Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie Soft Touch Northampton. Brilliant.  (Read 1287 times)

Offline thepatrician

External Link/Members Only £60 Half an hour or so.

So I'm close to retiring from this punting lark and if I actually do this will be a great way to have finished.

M1 was shut so literally 'forced' to detour past the ST premises. Went with relatively low expectations and no 'adult' internet on my phone to check in advance.

Three girls on, two were unappealling but Sophie had that certain something.

She has long strawberry blonde hair, a nice arse and stockings & heels. And under the tunic quite tasteful tattoos and lovely big suckable nipples.

For me a sense of  personal connection is everything for a great experience and I enjoyed her sense of humour - as well as her awesome cocksucking.

I thought she was great, she gave a good impression of enjoying herself and being authentic. Can't ask for more!

Offline doughboy

Finally, a review on Sophie!! She's intrigued me, what with her profile pics and nice looking ass, but the lack of reviews didn't encourage me to pay a visit. I've been to Soft Touch twice in the past 2 years and both times left very disappointed. No proper kissing, no sucking nipples, no touching this, no touching that etc etc.

Tell me please:

1) How would you rate her looks? Soft Touch describe her as gorgeous;
2) Does she kiss?;
3) Does she allow you to suck/play with her nipples?
4) Just how nice is that ass? Any resemblance to her profile pics?

Ta

Offline thepatrician

ST like all parlours is a bit hit and miss. Inevitably seeing lots of punters must make a girl a bit jaded unless you happen to hit it off.

So anyway:

1. Very pretty and lovely subtle eye make up.

2. Oh yes proper FK

3.Definitely and they are lovely

4. Good ass! Great size.

Put it this way - I saw her ten days ago and I've got the horn remembering our session - that doesn't often happen!

Offline HailWood

If ever an M1 closure is a good thing then your luck here is it. She looks FAF and I'm a sucker for strawberry blondes. I'm not clear what services you received and have never visited soft touch. Could you elaborate please?

Offline thepatrician

Haha indeed.

I had a bit of a massage, great oral  (covered by my choice), lots of kissing, sex in missionary, watched her cum and came over her tits.

Sound a bit dull?  It wasn't.