Author Topic: Cherie Amour (Baker Street)  (Read 2580 times)


56 review(s) for x Cherie Amour x (47 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline MB81

Profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fees: £150 for 1 hour

Location: 5 min walking distance from Baker Street

The Verdict: I would not return unless her service improves but I would recommend visiting her at least once for the hot bod she has

The Girl:

She is hot. Tiny about 5'2" perhaps an inch more. Slim with a great arse, cute face, and almost certainly fake boobs (they are soft but the musculature on the side in indicative of surgery)

The Good:

She is cute and she has a lovely body. She has a body made for sex especially her lovely arse. She is willing to fuck in any position. OWO and DT are on the table. Smooth skin and she likes her hair to be pulled in doggy style. Apparently only when she is really turned on; she asked for it.

She does get turned on - she was wet during RO. She was so wet that she was slippery.

The Bad:

No eye contact during sex and FK can barely be called that. She does not do anal but she did mention, playfully and perhaps in jest, that she was waiting for an offer she cannot refuse.

Final Analysis:

I had a good punt because she has a hot body and she did all I asked enthusiastically, except for DFK. I would not return because there are many who charge less or same and provide better service. Nonetheless I have to recommend her because she has a great body and perhaps she found me unattractive (she won't be the last).

Offline Spacecowb0y

Did she keep the nose piece in during the punt?

Offline MB81

No she did not have it from the start. But she has a nipple ring that might be new.