dream who is in a tight black dress.  Gun is in a tracksuit.  £30 given at the front desk.

Massage was delicate as Gun said she normally does hard massages.  There is very few CCs as Gun stops after 45 minutes and with some misunderstanding at first, eventually I understand that Gun leaves the 'fun' to Dream who I give money too.  I don't have any more money to play with but I think Dream could offer everything upto FS if asked.  I just asked for her to give a naked HJ as she looked too good to leave her black dress on.

Recommend: In future, just ask for Dream if you want extras here.  Recommended for Dream.  Massage with Gun was reasonable.