Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Dark Alex - Birmingham - Cracking punt  (Read 2936 times)

27 review(s) for DARK ALEX (23 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline alibirmingham

She's been on my HL for a while and i was just having a spring clean of my HL when i noticed she had a special Xmas off on. £50 for 30 mins  :D :D Sign me up!! this was 9am so i text with no reply, so sent a text and awaited a reply.

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price Paid and Time: 30 Mins £50 (Special Xmas offer she had on) Normally 30 mins for £70

Services Requested: OWO, RO, 69, covered sex in various positions, - confirmed all services on offer in the room before payment was made. Read plently of her reviews so knew she offered these services but only asked as wasn't sure if they would be on offer with the special discounted rate.

Comms:

All comms done over the text and calls. When she started working replies where quick and english is great so no comms issues

The old Paragon Hotel, Now known as the Rowton Hotel on Alcester Street

Room:

Basic room for this hotel. Nothing fancy. Warm and cosy i would say.

Appearance:

Slightly taller then i expected but boy oh boy is she gym fit, Toned all over with a great body. Firm tits and round arse. Would say age wish early 30's but very fit and fuckable. Facially 6-7 for me

The details:

Arrived at the location 5 mins early and room details within minutes. No probs finding the room as i've been to this hotel before so know the layout. Knocked on the door and greeted by her hiding behind the door. From the get go i was asked to be very quiet as there was people in the next room so had to whisper. She was dressed in some lingerie.

I confirmed the duration of my visit and fee and handed over cash after confirming services on offer. Asked if i wanted to shower and declined as i had one before i arrived.

I strip down and lie on the bed where im joined by her, She starts with some kissing on neck etc moving down between my legs and proceeds to give me great head including full on ball sucking etc. Great start  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Onto Ro and she is fully shaved and very clean down there, I enjoy a good much so to speak and then onto 69 to give the little fella some more attention. BJ was nice and wet, with a bit of DT and plenty of ball licking and sucking action. Really enjoyable.

Onto sex with CG to start, She is very fit and rides well, Nice long deep movements and a great view of her bouncing up and down, switch to mish with her legs splayed wide, then on shoulders, then legs pulled close to her chest etc. She is flexible and happy to do whatever position i liked. A real plus point for me. Flip her over for some Prone bone and finish in doggy.

She helped clean me up and offered a shower at the end which i accepted.

Summary:

No clock watching or rushing, Happy to do everything i asked and very pleasant lady. a real treat at £70 which is her normal fee so at £50a true bargain and well worth a visit

Would I Visit again??

Yes i would, but i think a duo meet with Dark Alex and Sandy will be in order.

Offline guymids-72

Looks fit as mate- think she normally works as part of the Masshouse group....times like this I miss working in the city centre!

Ming

Thanks for the review, however you should not put in the name of the hotel, street names etc this can lead to problems for the WG and punters.

The site rules: "Hotels used by service providers may not be named. General description of incall locations is acceptable, but not specific house numbers or street names or postcodes."

I will ask admin to change since it is in the text of the review as well.

Ming  :hi:
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 08:19:55 am by Ming »

Offline Juankerr

think she normally works as part of the Masshouse group

They moved from Masshouse and no longer work there.

Offline alibirmingham

Thanks for the review, however you should not put in the name of the hotel, street names etc this can lead to problems for the WG and punters.

The site rules: "Hotels used by service providers may not be named. General description of incall locations is acceptable, but not specific house numbers or street names or postcodes."

I will ask admin to change since it is in the text of the review as well.

Ming  :hi:

Thanks for pointing  that out Ming, I looked for the edit icon but don’t think I can edit it now so if admin can edit it and take the name of the hotels out that would be great