Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: River Rose- Petite Outcall  (Read 3712 times)

4 review(s) for riverrose (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline shooter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met River recently.  No feedback here but she has a decent profile and a twitter account and website External Link/Members Only
that give a good insight to what she is like. Quite alternative, lots of tattoos/piercings etc

Outcall to my place.  She is bright and bubbly, I quite liked her style and look, but might not be for some.  Comms were great, all arranged over email and sms.

She is very petite  :thumbsup: - you can pick her up in one arm she is so tiny.   :yahoo: Great for lifting off the bed and moving around!  :yahoo:

An ok kisser - she seemed to lose interest a bit into the meet which was a shame.  :thumbsdown:  A real London girl, keeps chatting but seemed to know when to stop and get on with the action  :D

Oral was great - real good DT and sex was brilliant, she is very tight, I couldn't tell if she was clamping or not but it felt good - best I have had in a long time.  :yahoo: :yahoo: I couldn't hold on for long and we finished with a a facial (no CIM or A level). 

2 things - she is VERY loud when shagging  :scare: (RO she was quiet and whimpered a bit but shagging she was really loud) - if you have nosey neighbours, they would have no doubt what was happening.   :scare:  Wasn't a problem for me.  :lol: :D

Also, after round 1 it seemed that round 2 wasn't on offer.  It might have been if I had wanted it, but she seemed to think that was it and started asking about my plans for the day....  I didn't want another round (was only an hour booking) so I wasn't fussed and didn't push it.   (might have been the facial  :D

I liked River and would recommend her as long as you like her style. I think she could be a lot of fun on a longer booking if it was all agreed upfront as to what was included.  :hi: :drinks:

Offline Muff licker

£250 for an hour I dont think you got good value here bud

Offline shooter

£250 for an hour I dont think you got good value here bud

Missed off review that I saw her as a result of a bid on my RB... :hi:

Offline Cumberland

Missed off review that I saw her as a result of a bid on my RB... :hi:
Makes sense. She bids on every one of my RBs with a massive discount and a polite message. Tempted by the petiteness but her tattoos are too extreme for me so never accepted her. Given the details of the review think even less likely now with limited kissing and chattyness. Helpful review. Thanks OP
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 04:25:04 pm by Cumberland »

Offline unus669

No CIM and A, is a deal breaker for me  :unknown:

Offline shooter

Makes sense. She bids on every one of my RBs with a massive discount and a polite message. Tempted by the petiteness but her tattoos are too extreme for me so never accepted her. Given the details of the review think even less likely now with limited kissing and chattyness. Helpful review. Thanks OP

No prob  :hi:

Re Kissing - think this was after some RO - some girls are like that   :rolleyes:
Re: Chatty: Meant she was chatty up to the point where she needed to be, didn't rabbit on too much and got down to business no problem
HTH

Offline Drekszter

Good to hear you had a good time, OP. I had a few RB offers also from her a few months back for 150-175ph but was just put off by the amount of tattoos she had - definitely not my thing.

Offline Cumberland

No prob  :hi:

Re Kissing - think this was after some RO - some girls are like that   :rolleyes:
Re: Chatty: Meant she was chatty up to the point where she needed to be, didn't rabbit on too much and got down to business no problem
HTH
Yes that helps. I usually do the kissing in the early stage of round 1 and definitely before any RO so that should be okay. I withdraw the 'too chatty' remark, fair enough. But those tattoos even on her hands. Can't imagine discretely walking her past my hotel reception without getting attention. Although this weather I expect she'd be wearing gloves !

Offline maxQ

Was she once called Cherry ?

Before she got tattoos and with longer hair ?

Offline shooter

Was she once called Cherry ?

Before she got tattoos and with longer hair ?

No idea. Told me she had only been on AW for a few months

Robbiebucks

Is this a new profile for River Price? Seems really similar but cant find any old profile photos?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Sinz

Is this a new profile for River Price? Seems really similar but cant find any old profile photos?

These are the associated pics I could find:

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline maxQ

No its not River Price

if you look at the videos on this guys profile, I think he shot a video with her when she was called Cherry, well they look similar to me

Offline Billy no mates

I’ve seen River Price, I am confident, this is a different River. The nose is different.

Robbiebucks

Thanks guys... thought it was a coincidence!