Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Milly - La Maison Bury  (Read 1467 times)

12 review(s) for Lexi.foxx (7 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline george21

External Link/Members Only

:thumbsdown:
£60    30 min.

Phone the reception and book Milly for 30 min.

Body was amazing... in any POV. All curves wow...

FACE 6/10  FULL OF MAKE UP.... not my type...

She welcome me... and invite me for a shower...

I WAS waiting ready on the bed with just a towel... for at list 10 min...... when she's get in the room she was surprised.... are ready....... she said.... (really )

Action....
On the bed kiss......  no she said.... no DFK....
???????
In her profile is clear  ......  DFK,  Girl friend experience...

Ok   I said.... no problem....

She put her hand to my d..k and start to wankme freneticly....

LOOK LIKE I HAVE MET A EE GIRL.  I had to stop her so many times....

Owo.... 5 min was good.... but no eye contact at all.. and she hide my view  with her head or hair...... I moved her hair so many times.... ( looks like she did on purpose )very disappointed....
at the same time she blowme and wankme freneticly....

Again I said.... do not do that please........

Sex action
I grabbed her nice lovely tits...... (becarrefull ) She said....
Omg...... I think she wasn't on her mood

Missionary.... for 5min.... but because she had wanked me freneticly in the previous 10min... I wasn't able to manage my ej....tion.....

Milly...   never again... negative experience...

Harriet, Saskia, Alana, Michelle ant outher.... gave me so much good experience ... in any pov.
They are in a different level..

I left La Maison   very disappointed this time...

Sorry... La Maison  but I have to share my experience with Milly

Offline george21

MILLY.......  NOT Molly  :hi:

Sorry for the mistake...

Offline standardpostage

Strange she not do DFK.
On her profile to do.
I was thinking of seeing, maybe not now.

Offline george21

That why I did my review....

LA MAISON.... need to do some corrections on Milly profile... otherwise no body trust you ....

Offline Mikeh38

Fuck me there's some awful English in this thread  :blush:

Offline NigelF

MILLY.......  NOT Molly  :hi:

Sorry for the mistake...

Cheers for the clarification as I was just about to ask. I've changed the review title to Milly for you.

For those wondering, Molly (not Milly) is a curvy Geordie redhead who's rather good (in my experience).

Fuck me there's some awful English in this thread  :blush:

It's much better and more helpful to have 11 reviews with poor English (which are understandable) than only 1 with good English.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 01:19:49 pm by NigelF »

Vernon

For those wondering, Molly (not Milly) is a curvy Geordie redhead who's rather good (in my experience).

NF I assume you have made a mistake here.
Milly is the curvy Geordie redhead  and it is Molly who delivers the turd

Offline con-a-ser

I have seen them both & where Milly is a curvy red head Geordi girl

I feel Molly is not as attractive but delivers a much better service in the room with a wider range of services

Offline NigelF

NF I assume you have made a mistake here.
Milly is the curvy Geordie redhead  and it is Molly who delivers the turd

Fuck's sake, I'm a turd! Yeah, you're right. I did initially think it was Milly but I tried to check by clicking on her profile. It definitely used to mention she was Geordie/from Newcastle and I think it mentioned her hair colour as well (not sure about that though) but since it didn't mention these things I presumed it was Molly I was thinking of. Having now looked at Molly's profile it clearly wasn't her.

It sounds like I should probably do my own review of Milly however I was actually waiting for my third visit because my first was a definite positive (good service, plenty of DFK etc) but my second was a lot more subdued and might well have been a neutral (although there were other factors such at play as well including from my end as well as the shit showers and at the time, annoyingly hot weather). I probably should have said that instead of just saying she's "rather good" (which on reflection sounds better than I meant it to) but I couldn't be bothered which is poor form on my part. I've not really found myself near Bury much so I've not had a chance to see her again and it was summer when I last saw her so if I were to do a review it probably wouldn't be the best.

It seems Milly blows hot and cold. It'd be interesting to hear from others who've seen her.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 05:25:19 pm by NigelF »

Vernon

It must have been 3 years since I was in the shower with Molly.

I recall having a knee trembling session with her as she delivered a turd at my feet.
Didn't seem appropriate to perform the act in the jacuzzi!

Offline george21

Yes....
Milly from Newcastle.... spot on..
 :hi:

Offline george21

Red head... strong acsent..... from Newcastle

Offline Bobbins1973

It must have been 3 years since I was in the shower with Molly.

I recall having a knee trembling session with her as she delivered a turd at my feet.
Didn't seem appropriate to perform the act in the jacuzzi!

Please tell more, planned visit at the weekend and wondering if OK as very mixed reviews
Can you recommend ?

Vernon

Not seen her for several years but from memory a quality punt