External Link/Members OnlyI was in Manchester City centre meeting a few drinks, well it is Christmas. Anyway as the night came to an end I wandered past the above establishment, turned around on a whim and went in. There is a small landing with a menu on a table. £40 for an hour massage, so down the stairs I went. Met by Tina, small and I would say in her late thirties but may be wrong.
Now this is not a luxurious place but friendly and clean. I was directed to a massage table where a screen was hastily erected using clothes pegs. As I said it’s not an elite establishment. Tina came in and immediately squeezed by cock through my jeans and told me to undress which I did. I left my boxers on at first, then realised this may send the wrong message so off they came. I paid Tina the £40 and off we went. Tina asked if I wanted a hard or medium massage, went for the medium.
Tina got to work I was on my stomach and she provided a good massage stroking my balls and bum area, she also place one foot against her crotch wiggling away. Some light DFK and she got her small boobs out for a nice suck. With about 10mins to go she asked if I wanted a happy ending, well yes was the answer. She asked for an extra £40 I offered £10 and we agreed on £20. I asked for OWO but she said this not allowed. A nice happy ending aided by oil and some dirty talk. Time over I gave her the £20, dressed a little kiss and I was on my way.
So a nice little unplanned episode with a pleasant Thai lady. Would I go back. Well I don’t think I would plan a special visit but if I’m I’m Manchester I may.