Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JessicaxxxLeeds  (Read 2582 times)

1 review(s) for jessicaxxxleeds (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Misty

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Wasted lots of my time with her cancelling appointments, usually for far fetched reasons. Gave her the benefit of the doubt and saw her once. Not a good experience as she was very anxious, it was like she was expecting her boyfriend to come home. Felt rushed, no DFK and oral was like a chicken pecking at feed on the ground. Shame as a good body as per her photos, but from her face, she is clearly a lot older than the 34 years she advertises. A lot better girls in the area and for less money too, not recommended.

Offline datyman

Hmm, wish I had read this earlier  :dash: .

I booked her via AW for an outcall in Leeds later this week and she confirmed the booking and has now disappeared from AW. A simple courtesy email to say she can't make the appointment because my baby has died, or my pimp has broken my jaw, or don't be alarmed if my profile disappears etc. would have been nice.

I'll have to look for a replacement now  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 04:15:53 pm by datyman »

Offline Misty

You probably swerved a bullet there. Her AW photos are at least 4 years old, I saw her recently briefly on Webcam, she has put on loads of weight.

Offline datyman

Cheers Misty. I ended up seeing Classy Courtesan, External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only, at short notice and I had a surprisingly good time. Not a bad bod for a 40+ year old.

jonboyleeds

waste of time, never bothered to reply to any msgs on aw but still had vids & pics on sale