Author Topic: Alizee21 - Durham  (Read 2490 times)


42 review(s) for Alizee21 (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Sh5278

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

£120 for an hour (in call booking)

I've had an eye on Alizee for a while now thanks to the numerous reviews on here. Finally got the opportunity to arrange a meeting when I had to travel to the North East for some work stuff a couple of weeks ago. Her AW was already down at the time, so all comms were done by UKE where a few messages were exchanged a month or so before the actual meet to arrange a suitable time and date. Received another message a couple of days before with a detailed guide on how to get to her place and instructions, followed by text on the day to navigate through her flat building. Took a taxi from the station which was about 5 mins and walked back after which took around 15-20 mins, decent and discreet location.

Met at the door by Alizee wearing some sexy lingerie and was immediately pulled in for a sensual kiss, great start! There are a lot of pictures available on UKE which depicts her well - a tall, young and pretty sex bomb. Got the paperwork out of the way and opted for a quick shower. Couldn't get out fast enough as I already had a semi just looking at her. Joined Alizee on the bed for a nice session of DFK and also gave her beautiful natural tits a good sucking. She then worked her way down to some excellent OWO and I told her to give my bollocks some attention as well. We then proceeded to a prolonged session of 69 and I got to taste her clean pussy for a change. Asked for a condom soon after and then had sex in cowgirl and missionary. Round 1 was ended by me cumming into her mouth and she gave me a cheeky smile while her mouth was full and  then went off to dispose it as I cleaned myself up. She joined me on the bed soon after and we had a nice chat while mutually fondling each other.  Round 2 commenced after a while with more OWO and then sex in doggystyle and then more cowgirl. This time I came to completion by fucking her from below while she was kneeling on my cock. Had a nice cuddle and a chat after that and then I was off to catch the next train.

It's easy to understand how Alizee managed to rack up these glowing reviews here as she provides a top notch GFE service. She's definitely not lacking in the looks department, and is also very friendly to talk to. I'm glad that I chose Alizee to be my last punt of the year, and look forward to seeing her again when she comes back next year.

Offline AgedCases

Nice to see another punter receive her immaculate service!

By the way, the number 20 bus goes from the station to the stop at the end of the close she lives on.

Offline dubhcarr

glad you enjoyed OP...thanks for the review.. :hi:

Offline HarryZZ

30 Positive, 0 Neutral, 0 Negative.

Everybody saying what a fantastic service she offers, and she's busy, busy even in different countries.

Do you think there's a lesson for other SPs to be learned here somewhere?

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,172
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
30 Positive, 0 Neutral, 0 Negative.

Everybody saying what a fantastic service she offers, and she's busy, busy even in different countries.

Do you think there's a lesson for other SPs to be learned here somewhere?

The basic lesson's there for them all, provide a good service and you'll do well, a lot can't manage it though. There's more than just Alizee who's well reviewed and provide excellent service but, unlike her, don't creep their prices up. Some lessons are best not learnt.   

moreplease

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
30 Positive, 0 Neutral, 0 Negative.

Everybody saying what a fantastic service she offers, and she's busy, busy even in different countries.

Do you think there's a lesson for other SPs to be learned here somewhere?

Granted she's a good fuck, attentive... and very attractive. Alizee herself has learned a lesson -  and one which is useful to some other SP's on here - and that is not to put your prices up.

Just as an aside the reason I wouldn't use her again is purely because of her success in other places. She's taken a serious amount of owo and cim in the last few months here and in Europe  and is churning 'em through like a conveyor belt!  I'm just please I shagged her twice when her refs on AW were still in the middling double digits.


Offline AgedCases

Granted she's a good fuck, attentive... and very attractive. Alizee herself has learned a lesson -  and one which is useful to some other SP's on here - and that is not to put your prices up.

Just as an aside the reason I wouldn't use her again is purely because of her success in other places. She's taken a serious amount of owo and cim in the last few months here and in Europe  and is churning 'em through like a conveyor belt!  I'm just please I shagged her twice when her refs on AW were still in the middling double digits.

I too am grateful I got to unload my manmilk into her mouth and very pretty face!