Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lili Chinababy - Birmingham  (Read 1452 times)

23 review(s) for LiLi Chinababy (17 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline DjangoJim

External Link/Members Only

Comms - Arranged a 30 minute booking first thing - it was outside of her working hours but she was happy to be flexible. Throughout very professional and speedy response. A few texts and arranged.

Looks - not sure if I'm completely honest. Lili was slim, younger looking (comparable to some other parlours) About early 30's at a guess. By no means did I not like what she looked like but didn't blow me away either. Small boobs. I was pleased as a massage goes we are mainly face down.

Location - easy parking (on street meter). It's a fairly busy part of town but sometimes that's better as can easily blend in. I got a bit frustrated trying to follow the directions to her apartment but that was probably my fault more than hers . Modern.

Service - a nice massage, with HE. As it says on the tin really.
I didn't enjoy the massage as much as I do at other places so I moved on to the other element of the session. Lili tried to play with the idea of a prostate massage and I thought why not so PM and HE at the same time. It was actually pretty good!! I wouldn't say her prostate massage technique was the best but it's about 75% there so still highly enjoyable. Had a shower and excused myself from the premises.

Summary - I enjoyed the service I received, not a bad looking girl, young-ish, different type of session is what saved the booking. I was really after a decent massage with a slow and ferocious ending. But the massage was not for me and the HE was a fair 7/10.

Would I return - if I wanted this particular service then perhaps but I will continue my ventures and keep as a plan C

Django

P.S. I know my last review in the NW section was extremely fluffy, I am working on my review style :)