Author Topic: Alizee21 - Durham  (Read 3050 times)


42 review(s) for Alizee21 (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline AgedCases

External Link/Members Only

1.5 hours incall @ £170

Why her?

My favourite type of woman is dark hair, olive skin, slim body, pretty face, foreign accent. So when a WG that fitted this description appeared on the radar and began racking up positive reviews, I had to make the pilgrimage.

Communications

Twas all done on UKE. I messaged my availability and we agreed on a date/time. Two days before the punt she messaged the details and requested I text upon my arrival for the apartment number.

The Punt

She lives in an apartment block very close to Durham Bus Station. There’s a set of benches (to sit and wait on) and a bus stop at the end of the road so it’s massively convenient for public transport users like myself.

Upon entering her apartment and seeing her face-to-face, my jaw dropped to the floor! I remember scrubbing-up in the shower thinking that this lass could easily be a model and yet this fat fucker is about to be nuts-deep. That got me hard instantly!

Back in her bedroom and she was all over me like a rash, kissing me like she was addicted to the taste of my tongue. I soon had her undressed and spent some time worshipping her body amidst her moans. Another bonus was we gelled extremely well and had the same sense of humour, making each other laugh and the punt a lot better for it.

“Monsieur, would you like me to suck your cock?” she said in that sexy accent. I’m too much of a gentleman to deny her so down she went and it was lovely. After a while I pulled her back up and indulged in more kissing while I masturbated frantically and she gently fondled my balls. As my orgasm loomed I notified her and she wrapped her lips around the head and took my full load. Watching her do this just blew my mind.

Now most WGs take my cumming as a cue to wind the punt down, but not her. She returned from the bathroom and was all over me like a rash again and we spent the rest of my time snogging.

Would I recommend?

Yes. Was worth every penny and the 2-hour each-way bus trip on a cold, December day.


Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,070
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Nice one AC you couldn't fail to enjoy yourself with her imo  :hi:

Offline dino1990

anyone got login details to her naughty pics?  :rolleyes:

Offline Shearer1955


Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,172
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for reviewing AC, definitely on my to do list when she comes back. 

Offline CELICA GT

No doubt about She is top notch, you can't fail to enjoy yourself with her.  :hi:

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP ..glad you enjoyed.........current pricing?...

Offline AgedCases

thanks for the review OP ..glad you enjoyed.........current pricing?...

No. Apparently I was allowed the previous rate because the punt was arranged before she bumped up her prices.

Offline Sar-Major

Thanks for the review AC, glad you enjoyed her company................. :D :D :D

I might venture a little farther south in the New Year if she's as good as folks are saying.  :thumbsup:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

moreplease

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
thanks for the review OP ..glad you enjoyed.........current pricing?...



She's quoting £120 for Durham.... her 'home ' base, good value tbf. For those who are complaining check her rates for her Tokyo tour!   40000 yen an hour....   £265 at today's exchange rate. :scare:

I'm just pleased I saw her twice in her 'earlier ' days  before the absolute onslaught of punters she's now "accommodating". Certainly a lady you'd be proud to have on your arm anywhere... but being too well used nowadays, methinks. :hi:

Offline Shearer1955



She's quoting £120 for Durham.... her 'home ' base, good value tbf. For those who are complaining check her rates for her Tokyo tour!   40000 yen an hour....   £265 at today's exchange rate. :scare:

I'm just pleased I saw her twice in her 'earlier ' days  before the absolute onslaught of punters she's now "accommodating". Certainly a lady you'd be proud to have on your arm anywhere... but being too well used nowadays, methinks. :hi:

I wanted to see her when she first came on the scene but she only did outcalls so nothing arranged
Just seems that I missed the boat & she sees far too many people to really encourage me to attempt a booking now
She does look good & it seems she performs to expectations which is what we hope for  :hi:

Offline AgedCases

Thanks for the review AC, glad you enjoyed her company................. :D :D :D

I might venture a little farther south in the New Year if she's as good as folks are saying.  :thumbsup:

 :hi: :hi:

You won't regret it, Sarge, she's smoking hot but extremely filthy!

But I think she's going to be hard to get a booking now. I made mine five weeks in advance and thought that was long enough.

walking dead

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
anyone got login details to her naughty pics?  :rolleyes:

How's the barebacking  going Dino ?

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest