Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tina vivastreet - leeds dock  (Read 2157 times)

2 review(s) for Amazing Tina (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline Adam786

External Link/Members Only

So after reading a previous post I decided to take a chance and visit her. Comms were good. Services recieved were owo massage and sex. Location was easy enough to find at the docks

Saw her handed the money over and agreed for the services mentioned above. I paid 100 for an hour. I wanted an hour as I like to pop twice however on this one she dragged the massage out for a very long time allowing one pop as we ran out of time. I wouldn't say shes a clock watcher as such because I had paid for 2 hours parking and I parked less than 5 minutes away. So after the massage onto the bed for sex I noticed the covers weren't that clean with stains on them. She was on top teasing with her tits which I couldn't touch as the nipples were sensitive. Heres the part i dont know what to make of, whilst she was on top she was almost in a position to ride me but my dick was not inside her. So basically my dick ended up touching her vagina but did not go inside. This part totally ruined it for me because I thought she was some barebacking idiot. I raised it with her and she said she did it with every client and that unless you penetrate nothing happens and the usual bollocks. I'm quite paranoid from this alone and not sure if I am over thinking but reckon its worth visiting a clinic for?

Owo was good but shit. The reason being it lasted less than 30 seconds and she reached for the condom. I asked her to give me more owo which lasted about 15 seconds so no choice but to fuck. The sex wasn't bad missionary her on top etc. Shower was offered. Theres another girl that works there as i heard another punter come in during my session. Im not sure if she kisses as she brought her lips really close to mine but i had no interest in kissing her. She is an attractive lady. Massage was standard. Service standard. Neutral at best.

My first review so feel free to tear it apart!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 08:18:55 pm by Adam786 »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for sharing fella.  :hi: :hi:

That told me what I needed to know so no need IMHO to "tear it apart".

The bit about you cock "touching" her fanny is I agree offputting  :scare: :scare: as the opportunity for a "less sensible" punter to shove it in is clearly there.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: Where there's smoke there's fire and all that.  :bomb: :bomb: Saying that if you didn't end up inside her bare I reckon you'll be fine albeit if in doubt get checked out.

Offline Steveni86

Good review thanks for posting.

A kind neutral

Offline twwb

Cheers for posting.

Regarding the uncovered cock touching her pussy, no that didn't happen with me. She put the condom on as soon as we got on the bed and started oral. I'm glad my cock was bagged before she got her mouth or pussy anywhere near me though after reading that, it's worrying that she thinks it's a safe thing to do. Other than that, your review reads almost exactly as mine, though I only had her in cowgirl (probably because I finished so quick lmao). Also I don't think she kisses because she brought her mouth close to mine as you described, but smiled and moved away.

I think she's basically a 'massage with extras' type girl, but she's willing to offer a quick bit of oral & sex at the end of the massage to make some extra cash.

Offline Adam786

Cheers for sharing fella.  :hi: :hi:

That told me what I needed to know so no need IMHO to "tear it apart".

The bit about you cock "touching" her fanny is I agree offputting  :scare: :scare: as the opportunity for a "less sensible" punter to shove it in is clearly there.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: Where there's smoke there's fire and all that.  :bomb: :bomb: Saying that if you didn't end up inside her bare I reckon you'll be fine albeit if in doubt get checked out.

Yeah thankfully I did not end up going inside her bare or else I'd have lost my shit and ended up leaving. Anyways onto the next one!

Offline Adam786

Cheers for posting.

Regarding the uncovered cock touching her pussy, no that didn't happen with me. She put the condom on as soon as we got on the bed and started oral. I'm glad my cock was bagged before she got her mouth or pussy anywhere near me though after reading that, it's worrying that she thinks it's a safe thing to do. Other than that, your review reads almost exactly as mine, though I only had her in cowgirl (probably because I finished so quick lmao). Also I don't think she kisses because she brought her mouth close to mine as you described, but smiled and moved away.

I think she's basically a 'massage with extras' type girl, but she's willing to offer a quick bit of oral & sex at the end of the massage to make some extra cash.

Yeah totally agree. I feel like she offers a full service for extra business. She does not seem into it at all