Author Topic: Victoria Queen28 - Bishop Auckland  (Read 2331 times)


3 review(s) for Victoria Queen28 (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Online maxxblue

I’ve had my eye on Victoria for a while, and am surprised that she hasn’t already been mentioned on UKP, as she looks attractive on her profile, and her rates are very reasonable.

I was in the Darlington area, which according to AW is where she is located, so I contacted Victoria in the evening during the week, and she replied more or less straight away to say that she was available to see me at her apartment in Bishop Auckland, which is about a 25 minute drive from Darlington.

The ‘apartment’ is an end terraced multi-occupancy flat in the centre of Bishop Auckland, and fairly discreet, with lots of on-street parking available. I rang the bell, and was let in straight away, and made my way to her front door, which again was answered promptly.

Victoria did the usual thing of opening the door while hiding behind it. I entered and was pleased to see that Victoria is a pretty girl with a lovely personality. She has a ‘girl next door’ look to her, and she is very warm and welcoming. Victoria is about 5'8", which is just a bit too tall for my liking.

Victoria was dressed in sexy underwear, and her accent is lovely - she is Hungarian, but her English is pretty good. Her profile is pretty accurate in terms of pictures, age, size etc.

Down to business, and we both stripped. Victoria’s tits are quite small, and she has the most gorgeous puffy nips. Her pussy is neat, with a landing strip, and is clean and tidy, though her arse is a bit too big for me.

She played with my cock and then offered OW, which does nothing for me, though she let me play with her pussy and lick her out, before knobbing her in various positions – missionary, doggy and cowgirl. After the inevitable, Victoria chatted for a while – the appointment never felt hurried, and I left with a smile on my face.

Positives

Pretty face

Lovely personality

Clean

Nice titties

Nice pussy

Very reasonable price

Negatives

Size, though this is obviously personal preference (I prefer more petite girls)

OW

Kissing is not DFK/FK, but closed mouth kissing

Overall, though Victoria is a lovely girl, I would rate my visit as a neutral, simply because I’m an arse man, and prefer girls with a petite derriere, which Victoria doesn’t have, and I could well imagine others rating her a positive.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only


Offline Shearer1955

Decent review; shame that she doesn't do dfk which puts me off  :hi:

simonthesimples

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Also previously known as Wild Vicky89.
Here is a link to my review:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showreviews;u=16049

I hope it works.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 12:27:59 pm by simonthesimples »