Author Topic: Saucy Beth Stoke  (Read 1565 times)


8 review(s) for Saucybeth (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

mrpeterman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only

Had this planned last week but had to cancel, rearranged for today, comms excellent....before hand.

Plenty of free off street parking, nice clean house, quick shower beforehand, anyway down to action, I arrived Beth wearing black thigh pvc boots black leather pvc basque and black knickers, excellent, the best being her massive tits full on show, into room and quick massage which did nothing but hey how, flipped over and had some amazing head, great mouthwork, good attention to head,helmet, shaft balls and undercarriage, I lay back and went to my happy place, the girl sucks great cock, then 69 and her shaven pussy, nice clean fresh pussy that I spread and ate to my desire, before asking for more head, and throat work Beth obliged and took me to the base with ease, no hand wankIng at any point all top mouth work, she likes sucking cock.

I liked the fact I simply when eating her cunt pulled her knickers to one side, opened her up and lapped away, at one stage she was holding the bed frame bucking as she came from my cunt eating, now she may have faked it but was an enjoyable sight, this was followed by good titwank ing, and  me sucking and playing with her tits and kissing..


anyway bagged up and she cowgirl rode me, before a little doggie, but I couldn’t really get in her as wasn’t fully hard, my fault not hers!! So she got back on her knees she goes for more top cocksucking before a nice facial, which left her face looking like a painters radio!!!

Top punt great tits, great service, great head work....ire be back for more of that, I have a plan to facefuck and throat her again

Well recommended and vfm at £50 for 30 mins

Offline Rockhard78

Any one know where beth is now? She was the best girl I’d used in my area and would love to see her again???

Offline ilovitbig

ROCKHARD Any one know where beth is now? She was the best girl I’d used in my area and would love to see her again???

Wheres your review?. A  little imput would be nice!!!!!!

Offline tesla

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,080
  • Likes: 4
  •  
  • Reviews: 30
look at Rockhard's limited post history he claims to have seen a lot of girls but not one review....