Author Topic: Erika_Ildiko - Hammersmith  (Read 711 times)


1 review(s) for Erika_Ildiko (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline PerfidiousAlbion99

External Link/Members Only

Wondered about Negative vs. Neutral for this but I am not enough of a generous soul, so Negative it is.

Firstly, it is the girl in the pictures, she's quite petite, not gym bunny toned but nothing wrong physically. I think she could be quite pretty but she has a hint of that Eastern European hardness about her. Her hair looked to me to be dyed jet black and not in a 'done in the salon' way. But still, mustn't grumble. English was adequate but not excellent - she had to hand the  phone to another girl at one point when I was making arrangements.

I did enquire about anal (40 extra) but decided not to. Turned up, handed over 60 for half an hour. Kicked off with OW for a while, wasn't bad. Moved on to a bit of missionary, then doggy. All of it was a bit disinterested and I too started to lose a bit of interest. Withdrew and suggested a bit more OW to get going which was met with very little enthusiasm bit she did at least give it a go. After a few minutes I suggested that we try again. 'No', was the response. She did try the oral for a bit longer but after that blunt refusal i wasnt really up for it. Got dressed and left.

I did note that as I was getting dressed she was dosing herself with paracetamol, prodding at her jaw and wincing like she had really bad toothache. Don't know what was going on there but I did think that maybe her lacklustre performance could be traced to that. Hence the wondering about maybe giving her a Neutral but I am not sure I'd bother going back so my official recommendation is 'Don' t go there'.